DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon to Play Asbury Park Jan 2 “On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert”

Go down 
+10
lol_paul_ledoux
matkins
azlisa
ral
NYYFAN523
Rizz
njguy99
JimmyB
DeathoftheCool
LuceroDiehard
14 posters
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

Brian Fallon to Play  Asbury Park Jan 2	“On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert” Empty
PostSubject: Brian Fallon to Play Asbury Park Jan 2 “On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert”   Brian Fallon to Play  Asbury Park Jan 2	“On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert” Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:58 am

https://www.facebook.com/events/460724693963289/
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

Brian Fallon to Play  Asbury Park Jan 2	“On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert” Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon to Play Asbury Park Jan 2 “On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert”   Brian Fallon to Play  Asbury Park Jan 2	“On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert” Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:32 am

awesome!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon to Play Asbury Park Jan 2 “On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert”   Brian Fallon to Play  Asbury Park Jan 2	“On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert” Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:19 am

Talk about giving back to your community! Nice one Brian!
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon to Play Asbury Park Jan 2 “On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert”   Brian Fallon to Play  Asbury Park Jan 2	“On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert” Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:07 am

The rest of the lineup's pretty awesome too!
Back to top Go down
Rizz
A Contender
A Contender
Rizz

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon to Play Asbury Park Jan 2 “On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert”   Brian Fallon to Play  Asbury Park Jan 2	“On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert” Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:15 pm

Gonna be a fun night tonight!
Back to top Go down
NYYFAN523
A Contender
A Contender
NYYFAN523

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon to Play Asbury Park Jan 2 “On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert”   Brian Fallon to Play  Asbury Park Jan 2	“On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert” Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:49 pm

I'm in the area but have work, damn. Hopefully Brian starts to play more solo acoustic shows.
Back to top Go down
http://every-word-handwritten.tumblr.com/
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon to Play Asbury Park Jan 2 “On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert”   Brian Fallon to Play  Asbury Park Jan 2	“On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert” Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:24 pm

setlist from my buddy at the show

Keepsake
Blue Jeans
Great Expectations
National Anthem

Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon to Play Asbury Park Jan 2 “On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert”   Brian Fallon to Play  Asbury Park Jan 2	“On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert” Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:24 am

need need neeeeeeeed the rest of these videos...someone...anyone!?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon to Play Asbury Park Jan 2 “On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert”   Brian Fallon to Play  Asbury Park Jan 2	“On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert” Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:18 am

azlisa wrote:
need need neeeeeeeed the rest of these videos...someone...anyone!?

No kidding! I'm really hoping the entire thing will be online tomorrow. I was listening to Keepsake through my iphone driving home from work tonight. Sounds amazing. I think Brian's voice has rested a bit from the recent tour. I can only imagine how wonderful National Anthem must sound.
Back to top Go down
Rizz
A Contender
A Contender
Rizz

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon to Play Asbury Park Jan 2 “On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert”   Brian Fallon to Play  Asbury Park Jan 2	“On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert” Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:38 am

Brian sounded on top of his game tonight! I was a little worried as the artists earlier sounded a bit muffled, but Brian's acoustic sounded unbelievable. National Anthem was amazing and happy to finally hear it live. I saw a few people down below with cameras out, so I am sure some vids will surface. At least I hope so!
Back to top Go down
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon to Play Asbury Park Jan 2 “On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert”   Brian Fallon to Play  Asbury Park Jan 2	“On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert” Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:43 am

Vocals sound really good for this Keepsake video. Like the Harmonica as well. Do Not Like the person yelling I love you Brian at the 2:31 mark. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon to Play Asbury Park Jan 2 “On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert”   Brian Fallon to Play  Asbury Park Jan 2	“On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert” Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:56 am

ral wrote:
setlist from my buddy at the show

Keepsake
Blue Jeans
Great Expectations
National Anthem

I really hope for a video of National Anthem ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon to Play Asbury Park Jan 2 “On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert”   Brian Fallon to Play  Asbury Park Jan 2	“On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert” Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:24 pm

I agree here. The vocals and the harmonica fit very good (in general), but don't you guys think Brian drags his voice on a level where it becomes almost endurable to listen while the first two refrains (59sec, 2 min 8 secs)? Wink

Last edited by thomas94 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon to Play Asbury Park Jan 2 “On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert”   Brian Fallon to Play  Asbury Park Jan 2	“On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert” Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:48 pm

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/pictures/on-the-beach-a-sandy-relief-concert-with-my-morning-jacket-20130103/brian-fallon-0334225
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon to Play Asbury Park Jan 2 “On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert”   Brian Fallon to Play  Asbury Park Jan 2	“On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert” Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:43 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/pictures/on-the-beach-a-sandy-relief-concert-with-my-morning-jacket-20130103/brian-fallon-0334225

Nice pics
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon to Play Asbury Park Jan 2 “On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert”   Brian Fallon to Play  Asbury Park Jan 2	“On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert” Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:39 pm

Nice pic of Brian
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon to Play Asbury Park Jan 2 “On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert”   Brian Fallon to Play  Asbury Park Jan 2	“On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert” Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon to Play Asbury Park Jan 2 “On The Beach- A Sandy Relief Concert”
Page 1 of 1