DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

 

 Spam

Go down 
+28
Midnight Rambler
Jerseyrain
Holland
simo
DeathoftheCool
MKULTRA
colmillionaire
bringiton_ty
Camus
TGAforLIFE
plugga
Breanne
Jables
SubconsciousRitual
Klown
thomas94
Labhras
Emusic
HorribleCrowe
Harbortown
steph
NeverTrustAJunkie
saltandburn1967
Try Me
StitchesOnTheRadio
Paddy
IrishNameAndAnInjury
A_Regular
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Paddy


Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 34
Location : Nashville, TN

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:59 pm

Matt L wrote:
Try Me wrote:
Labhras wrote:
Try Me wrote:
Labhras wrote:
Try Me wrote:
Labhras wrote:
Try Me wrote:
What on earth.....
zebras? i bet it was the zebras. wily fucker the lot of them.

Haha. Can you explain what's going on in your avatar ? I've tried to figure it out a few times, but no luck.
well i like man united and i like springsteen. that's it basically!

Ahhh ok. I couldn't figure out what the "boss" thing was. Same with the thing wrapped around it. Neck pillow ?
eh it's sitting on my bed, which at the time had an orange bed sheet on it. who's the geezer in your photo?

Sidney Crosby.

A diver, a whiner, and a wimpy one-timer.

I like this.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me


Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:12 pm

Matt L wrote:
Try Me wrote:
Labhras wrote:
Try Me wrote:
Labhras wrote:
Try Me wrote:
Labhras wrote:
Try Me wrote:
What on earth.....
zebras? i bet it was the zebras. wily fucker the lot of them.

Haha. Can you explain what's going on in your avatar ? I've tried to figure it out a few times, but no luck.
well i like man united and i like springsteen. that's it basically!

Ahhh ok. I couldn't figure out what the "boss" thing was. Same with the thing wrapped around it. Neck pillow ?
eh it's sitting on my bed, which at the time had an orange bed sheet on it. who's the geezer in your photo?

Sidney Crosby.

A diver, a whiner, and a wimpy one-timer.

The best player on the planet no matter how you slice it. Put yourself in the shoes of the player with the biggest bullseye on his back game in and game out. Think of the role players/grinders who have the job to piss him off and get under his skin. Dirty hits, sticks in the face, slashes on the wrists, and see if you don't talk to the reff from time to time. It's really easy to judge a star athlete when you don't play sports.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool


Posts : 1953
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 29
Location : The Dreaded Barbary Coast

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:49 pm

does anyone else think we did it when we were young is objectively gaslight's best song?
just the way it's recorded is so amazing
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Paddy


Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 34
Location : Nashville, TN

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:00 pm

Spam - Page 40 2d8616f4
Back to top Go down
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra


Posts : 267
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 29
Location : Hackettstown, NJ

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:05 pm

Spam - Page 40 Crying-indian
Back to top Go down
http://www.robdirienzo.com
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me


Posts : 923
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : Montreal, Canada

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:23 pm

DeathoftheCool wrote:
does anyone else think we did it when we were young is objectively gaslight's best song?
just the way it's recorded is so amazing

I don't know about all that, but I think it's definately one of their more underrated songs.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool


Posts : 1953
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 29
Location : The Dreaded Barbary Coast

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Try Me wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
does anyone else think we did it when we were young is objectively gaslight's best song?
just the way it's recorded is so amazing

I don't know about all that, but I think it's definately one of their more underrated songs.

yeah that's probably what i'm trying to say. it's so out there and different from the rest
Back to top Go down
Jables
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Jables


Posts : 88
Join date : 2012-07-16
Age : 28
Location : Pontyclun, South Wales

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:28 pm

DeathoftheCool wrote:
Try Me wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
does anyone else think we did it when we were young is objectively gaslight's best song?
just the way it's recorded is so amazing

I don't know about all that, but I think it's definately one of their more underrated songs.

yeah that's probably what i'm trying to say. it's so out there and different from the rest
The only downside is that in the car, people talk loudly over it and I can't bloody hear it. Yes I am venting my feelings about something that happened earlier.
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Paddy


Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 34
Location : Nashville, TN

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:52 am

Best recipe for a three year relationship ending is LUCERO AND SOME WHISKEY.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie


Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:41 am

Labhras wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
This thread is boring. Labhras, what animal would you like me to feed your heart to after I rip it out?
lemur. i love lemurs. might be a bit late though, you broke it a long time ago Sad

It's ok. I'll bring a knife and fork and serve it to them in small bites.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 35
Location : Dublin

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:45 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Labhras wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
This thread is boring. Labhras, what animal would you like me to feed your heart to after I rip it out?
lemur. i love lemurs. might be a bit late though, you broke it a long time ago Sad

It's ok. I'll bring a knife and fork and serve it to them in small bites.
where you gonna get the lemurs from?
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie


Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:49 pm

I know people who can point me in the direction of lemurs that eat human hearts. Don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:36 pm

I had a dream where this pretty girl I knew had drills for hands
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94


Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 30
Location : Germany

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:33 pm

Matt L wrote:
I had a dream where this pretty girl I knew had drills for hands

Awesome nightmare Wink . Did she kill you?
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty


Posts : 621
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 37
Location : Wales, UK

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:58 pm

DeathoftheCool wrote:
does anyone else think we did it when we were young is objectively gaslight's best song?
just the way it's recorded is so amazing
iT is probably my favouriteif i had to choose and in my top 5 for def! but i have my own sentimental reasoning for that. Defiantely underated and a fantastic song
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Paddy


Posts : 647
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 34
Location : Nashville, TN

Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Spam - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
 Similar topics
-
» Spam
» Spam
» Spam
» Spam
» Spam

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: