DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM club membership prolongation

Go down 
+19
ashleybb
cdala
flannel
jeff1818
steady now steady now
miked331
ral
moosicmaniac
brucesboots
Rose1991
Jersey-Chris
Shrewsbury_Stars
StitchesOnTheRadio
cmigs
bt211
CapedAvenger
GlennR
luckyman
enola
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jeff1818
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

45 RPM club membership prolongation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM club membership prolongation   45 RPM club membership prolongation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 10:57 pm

The 2 tracks are the 59 sound and great expectations both recorded in 2014.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM club membership prolongation   45 RPM club membership prolongation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 12:11 pm

so there is a 7" about to ship? Does that mean some people will begin to receive it now and it'll take 6 months for others to receive?

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM club membership prolongation   45 RPM club membership prolongation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 12:26 pm

jeff1818 wrote:
The 2 tracks are the 59 sound and great expectations both recorded in 2014.

Thanks! At last they're fresh versions.
Back to top Go down
bootime
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM club membership prolongation   45 RPM club membership prolongation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 2:49 pm

Are these tracks just Brian or band-acoustic (maybe how they've been playing Great Expectations live lately)?
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM club membership prolongation   45 RPM club membership prolongation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 3:01 pm

bootime wrote:
Wow, just when you think it couldn't get any worse....

The band obviously doesn't care either, which is very disappointing. Talk is cheap guys.
Back to top Go down
jeff1818
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM club membership prolongation   45 RPM club membership prolongation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 5:26 pm

So I finally listened to the record. The first track is Great Expectations live (full band, acoustic) in Germany. So so. Nothing too earth shattering. The second is a live in studio full band 59S which is pretty cool. Kind of odd that nowhere to be found are the words fanclub or 2015.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM club membership prolongation   45 RPM club membership prolongation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 7:46 pm

My fan club package came today. I'm actually less disappointed than I thought I'd be. The record is pressed on heavy vinyl and the cardboard sleeve is very sturdy (even though it has a sticker as art work) The singer from Bayside does guest vox on Great Expectations (recorded at Frankfurt show). The live studio cut of 59 Sound (full band) is great (this is coming from someone whose first reaction was ugh, another version of 59 Sound).

That said, this year of the fan club wasn't even close to being worth the cost.
Back to top Go down
miked331
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM club membership prolongation   45 RPM club membership prolongation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 6:54 am

Regardless if they are new versions or not it's lazy. They clearly stopped caring about this.

Just seems to me like another thing that Brian got "into" than moved on from quickly.

Do we at least get mp3s
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM club membership prolongation   45 RPM club membership prolongation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:08 am

miked331 wrote:
Do we at least get mp3s

Haha!! Good one.
Back to top Go down
big blue
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM club membership prolongation   45 RPM club membership prolongation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:51 am

Does anyone remember if Brian's shows at crossroads were sold through the fan club?
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM club membership prolongation   45 RPM club membership prolongation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 10:32 am

Not at all. But they were general admission and not difficult tickets to get.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM club membership prolongation   45 RPM club membership prolongation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 12:24 pm

They need to do away with this fan club. It's horrible. I have been too busy to care about it but I noticed the last email I received was in April about the vinyl update and nothing since.

Are there still people waiting for the most recent 7"??? I also had to laugh because I was on the fan page (for the first time in over a year at least) and the exclusive 7" from years past are on sale for $4?
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM club membership prolongation   45 RPM club membership prolongation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 3:28 pm

I got my vinyl but I'm still waiting on the digital version. Did that ever go out?
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM club membership prolongation   45 RPM club membership prolongation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 1:54 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
I got my vinyl but I'm still waiting on the digital version. Did that ever go out?

I emailed them on the 20th and got no response on the vinyl.  Never got a digital release either.  Really unbelievable in this day and age.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM club membership prolongation   45 RPM club membership prolongation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 3:06 pm

SirBrad wrote:

I emailed them on the 20th and got no response on the vinyl.  Never got a digital release either.  Really unbelievable in this day and age.

Maybe they think if they stop responding for long enough, we'll all go away and leave them alone.
Back to top Go down
The_River
A Contender
A Contender
The_River

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM club membership prolongation   45 RPM club membership prolongation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 6:13 am

SirBrad wrote:

Maybe they think if they stop responding for long enough, we'll all go away and leave them alone.

Remind me of a girl I knew...
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM club membership prolongation   45 RPM club membership prolongation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 6:48 pm

Still waiting for a response...have ignored 3 emails. worst thing ever.

Really not worth being a member at this point. It's like I am paying $25 a year to be annoyed. Mad
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM club membership prolongation   45 RPM club membership prolongation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 7:16 pm

The_River wrote:
SirBrad wrote:

Remind me of a girl I knew...

Hahaha the fan club is ghosting us. How rude!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM club membership prolongation   45 RPM club membership prolongation - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM club membership prolongation
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3