DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+12
Camus
Breanne
Labhras
thomas94
NeverTrustAJunkie
plugga
Klown
Try Me
saltandburn1967
IrishNameAndAnInjury
steph
HorribleCrowe
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:33 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
What decisions, Chris? Ooh, I bet I know. You are going to change your avatar and you are scrolling through 5000 pictures of yourself trying to pick a favorite. Wink

noooooo. thinking of buying another xbox 360 the day Resident Evil 6 will come out. I have all that ebay money, and I picked up tons more hours at work this coming week and for the school year so I am going to have quite a bit of money. Hrm.............I love Resident Evil too much to pass it up.

But you just sold your xbox! Frying Pan Why, Chris? Why? I don't understand people's fascination with video games. That's great that you were able to get extra hours at work though!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:35 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
What decisions, Chris? Ooh, I bet I know. You are going to change your avatar and you are scrolling through 5000 pictures of yourself trying to pick a favorite. Wink

noooooo. thinking of buying another xbox 360 the day Resident Evil 6 will come out. I have all that ebay money, and I picked up tons more hours at work this coming week and for the school year so I am going to have quite a bit of money. Hrm.............I love Resident Evil too much to pass it up.

But you just sold your xbox! Frying Pan Why, Chris? Why? I don't understand people's fascination with video games. That's great that you were able to get extra hours at work though!

Well, I don't see them any different that a movie or a book. It is a story but you get to be in it.[quote]
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:36 pm

plugga wrote:
ahaha yeeeah! there's significantly less romance in the newsroom though Razz

Haha, not surprising! Razz Downton is supposed to start up again this fall, right? I miss it!

yesss!
lots of DRAMA Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:40 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Well, I don't see them any different that a movie or a book. It is a story but you get to be in it.

I don't see anything wrong with video games, I just never got into them. I think it's because I didn't have any of them when I was growing up. I'd play Nintendo at my cousin's or friends' houses, but I didn't have one. My sister has a Wii and some of the games are fun, but I could take it or leave it.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:41 pm

plugga wrote:
plugga wrote:
ahaha yeeeah! there's significantly less romance in the newsroom though Razz

Haha, not surprising! Razz Downton is supposed to start up again this fall, right? I miss it!

yesss!
lots of DRAMA Twisted Evil

I LOVE DRAMA! #Drama queen
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:42 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Well, I don't see them any different that a movie or a book. It is a story but you get to be in it.

I don't see anything wrong with video games, I just never got into them. I think it's because I didn't have any of them when I was growing up. I'd play Nintendo at my cousin's or friends' houses, but I didn't have one. My sister has a Wii and some of the games are fun, but I could take it or leave it.

Yeah, I gotcha. But even if I do buy another one in October I still made more than a grand profit off my other one and games. And I wasn't gonna play a majority of those games again. Either way, I think I come out a winner.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:45 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Yeah, I gotcha. But even if I do buy another one in October I still made more than a grand profit off my other one and games. And I wasn't gonna play a majority of those games again. Either way, I think I come out a winner.

Definitely! I still can't believe that guy paid so much for your games! That was mucho dinero!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:46 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Definitely! I still can't believe that guy paid so much for your games! That was mucho dinero!

I know! Lucky for me though. I am hoping to get 40 hours at work this coming semester. The most I have ever had during the school year is 18 I think.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:54 pm

Did someone say video games?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:54 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

I know! Lucky for me though. I am hoping to get 40 hours at work this coming semester. The most I have ever had during the school year is 18 I think.

Wow, working full time and going to school is really tough. Do you have a full course load? When I was teaching preschool I was working 50+ hours a week at the school, 10-20 hours a week doing work on my own time, and I took a weekend class. It nearly killed me!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:57 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Wow, working full time and going to school is really tough. Do you have a full course load? When I was teaching preschool I was working 50+ hours a week at the school, 10-20 hours a week doing work on my own time, and I took a weekend class. It nearly killed me!

Yeah, I am taking 15 hours of school like usual. Though, with the way I planned everything it shouldn't be that bad. I only have two classes on Monday and Wednesday and don't work those days so I have all afternoon and night to do homework. I also would get off work at 2 on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I would have 4 hours before my night classes to do stuff too. Then there is also the weekend nights. It won't be that bad I don't think.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:02 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Yeah, I am taking 15 hours of school like usual. Though, with the way I planned everything it shouldn't be that bad. I only have two classes on Monday and Wednesday and don't work those days so I have all afternoon and night to do homework. I also would get off work at 2 on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I would have 4 hours before my night classes to do stuff too. Then there is also the weekend nights. It won't be that bad I don't think.

That actually sounds pretty managable, but I bet it'll be exhausting at first. I'm sure you'll get used to it though! Smile This is your last year, right?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:04 pm

Spam - Page 27 88594317640284538_tIKhMk8F_f

hi.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:05 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

That actually sounds pretty managable, but I bet it'll be exhausting at first. I'm sure you'll get used to it though! Smile This is your last year, right?

Yes ma'am. Honestly I didn't even do much studying last semester. Maybe 1-2 hours max a week. I am one of those people where if I pay attention in class I don't have to study. I dunno why, I have always been like that. Got a 3.6 last semester. For some reason I don't have to really study.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:07 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Matt L on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:08 pm

once I fell off my bed while playing a crappy videogame.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:08 pm

That picture broke my internet. Can you put it in a spoiler?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:09 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Yes ma'am. Honestly I didn't even do much studying last semester. Maybe 1-2 hours max a week. I am one of those people where if I pay attention in class I don't have to study. I dunno why, I have always been like that. Got a 3.6 last semester. For some reason I don't have to really study.

I'm not old enough to be called ma'am! Frying Pan

I was the same way. I NEVER studied. I'm pretty sure I've only studied for an hour total in my whole life. If I was half-listening in class, I was good to go. It used to make my friends so mad! Razz Wow, a 3.6 is really good! Clap
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:09 pm

plugga wrote:

Ahahaha, how?!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:11 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:

Ahahaha, how?!

I was sitting cross-legged on the border of my parents'bed, my character had to jump but the controller wouldn't work and I got very angry so I fell on my back ahaha it was hilarious actually
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Sorry about that comrades, didn't realize it was a browser killer o.o
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:13 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:

Ahahaha, how?!

I was sitting cross-legged on the border of my parents'bed, my character had to jump but the controller wouldn't work and I got very angry so I fell on my back ahaha it was hilarious actually

lol!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:14 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:

Ahahaha, how?!

lol!

thak god my sister was there to witness so she can tell EVERYONE I KNOW about this Rolling Eyes Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Matt L wrote:
Sorry about that comrades, didn't realize it was a browser killer o.o

Cheers Matt!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:16 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:

Ahahaha, how?!

Oh wow! Razz I can't say I've not done something similar. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next