DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey y'all from London, UK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chronicallymichael
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Chronicallymichael

Hey y'all from London, UK Empty
PostSubject: Hey y'all from London, UK   Hey y'all from London, UK Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 11:10 am

Hey All

New member just saying hello.

Mikey from London. Massive fan since the first time I heard The '59 Sound, and its probably still played at least once a day in my car/house/headphones!

Really looking to get all the albums on Vinyl, as they just sound right, and some of the old El Jefe posters.

To nice to chat to any other fans, especially in London!

M
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Hey y'all from London, UK   Hey y'all from London, UK Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 7:24 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Chronicallymichael
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Chronicallymichael

PostSubject: Re: Hey y'all from London, UK   Hey y'all from London, UK Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 7:40 am

Many thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
JoelS1044
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hey y'all from London, UK   Hey y'all from London, UK Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 1:55 pm

Welcome!  I'm new as well.  I agree there's not a day that goes by that Gaslight is not played in my car or at home.  My four year old was even singing along to Meet Me by the Rivers Edge the other day.
Back to top Go down
Chronicallymichael
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Chronicallymichael

PostSubject: Re: Hey y'all from London, UK   Hey y'all from London, UK Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 2:25 pm

JoelS1044 wrote:
Welcome!  I'm new as well.  I agree there's not a day that goes by that Gaslight is not played in my car or at home.  My four year old was even singing along to Meet Me by the Rivers Edge the other day.

That awesome , a proud moment Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey y'all from London, UK   Hey y'all from London, UK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey y'all from London, UK
Page 1 of 1