DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from London

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MarkC
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MarkC

Hello from London Empty
PostSubject: Hello from London   Hello from London Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 11:21 am

Hey everybody,

Found myself coming on to this Site quite a bit over the last few weeks to check out information about the EU Tour so I figured I should sign up.

Been a Gaslight Fan since I heard 'The '59 Sound' on a Kerrang Compilation Album in 2008 and they've become my favorite band over the last 2/3 years, I literally love everything they've released thus far.

Anyway I'm heading to the London Show at Alexandra Palace in two weeks on my own as none of my friends know the Band well enough to want to go (despite my best efforts) so I hope to see some of ye there so I can finally share some Gaslight Appreciation with other people Very Happy

Mark
Back to top Go down
TheMagnificentDreamer
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TheMagnificentDreamer

Hello from London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from London   Hello from London Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 4:31 pm

Welcome Smile

Going to the London show too man, I live in Brighton and it's on my birthday! Perfect haha
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Hello from London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from London   Hello from London Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 7:14 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
MarkC
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MarkC

Hello from London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from London   Hello from London Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:30 pm

Thanks guys, its good to be here  Very Happy

TheMagnificentDreamer wrote:
Welcome Smile

Going to the London show too man, I live in Brighton and it's on my birthday! Perfect haha

That's awesome man, can't think of many better ways to Celebrate a Birthday !!

Really can't wait for the Show now and to hopefully meet some other fans, its gonna be great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from London   Hello from London Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from London
Page 1 of 1