DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo

Go down 
+3
tricksatthebar
e7c
PipeBombDingo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PipeBombDingo
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo Empty
PostSubject: Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo   Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:54 am

Hey everyone, I'm in search for the half green/half black demo to complete my demos set. Any help is very appreciated. I also posted this on the VC board just in case some people haven't found their way here or there. Looking to buy, but may also be down for a trade. Check my list, thanks!

http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/PipeBomb

Last edited by PipeBombDingo on Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo   Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:57 am

The green/black is always up on ebay, it usually sells for under 10
Back to top Go down
PipeBombDingo
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo   Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:59 am

Yeah, I've seen it a couple times, but I don't like dealing with eBay anymore. Maybe something will come out of here!
Back to top Go down
tricksatthebar
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo   Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:43 pm

I assume you've probably found it by now, but the guys at www.allinvinyl.com have got the green/black, yellow and gold ones all in stock for £3.50 + £1.70 international postage, seems pretty reasonable. They also have the purple SoS Smile
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo   Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:39 pm

I back AllinVinyl ! Super quick postage and cheap prices!
Back to top Go down
tricksatthebar
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo   Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:37 pm

They actually bother to reply very helpfully to emails, too!

(Hello, by the way. Bit of a lurker, only just actually registered..)
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

PostSubject: Re: Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo   Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:49 pm

There's a green/black on ebay for $69.99 in the stores section, but I personally wouldn't pay that much tho, cause every so often this one pops up for less or for bidding.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/kcdc
cside
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
cside

PostSubject: Re: Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo   Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:57 pm

That awesome buttons seller is ridiculous. He prices things so high. Must make some money though if ke keeps doing it.
Back to top Go down
geezfools
A Contender
A Contender
geezfools

PostSubject: Re: Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo   Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:32 am

I think I have an extra if anyone really needs one, I think I do at least
Back to top Go down
http://18milesaminute.wordpress.com
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

PostSubject: Re: Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo   Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:27 am

I see a green/black SoS demo was just put up for auction with the starting bid of GBP 0.99 (roughly $1.50 US).
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/kcdc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo   Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for: Green/Black SoS demo
Page 1 of 1