DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+11
StitchesOnTheRadio
Klown
HorribleCrowe
Labhras
Breanne
Harbortown
NeverTrustAJunkie
IrishNameAndAnInjury
saltandburn1967
plugga
Camus
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Spam - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:44 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Matt L wrote:
...please don't look at me as less innocent, Shannon D: Or better yet, don't read this!

Don't worry, Matt, I actually think those fights were justified. I try to be a peaceful person too, but there are times when I really want to punch somebody. I never have, but I've come close a couple times. If someone is being disrespecful of someone I care about, I will defend them in a heartbeat. I don't put up with bullying.

Thanks Shannon, though it was less of a punch and more like a series of concentrated blows, and in the one case where I threw my hat at him, it sort of... hit him directly in the throat and he sort of began choking.

I'm innocent, I swear!
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:48 pm

Matt L wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Hey Matt! How are you? Smile

Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Aloha everyone, how's it going?

What's good Matt ?

I'm good guys, can't complain at all (though I am a bit hungry Razz)

Uh, so I see you guys are talking about James Holmes? Truly disturbing event. What's even more disturbing are the conspiracy theories on the internet saying the FBI set him up to do it.

And Crosby, you say you're over fighting as if fighting was a common occurrence for you!

I used to fight alot when I was younger unfortunately. I grew out of it.

I've been in two fights in my entire life, and I aim to keep it that way. I feel fighting is only necessary in a situation where you can get injured and you need to defend yourself, or another-- I'm so afraid of hurting someone, even when my friends want to spar with equipment, I'm afraid of hitting them. However if necessary, I would physically defend anyone if they were in danger, though I prefer the negotiation approach Razz

How about your fights?

I haha I'm not proud of it, & I'm embarassed today. I hung around different groups of people, but the people I would party with (for the most part) were all "tough guys". we were just idiots, and it makes me facepalm to this day. It got to the point where we'd be preparing to go out to a bar/club/party, and atleast one person in a group was already preparing to fight a stranger. It would lead to "I got your back man, you know that". Before you know it, we're all drunk, and fighting some strangers to get our "tough guy" on. I remember sizing guys up in bars to with the strong eye contact. Anyone who would bite I'd challenge them. We were just some misguided idiots. Ironic part is, I'd get around different types of people, and be the nicest guy in the world. Wayyyy over that nonsense now though. Even to this day though, when I feel challenged by somebody, I have a hard tome backing down from it. I think it comes with being ultra competitive like I was tellin' Chris last night.

Ah, I see. I'm more of a pacifist kind of dude, I try to end fights and arguments. I'm not really bothered by insults or jokes about me, but twice in my life, I've let anger get the best of me and just snapped.

I hate taking up page space with long stories, so here they are:
...please don't look at me as less innocent, Shannon D: Or better yet, don't read this!

That's good you're like that. I knew people would look at what I said the wrong way, & see as if I was bragging in some weird way. When in reality I'm ashamed of it. Today I resent people who do that shit. So it's more just sharing an embarassing story for what it's worth kinda thing. I don't mind talking about my short comings, and or embarassing stories lol.

Haha, I don't think any less of you for sharing.

And even though I'm a pacifist, I've long dreamed of the day where I beat up a big tough bully who keeps harassing the beautiful, though innocent, girl in the hall. :B

I realized fighting was dumb, when I found that you could avoid 99% of them if you just sat and talked with the person you're fighting with in a different setting. Alot of times when people get in fights at bars or whatever, they'd get along with them fine at a different time/different setting.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:49 pm

Matt L wrote:
Matt L wrote:

Don't worry, Matt, I actually think those fights were justified. I try to be a peaceful person too, but there are times when I really want to punch somebody. I never have, but I've come close a couple times. If someone is being disrespecful of someone I care about, I will defend them in a heartbeat. I don't put up with bullying.

Thanks Shannon, though it was less of a punch and more like a series of concentrated blows, and in the one case where I threw my hat at him, it sort of... hit him directly in the throat and he sort of began choking.

I'm innocent, I swear!

I believe you're innocent! You're probably the most innocent one around here. And I started laughing when you said that guy choked when your helmet hit his throat. Served him right! Maybe he'll think before he opens his big mouth again! Razz
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:50 pm

*uploading now* Shannon. It's at 46% *giggles*
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:51 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:

Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:

What's good Matt ?

Uh, so I see you guys are talking about James Holmes? Truly disturbing event. What's even more disturbing are the conspiracy theories on the internet saying the FBI set him up to do it.

And Crosby, you say you're over fighting as if fighting was a common occurrence for you!

I've been in two fights in my entire life, and I aim to keep it that way. I feel fighting is only necessary in a situation where you can get injured and you need to defend yourself, or another-- I'm so afraid of hurting someone, even when my friends want to spar with equipment, I'm afraid of hitting them. However if necessary, I would physically defend anyone if they were in danger, though I prefer the negotiation approach Razz

How about your fights?

I haha I'm not proud of it, & I'm embarassed today. I hung around different groups of people, but the people I would party with (for the most part) were all "tough guys". we were just idiots, and it makes me facepalm to this day. It got to the point where we'd be preparing to go out to a bar/club/party, and atleast one person in a group was already preparing to fight a stranger. It would lead to "I got your back man, you know that". Before you know it, we're all drunk, and fighting some strangers to get our "tough guy" on. I remember sizing guys up in bars to with the strong eye contact. Anyone who would bite I'd challenge them. We were just some misguided idiots. Ironic part is, I'd get around different types of people, and be the nicest guy in the world. Wayyyy over that nonsense now though. Even to this day though, when I feel challenged by somebody, I have a hard tome backing down from it. I think it comes with being ultra competitive like I was tellin' Chris last night.

Ah, I see. I'm more of a pacifist kind of dude, I try to end fights and arguments. I'm not really bothered by insults or jokes about me, but twice in my life, I've let anger get the best of me and just snapped.

That's good you're like that. I knew people would look at what I said the wrong way, & see as if I was bragging in some weird way. When in reality I'm ashamed of it. Today I resent people who do that shit. So it's more just sharing an embarassing story for what it's worth kinda thing. I don't mind talking about my short comings, and or embarassing stories lol.

And even though I'm a pacifist, I've long dreamed of the day where I beat up a big tough bully who keeps harassing the beautiful, though innocent, girl in the hall. :B

I realized fighting was dumb, when I found that you could avoid 99% of them if you just sat and talked with the person you're fighting with in a different setting. Alot of times when people get in fights at bars or whatever, they'd get along with them fine at a different time/different setting.
Spoiler:

But I do feel that sometimes people just get heated and don't realize what they're doing. So one person should try to stay level-headed and avoid confrontation, and instead work together to get a better outcome!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:52 pm

Did you write a song about me?
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:53 pm

Matt L wrote:
Matt L wrote:

I'm innocent, I swear!

I believe you're innocent! You're probably the most innocent one around here. And I started laughing when you said that guy choked when your helmet hit his throat. Served him right! Maybe he'll think before he opens his big mouth again! Razz

I don't know whether to laugh as well or be disturbed that you think him choking was hilarious Razz!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:54 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:

Haha, what are you talking about?! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:54 pm

Matt L wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:

Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:

What's good Matt ?

How about your fights?

Spoiler:

But I do feel that sometimes people just get heated and don't realize what they're doing. So one person should try to stay level-headed and avoid confrontation, and instead work together to get a better outcome!

Indeed ... High Five
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:55 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:

LOL check the top of the page.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:56 pm

Matt L wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Matt L wrote:

I'm innocent, I swear!

I don't know whether to laugh as well or be disturbed that you think him choking was hilarious Razz!

Uh, I'd go with laughing! Razz The choking would have shut him up. How dare he make fun of your family! Who does that?! I hope he learned his lesson.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:58 pm

Matt L wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Matt L wrote:

I'm innocent, I swear!

Uh, I'd go with laughing! Razz The choking would have shut him up. How dare he make fun of your family! Who does that?! I hope he learned his lesson.

It wasn't even very original. He was using my last name of Lepore as a pun: Lepoor. I'm sort of ashamed I let something so lame insult me.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:59 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:

LOL check the top of the page.

Whoa, totally missed that. No, that doesn't make me uncomfortable, that's cool! *blush* Embarassed I have to hear this now!
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:02 am

All sillyness aside....Spam - Page 38 157-125-B <----those + lil sliced piece of a baby tomato & cheese is amazing.

Last edited by Crosby Stan on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:02 am

Matt L wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Matt L wrote:

I'm innocent, I swear!

It wasn't even very original. He was using my last name of Lepore as a pun: Lepoor. I'm sort of ashamed I let something so lame insult me.

You shouldn't be ashamed. This is what it boils down to. He was wrong. He was being a bully, he was being disrespectful, he was being a jerk. You reacted when you reached your breaking point. It may not have been peaceful, but you got the point across loud and clear that he shouldn't mess with you or your family. And he's an idiot for making fun of your name. Don't feel bad about what you did, Matt. Hug
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:03 am

I DON'T LIKE TRISCUITS! THEY TASTE LIKE CARDBOARD! No
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Spam - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:05 am

Agreed!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:06 am

You shouldn't be ashamed. This is what it boils down to. He was wrong. He was being a bully, he was being disrespectful, he was being a jerk. You reacted when you reached your breaking point. It may not have been peaceful, but you got the point across loud and clear that he shouldn't mess with you or your family. And he's an idiot for making fun of your name. Don't feel bad about what you did, Matt. Hug

Thanks Shannon. Smile It feels good for someone to justify my insatiable burning rage D:<
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:07 am

I can't even.......
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:07 am

Triscuit haters- get the hell out of here
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:08 am

Matt L wrote:

Thanks Shannon. Smile It feels good for someone to justify my insatiable burning rage D:<

I have a bad temper sometimes. Embarassed I understand flying off the handle.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:08 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Triscuit haters- get the hell out of here

THIS.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury