DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016

Go down 
+58
etomford
Smasha13
shiftynj
33RPMHero
Navesink Banks
BossTime
Prisoner
Jaws
fatbench
pwm112
Keele
aaydmc2
Fail
riversedge
Jerseyrain
Chris Riot
brunswick18
ifieverstray
Christophe
NotLikeWeBleed
NeverTrustAJunkie
SirBrad
eagles1139
allamericandan1
ivienco
MKULTRA
cowgirlwiththeblues
bootime
Mae
Asmith1912
mja271
jonnyz83
dmwhalen
JacksSmirkingRevenge
moosicmaniac
fullcollapse
pleasepassthesoup
miked331
cmigs
enola
Shrewsbury_Stars
brianisbae
lol_paul_ledoux
shredderrrrrr
DeathoftheCool
StitchesOnTheRadio
JimmyB
Rose1991
Debonair
Bobul
brianpd
bt211
cms35
Anya_TGA
Coltrane
The_River
turnitin2004
steady now steady now
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 4:13 pm

cmigs wrote:
Man, that show last night was the perfect antidote to the debate.

Also... NATIONAL ANTHEM.

Did he mention it? I dislike that venue (thus went to the Capitol Theater) but was, of course, kicking myself for not going again.
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 5:22 pm

shiftynj wrote:
cmigs wrote:
Man, that show last night was the perfect antidote to the debate.

Also... NATIONAL ANTHEM.

Did he mention it? I dislike that venue (thus went to the Capitol Theater) but was, of course, kicking myself for not going again.

Yes, he discussed his name doppelganger and discussed how he had planned to drive everyone nuts by tweeting political things during the debate, but then realized he had a job to do.

Terminal 5 ended up being okay - not a lot of people got there early, so it was really easy to get a good spot on the second level, right on top of the stage. It's still the worst venue in NYC. Would have gone Friday too but I wanted to see SUSTO and they were only playing one NYC date, so I dealt with T5.
Back to top Go down
turnitin2004
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 6:33 pm

Yup. Was an excellent show as always. A little on the shorter side but was cool to hear different arrangements for many of his newer songs. I've only heard them live a couple times but I had still heard them all already so it was cool to hear it differently.

National anthem was awesome. I do think I heard it at one or two other shows since gaslight has gone on hiatus.

I have no idea why, but I have always associated him playing that song with him kinda meaning "don't worry guys gaslight will be back at some point. We haven't left." Not sure why I get that feeling from that song. Anyone else ever felt that?
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 6:40 pm

turnitin2004 wrote:
Yup. Was an excellent show as always. A little on the shorter side but was cool to hear different arrangements for many of his newer songs. I've only heard them live a couple times but I had still heard them all already so it was cool to hear it differently.

National anthem was awesome. I do think I heard it at one or two other shows since gaslight has gone on hiatus.

I have no idea why, but I have always associated him playing that song with him kinda meaning "don't worry guys gaslight will be back at some point. We haven't left." Not sure why I get that feeling from that song. Anyone else ever felt that?

Well, considering Benny was side stage last night, and he dedicated the song to "my guy," I can see where you'd get that feeling. Not saying it means that for sure.
Back to top Go down
turnitin2004
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 7:42 pm

Oh really? I heard him say " I dedicate this to" but I couldn't hear who he dedicated it to. I didn't see Benny then or at any point? Any Alex L around too?
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 7:44 pm

turnitin2004 wrote:
Oh really? I heard him say " I dedicate this to" but I couldn't hear who he dedicated it to. I didn't see Benny then or at any point? Any Alex L around too?

I couldn't see Alex L. There were a couple of people over there, but none looked like him. But Benny was there for sure.
Back to top Go down
turnitin2004
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 7:59 pm

That's cool. I was actually looking around for them two most of night. Will try not to take it as a sign of something that Benny was there and Alex wasn't.
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Crossroads in Decembe 21-23 - Friday Already Sold out   Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:51 pm

Jared Hart posted on Instagram that Brian (and he) will be at Crossroads in Garwood on Dec. 23rd (as previously rumored). The post was only an hour ago but it already appears to be sold out. pale

But... I got a ticket for Wed Dec. 21 with another of my favorites, Tim Barry opening. There is a show on Thursday as well.
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 1:06 am

So a show was posted Thursday at the House of Independents in February, went on presale and sold out in two hours (I saw it too late). "General Availability" was supposed to be yesterday at noon but it never actually showed as available, went right to sold out.
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 10:54 am

Second show in Asbury Park added 2-4, this time with Jared opening. I was able to score tickets yesterday during pre-sale. GA will be at 12 noon today.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 7:49 pm

shiftynj wrote:
Second show in Asbury Park added 2-4, this time with Jared opening.  I was able to score tickets yesterday during pre-sale. GA will be at 12 noon today.

thats amazing! I wish Id live in NJ! have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016   Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon & The Crowes US / CAN Tour 2016
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10