DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geeking out with Alex Rosamilia of The Gaslight Anthem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

Geeking out with Alex Rosamilia of The Gaslight Anthem Empty
PostSubject: Geeking out with Alex Rosamilia of The Gaslight Anthem   Geeking out with Alex Rosamilia of The Gaslight Anthem Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 6:12 am

Geeking out with Alex Rosamilia of The Gaslight Anthem 9601-p10

Alex Rosamilia talks anime, comics, video games and writing music with The Gaslight Anthem. Check them out at The Depot on March 23! Photo: Drew Gurian
Alex Rosamilia is an extremely accomplished guitarist and works on everything from the music with The Gaslight Anthem to metal happenings of Something About Death or Dying. His subtle intellectual charm comes across in his music and friendly demeanor. He was kind enough to humor this SLUG writer recently with a few words and I am more than happy to share them with you.

SLUG: Hi, this is Ben from SLUG Magazine what are you guys up to? How’s the road?

The Gaslight Anthem: We’re actually doing a sound check right now in Baltimore Maryland.

SLUG: So while I was internet stalking you, I noticed you have photos of Skeletor, Voltron and Cloud (Final Fantasy VII) figures, so is it safe to assume you have some geek tendencies?

The Gaslight Anthem: Ha, yeah a bit. The Voltron stuff was from my childhood and so is the Skeletor stuff, but recently I’ve started collecting them again. I collect a lot of the Final Fantasy stuff too. I’m a geek on all fronts.

SLUG: What was your favorite show growing up?

http://www.slugmag.com/articles/9601/Geeking-out-with-Alex-Rosamilia-of-The-Gaslight-Anthem.html
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive

Geeking out with Alex Rosamilia of The Gaslight Anthem
Page 1 of 1