DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+12
Klown
Mr.Grieves
saltandburn1967
plugga
thomas94
SubconsciousRitual
Emusic
Labhras
Paddy
HorribleCrowe
Try Me
IrishNameAndAnInjury
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:54 am

No Shannon you are looking at it the wrong way....

I got 1 boy who worries about me when I go missing, a gal who wishes I was here, and 2 bros who have my back. Team Awesome!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:55 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
It is true. 3 bros is not enough. I hope this thread is populated by bros one day.

That would be the death of spam, DSS, and the entire Internet! Nuh uh, never gonna happen. YOU LOSE!

What do you have against bros Shannon. Dont be such a racist against Bro Nation.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:56 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Try Me wrote:
I'm gonna be a chick magnet for halloween. Gotta buy a velcro suit & barbies to stick to myself.

Creepy.

You don't see my vision (( was joking btw).

I see your.....double vision. BAM!

I'll tell ya what will be creepy though bruh....
Walkin' around dressed as a girl for halloween, & talkin' about your arms to strangers...lol

Haha, true....too true. You got me there Shawn, you got me there.

Haha I used to do the same shit as you. As we've already discussed, I too am obsessed with fitness, I've always gone through bulking & cut phases though. You seem to keep it strictly lean. Anyways, I used to talk about my arms and shit and people would be like.."dude...shut up...lol". I got real drunk at one of my friends b-day parties, and started talkin' to a couple of my friends about the gym. I don't remember any of it, but apparently I said..."I want to be a 185 pounds of pure machine." From that point on, everyone called me "Mashawn". My name was mashawn in peoples phones for fuck sakes. So ya, I embarassed myself, but talkin' about my muscles like you do, when I was in highschool. I'm basically just tryin' to let you know, no one gives a shit...lol. When they do, they'll compliment you on their own.
/Cool story Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:58 am

Looking back at stupid shit you used to do, and just laughing/shaking your head, & not being ashamed is some liberating shit. Live and learn..lol
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:58 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:

I got 1 boy who worries about me when I go missing, a gal who wishes I was here, and 2 bros who have my back. Team Awesome!

I have a whole army of people standing with me. A WHOLE ARMY. You really don't even know. You should be doing everything in your power to stay on my good side. You are failing...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:59 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
It is true. 3 bros is not enough. I hope this thread is populated by bros one day.

That would be the death of spam, DSS, and the entire Internet! Nuh uh, never gonna happen. YOU LOSE!

What do you have against bros Shannon. Dont be such a racist against Bro Nation.

I have nothing against MEN. MEN are great. This whole bro thing tho...child's play. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:00 am

Try Me wrote:
Looking back at stupid shit you used to do, and just laughing/shaking your head, & not being ashamed is some liberating shit. Live and learn..lol

Haha, that's all part of growing up. And if you can laugh and not look back with regrets, you're doing okay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 13 Empty

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

I have nothing against MEN. MEN are great. This whole bro thing tho...child's play. Rolling Eyes

This is blasphemous.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 13 Empty

Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Try Me wrote:
I'm gonna be a chick magnet for halloween. Gotta buy a velcro suit & barbies to stick to myself.

Creepy.

Walkin' around dressed as a girl for halloween, & talkin' about your arms to strangers...lol

Haha I used to do the same shit as you. As we've already discussed, I too am obsessed with fitness, I've always gone through bulking & cut phases though. You seem to keep it strictly lean. Anyways, I used to talk about my arms and shit and people would be like.."dude...shut up...lol". I got real drunk at one of my friends b-day parties, and started talkin' to a couple of my friends about the gym. I don't remember any of it, but apparently I said..."I want to be a 185 pounds of pure machine." From that point on, everyone called me "Mashawn". My name was mashawn in peoples phones for fuck sakes. So ya, I embarassed myself, but talkin' about my muscles like you do, when I was in highschool. I'm basically just tryin' to let you know, no one gives a shit...lol. When they do, they'll compliment you on their own.
/Cool story Shawn.

Awh man, but me and my bros love talking about our workouts and muscles. Sad Haha, but this post still cracked the shit outta me. Very cool story.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:01 am

Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

This is blasphemous.

I only speak the truth. tongue
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:02 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:

I have a whole army of people standing with me. A WHOLE ARMY. You really don't even know. You should be doing everything in your power to stay on my good side. You are failing...

Ugh, Evil Kingdoms usually have entire armies behind them while the good only have a few people. Geez Shannon, watch The Expendables for God's sakes
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:03 am

Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

This is blasphemous.

I only speak the truth. tongue

Bro Nation for life. I use to always wear hats backwards. I gave that up a......year ago though.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:06 am

The other night there was a spam night where both Shawn and I weren't there and I saw one post by Shannon that said, "Tonight has been the best night Spam has had in a while." Wow...just wow.

Last edited by saltandburn1967 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:06 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Try Me wrote:

Creepy.

/Cool story Shawn.

Awh man, but me and my bros love talking about our workouts and muscles. Sad Haha, but this post still cracked the shit outta me. Very cool story.

Ahh ya mos def. Talkin' about the gym with friends who share a common interest is different. Conversation starter with strangers though ? Not a good look. Bro conversations have no bounderies.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:07 am

Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Try Me wrote:

Creepy.

/Cool story Shawn.

Ahh ya mos def. Talkin' about the gym with friends who share a common interest is different. Conversation starter with strangers though ? Not a good look. Bro conversations have no bounderies.

Bro conversations are always the best. No one ever gets offended. But what is said in the bro circle usually never leaves the circle either. Bros are a group of people you can always trust. Bros take bullets for each other.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 13 Empty

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Ugh, Evil Kingdoms usually have entire armies behind them while the good only have a few people. Geez Shannon, watch The Expendables for God's sakes

My army is all good, no evil at all! Good triumphs over evil and I NEVER lose. Really. I am going nowhere, this is my kingdom, and if you want to hang out here, you better wrap your brain around those facts real fast. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 13 Empty

saltandburn1967 wrote:
The other night there was a spam night where both Shawn and I weren't there and I saw one post by Shannon that said, "Tonight has been the best night Spam has had in a while." Wow...just wow.

Yep, too much testosterbrone for her liking. I caught that sneak diss as well Chris.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:09 am

Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Yep, too much testosterbrone for her liking. I caught that sneak diss as well Chris.

Nothing like a little brocon. They never knew we were here, we were in the shadows, watching, broing it up.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:09 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:

You're reading my posts from when you weren't here? CREEPY STALKER! Razz

It wasn't because you guys weren't here, it was because of who WAS here and how fun everything was. JEEZ, get over yourself! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:11 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:

It wasn't because you guys weren't here, it was because of who WAS here and how fun everything was. JEEZ, get over yourself! Rolling Eyes

You need to visit www.brobible.com and get with the program Shannon.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:11 am

Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

I've been around plenty of guys like you. Only I was in junior high at the time and so were they. It's been awhile! Razz I thought this attitude died out with the 90s!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:13 am

Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

You need to visit www.brobible.com and get with the program Shannon.

Uh...no.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:14 am

Shannon has such an attitude tonight. I might have to broscadle outta here if she continues.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:14 am

Try Me wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

I've been around plenty of guys like you. Only I was in junior high at the time and so were they. It's been awhile! Razz I thought this attitude died out with the 90s!

"guys like you" ? Child please.....
I got the bro sports/typical guy shit side. I also got a more personality driven creative side as well. I'm like Che Guevera with bling on. I'm complex.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:15 am

Ya, we're obviously joking, & she's basically calling us children..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 13 Icon_minitime