DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EU / UK tour 2013

Go down 
+85
Krusimo
Hirti
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Raoul_Duke
OutlawTorn
poormrpitiful
joshyboytyler
ea1993
DianaAntonia
PPQ
goonerginge
GuitarMike
LuceroDiehard
Johnny 99
Fail
DeathoftheCool
NeverTrustAJunkie
eagles1139
LeviLevi
Anderson19
sinkorswimmydear
cdala
jwhiting29
saraM87
wedidwhenyoung
Gasreg
Hanswurst
thomas94
Van Der Twix
SouthJerseyTGA
pauldt1969
ExitEnglish
zubby77
beckiee1993
Coma Girl
_rebekka_
Daire
TopBombing
LittleSkill
Gaslight23
BuddyHolly
Álvaro
EyesOnThatCadillac
lostintheflood
HorribleCrowe
rgillies
bringiton
drifter69
mingus
brucesboots
luckyman
HolyBreakOfDay
wearenowhere
backseat99
AGoodTime
jn02
CapedAvenger
Yevgeni
Holland
bringiton_ty
stone
Jerseyrain
steffuhnee
Camus
Christophe
KittyKat
TheFly1987
wishlist
rotmitweißenpunkten
ilockyer
ThisMachineKillsFascists
19thirty
chickenman
steady now steady now
Woody
StitchesOnTheRadio
Steve70s
visible_karma
matkins
theratman
azlisa
moonlight
Down by the Mersey
plugga
enola
89 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:43 am

Gasreg wrote:
Have people received their Bristol tickets?

I booked mine the day they were released but have not received them yet.

I know it's not the same gig, but my Leeds tickets only turned up last week. Check with the agency you bought them with.
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:24 am

Hey all Leeds people, I just found out that 1D are opening a 1D World in Leeds on the day of the Gaslight show, who wants to hang????????!
Back to top Go down
rgillies
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rgillies

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:53 pm

Is anyone still waiting on tickets for the Glasgow gig? I'm starting to get a bit nervous as every other gig I've been to, I've received the tickets well in advance.
Back to top Go down
Gasreg
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:31 pm

rgillies wrote:
Is anyone still waiting on tickets for the Glasgow gig? I'm starting to get a bit nervous as every other gig I've been to, I've received the tickets well in advance.

I am the same with the Bristol gig on 22nd March. I booked via ticket web the morning they were released. Have been told that ticket web will not check if tickets have been issued until 5 days before gig, so will contact them on Monday if I haven't received them.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Gasreg wrote:
rgillies wrote:

I am the same with the Bristol gig on 22nd March. I booked via ticket web the morning they were released. Have been told that ticket web will not check if tickets have been issued until 5 days before gig, so will contact them on Monday if I haven't received them.

I contacted ticketweb the other day as i still hadn't received my glasgow ticket and they said it was posted on the 17th november, so it must of got lost in the post but they were very helpful and gave me all the information for me to be able to pick my ticket up from the venue on the day of the gig! I hope this helps Smile
Back to top Go down
Gasreg
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:26 pm

Gaslight23 wrote:
Gasreg wrote:
rgillies wrote:

I contacted ticketweb the other day as i still hadn't received my glasgow ticket and they said it was posted on the 17th november, so it must of got lost in the post but they were very helpful and gave me all the information for me to be able to pick my ticket up from the venue on the day of the gig! I hope this helps Smile

Thanks

I rang ticketweb again today. They said if I hadn't received the tickets by next Tuesday to phone them again and they would arrange for tickets to be reissued and collected from the venue on the night of the gig.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:35 pm

Gaslight have just been confirmed for the Austrian Frequecy festival

http://www.frequency.at/
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:55 am

Did anyone go to Bristol last night? I've just seen on setlist.fm that they didn't play Backseats. Tell me this isn't true!
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:18 am

Just out of interest was it just Japandroids supporting and what time did Gaslight come on?
Back to top Go down
Steve70s
Wooderson
Wooderson
Steve70s

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:38 am

For tonight in Bristol they just tweeted:

The Gaslight Anthem ‏@gaslightanthem

Heads up, tonight's show is earlier than yesterday. 6:00 Doors, 6:55 Japandroids, 8:00 TGA...
Back to top Go down
backseat99
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
backseat99

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:54 am

CapedAvenger wrote:
Did anyone go to Bristol last night? I've just seen on setlist.fm that they didn't play Backseats. Tell me this isn't true!

I was there, no they didn't play backseat. Finished with Baba O' Riley. Awesome cover with Brian helping out on drums at the very end! Poor start if you ask me though, took them a few songs to get going. Also Brian didn't do much talking at all! Maybe he's realised that he can get more songs in if he doesn't talk so much! Will be there tonight again!
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:55 pm

backseat99 wrote:
CapedAvenger wrote:

I was there, no they didn't play backseat. Finished with Baba O' Riley. Awesome cover with Brian helping out on drums at the very end! Poor start if you ask me though, took them a few songs to get going. Also Brian didn't do much talking at all! Maybe he's realised that he can get more songs in if he doesn't talk so much! Will be there tonight again!
Disappointing they didn't play The Backseat - easily my favourite of theirs and a cracker to close a show with. Then again, they do change their setlists around a bit.

I'd be interested to hear what you think of tonight's show too. Smile
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Sad no el jefe poster for that tour?
Back to top Go down
jwhiting29
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:07 am

So they played Backseats to finish with last night but where is Mae? I don't understand how a song (a great one at that) can go from an opener to being binned in the space of a few months.

On the other hand good to see Orphans back in the setlist.

I'm not sure I like the two gigs at the same venue plan. Brian seemed confused at Brixton last year when so few people cheered to say they had been there on the Monday also and therefore would have been getting two different shows. The fact they missed out HCMM on the Wednesday at Brixton was disappointing especially for my Wife.

Too many great songs, too shorter timescale. I could do without Too Much Blood this Friday though...
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:38 am

I've had a look at the setlist from last night (assuming this one on setlist.fm is right) and was thinking the same about Mae.

It'll be interesting to see what they play tonight. I could play the game of picking my favourites out of the sets from the last 2 nights, but i don't think it would influence them. Laughing Although it'd be ace to see Backseats as a closer and ...Ferris Wheel in there too.

Coming back to what you said about playing two gigs at the same venue - do they really expect that a lot of people will go to both? I know there are people on here who go to multiple gigs in one tour, but i'd view 2 gigs in the same place as an opportunity to play to more people, not the same number of people twice.
Back to top Go down
cdala
A Contender
A Contender
cdala

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:40 am

I hope this time around they play more songs off AS. It's not very likely but one must keep on hoping!

Seeing as I usually take advantage of back to back shows in the same venue because I can't be traveling all over, I sure hope they keep changing up the setlist from show to show. Plus, it maintains a certain element of surprise that I think is cool.
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:05 am

Can't wait for Leeds tonight. Hopefully the weather doesn't get much worse! Really looking forward to seeing Japandroids too. With the Gaslight setlist I am glad they have recently brought back one or two American Slang songs. I am hoping they play The Spirit Of Jazz or Stay Lucky. It seems as though Stay Lucky has been dropped for good though, they haven't played it in forever.
Back to top Go down
jwhiting29
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:15 am

CapedAvenger wrote:
I've had a look at the setlist from last night (assuming this one on setlist.fm is right) and was thinking the same about Mae.

It'll be interesting to see what they play tonight. I could play the game of picking my favourites out of the sets from the last 2 nights, but i don't think it would influence them. Laughing Although it'd be ace to see Backseats as a closer and ...Ferris Wheel in there too.

Coming back to what you said about playing two gigs at the same venue - do they really expect that a lot of people will go to both? I know there are people on here who go to multiple gigs in one tour, but i'd view 2 gigs in the same place as an opportunity to play to more people, not the same number of people twice.

Judging by the crowd reaction at Brixton last year that might be true but I still think it surprised Brian. Still, consecutive night gigs at the same venue means less of a bunfight for tickets, I noticed Leeds sold out pretty quickly but is only the one night.

It is quite remarkable that the first Bristol gig didn't include Mae or Backseats but I really hope both are included on Friday night. Mixing the setlist up is good but I think you still need the regulars, say maybe 12 songs which should always be there. Of course not everybody is going to agree on those songs which causes another problem but in my opinion Mae and Backseats should be a given and probably Backseats as the final song.

We shall see, looking forward to seeing the set from tonight .....
Back to top Go down
sinkorswimmydear
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:56 am

Apologies, I have None are supporting Gaslight in Düsseldorf ! Couldn't imagine something better !
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:53 pm

thomas94 wrote:
Sad no el jefe poster for that tour?

No unfortunately not. There seems to be a tourposter though from what I saw on pics. A yellow, not really graphic one...
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Coma Girl
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Coma Girl

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:52 pm

I am so excited for Monday i could pee glitter!!!!
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:31 pm

Just got back from the Leeds show. What a great night! Gaslight were insane as usual and Brian was in a really talkative mood on stage which was nice to see. Great setlist with 6 songs I hadn't heard before from them the highlight was probably The Spirit Of Jazz for me - I really wanted them to play it but didn't expect it! I also finally got to meet Brian after the show so I am pretty happy right now haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Anderson19
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:05 am

How good is that setlist from Leeds last night!

Say I Wont
Navesink Banks
Spirit Of Jazz
Meet Me By The Rivers Edge

Can't wait for the Manchester gigs.
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:14 am

Anderson19 wrote:
How good is that setlist from Leeds last night!
It was awesome. As they always are. I've said it before and i'll say it again: they don't play The Patient Ferris Wheel enough. I loved hearing that in Brixton, and would love to hear it more at their gigs.

OK, when's the next tour??
Back to top Go down
rgillies
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rgillies

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:34 am

Any word on when Gaslight are coming onstage tonight? I've been hearing that they have come on at 8 at some venues?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU / UK tour 2013   EU / UK tour 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EU / UK tour 2013
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next