DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New interview with Gaslight Anthem guitarist Alex Rosamilia up now on Ground Control.

Go down 
+3
Jay
Daire
PostNoBills
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PostNoBills
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

New interview with Gaslight Anthem guitarist Alex Rosamilia up now on Ground Control. Empty
PostSubject: New interview with Gaslight Anthem guitarist Alex Rosamilia up now on Ground Control.   New interview with Gaslight Anthem guitarist Alex Rosamilia up now on Ground Control. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:02 pm

Hey,

Just dropping a line because there's a new feature article/interview with Alex Rosamilia up now on Ground Control. You can check it out here if you're interested:

http://groundcontrolmag.com/detail/1/2000/

Thanks,
Bill Adams
Senior Editor, Ground Control Magazine.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

New interview with Gaslight Anthem guitarist Alex Rosamilia up now on Ground Control. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New interview with Gaslight Anthem guitarist Alex Rosamilia up now on Ground Control.   New interview with Gaslight Anthem guitarist Alex Rosamilia up now on Ground Control. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:31 pm

Cheers for this. Gonna have a read of it now.
I think it's awesome how Alex R is doing interviews for the promotion of AS. I was getting kinda tired of only hearing from Brian (as cool and all as he is).
Back to top Go down
Jay
A Contender
A Contender
Jay

PostSubject: Re: New interview with Gaslight Anthem guitarist Alex Rosamilia up now on Ground Control.   New interview with Gaslight Anthem guitarist Alex Rosamilia up now on Ground Control. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:23 pm

Wow, I never knew Alex was this well spoken. I'd love to hear some more interviews done by him.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: New interview with Gaslight Anthem guitarist Alex Rosamilia up now on Ground Control.   New interview with Gaslight Anthem guitarist Alex Rosamilia up now on Ground Control. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:41 pm

some people were mentioning in other threads that it sounds like they intended for there to be a Side A and Side B to the record, here's your proof.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: New interview with Gaslight Anthem guitarist Alex Rosamilia up now on Ground Control.   New interview with Gaslight Anthem guitarist Alex Rosamilia up now on Ground Control. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Alex should speak more
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: New interview with Gaslight Anthem guitarist Alex Rosamilia up now on Ground Control.   New interview with Gaslight Anthem guitarist Alex Rosamilia up now on Ground Control. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:22 pm

the whole side a and b thing should be done more often. even though a lot of bands dont press much vinyl anymore,making a full length into almost two ep's that i guess "join forces," is one of my favorite things ever. its almost like the megazord from power rangers. cool by itself but once together ITS FREAKIN' EPIC!

yea i haven't gotten much sleep lately.
Back to top Go down
HIgh Lonesome
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: New interview with Gaslight Anthem guitarist Alex Rosamilia up now on Ground Control.   New interview with Gaslight Anthem guitarist Alex Rosamilia up now on Ground Control. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:11 pm

That was a good read, I liked that. Thanks for posting the link! Indeed, I agree IKeeptheDiner, the side a/side b bit was cool.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: New interview with Gaslight Anthem guitarist Alex Rosamilia up now on Ground Control.   New interview with Gaslight Anthem guitarist Alex Rosamilia up now on Ground Control. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:48 pm

IKeeptheDiner wrote:
its almost like the megazord from power rangers. cool by itself but once together ITS FREAKIN' EPIC

ahh that made me laugh. such a dorky thing to say haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New interview with Gaslight Anthem guitarist Alex Rosamilia up now on Ground Control.   New interview with Gaslight Anthem guitarist Alex Rosamilia up now on Ground Control. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New interview with Gaslight Anthem guitarist Alex Rosamilia up now on Ground Control.
Page 1 of 1