DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+11
StitchesOnTheRadio
Klown
HorribleCrowe
Labhras
Breanne
Harbortown
NeverTrustAJunkie
IrishNameAndAnInjury
saltandburn1967
plugga
Camus
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:10 pm

Conspiracy theorist are always nuts. They have nothing better to do than jerk off in their mom's basement and think up crazy ideas all day and night.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:12 pm

Matt L wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hey Matt! How are you? Smile

Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Aloha everyone, how's it going?

What's good Matt ?

I'm good guys, can't complain at all (though I am a bit hungry Razz)

Uh, so I see you guys are talking about James Holmes? Truly disturbing event. What's even more disturbing are the conspiracy theories on the internet saying the FBI set him up to do it.

And Crosby, you say you're over fighting as if fighting was a common occurrence for you!

I used to fight alot when I was younger unfortunately. I grew out of it.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:

Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:

What's good Matt ?

Uh, so I see you guys are talking about James Holmes? Truly disturbing event. What's even more disturbing are the conspiracy theories on the internet saying the FBI set him up to do it.

And Crosby, you say you're over fighting as if fighting was a common occurrence for you!

I've been in two fights in my entire life, and I aim to keep it that way. I feel fighting is only necessary in a situation where you can get injured and you need to defend yourself, or another-- I'm so afraid of hurting someone, even when my friends want to spar with equipment, I'm afraid of hitting them. However if necessary, I would physically defend anyone if they were in danger, though I prefer the negotiation approach Razz

How about your fights?

Last edited by Matt L on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Breanne jumps in here, puts a topic up which is going to get people riled up and then quickly signs off. HRM!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:15 pm

How bout you, Chris? Just a hunch, but something tells me you had quite a few guys in your life take a swing at you.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:16 pm

Matt L wrote:
How bout you, Chris? Just a hunch, but something tells me you had quite a few guys in your life take a swing at you.

I have only been in 2 fights and that was all the way back in High School. Both times was because a guy said some asshole shit to some girls.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Are Shannon's Devils all guys who get into fist fights? Razz
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:18 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:

I have only been in 2 fights and that was all the way back in High School. Both times was because a guy said some asshole shit to some girls.

Really? I assumed more along the lines of you hitting on every woman in a bar, until you finally come along one who just so happens to have a huge, beefy lugheaded boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 37 Empty

Well, we wouldn't be very good at ours jobs if we didn't.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 37 Empty

Totally Shannon, didn't you read? Two whole fights ):< I'm tough!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 37 Empty

Matt L wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Matt L wrote:

Really? I assumed more along the lines of you hitting on every woman in a bar, until you finally come along one who just so happens to have a huge, beefy lugheaded boyfriend.

Haha, wow, is that the way you think of me? I don't hit on every girl in my eye sight matt. Haha, gee whiz.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Matt L wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:

Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:

What's good Matt ?

I've been in two fights in my entire life, and I aim to keep it that way. I feel fighting is only necessary in a situation where you can get injured and you need to defend yourself, or another-- I'm so afraid of hurting someone, even when my friends want to spar with equipment, I'm afraid of hitting them. However if necessary, I would physically defend anyone if they were in danger, though I prefer the negotiation approach Razz

How about your fights?

I haha I'm not proud of it, & I'm embarassed today. I hung around different groups of people, but the people I would party with (for the most part) were all "tough guys". we were just idiots, and it makes me facepalm to this day. It got to the point where we'd be preparing to go out to a bar/club/party, and atleast one person in a group was already preparing to fight a stranger. It would lead to "I got your back man, you know that". Before you know it, we're all drunk, and fighting some strangers to get our "tough guy" on. I remember sizing guys up in bars to with the strong eye contact. Anyone who would bite I'd challenge them. We were just some misguided idiots. Ironic part is, I'd get around different types of people, and be the nicest guy in the world. Wayyyy over that nonsense now though. Even to this day though, when I feel challenged by somebody, I have a hard tome backing down from it. I think it comes with being ultra competitive like I was tellin' Chris last night.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:25 pm

@Shannon Either dark pink that has silver highlights or pink with this pink glitter on it. #GlitterWhore
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:28 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
@Shannon Either dark pink that has silver highlights or pink with this pink glitter on it. #GlitterWhore

Spam - Page 37 Tumblr_lxyo3k8pVl1qm09tc
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Spam - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:31 pm

I WENT WITH GLITTER!

Chris you are obsessed with that man.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:32 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:

Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Matt L wrote:

Totally Shannon, didn't you read? Two whole fights ):< I'm tough!

Hey, you survived them! High Five
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

Both of those sound really pretty! The dark pink and silver sounds very cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 37 Empty

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I WENT WITH GLITTER!

Chris you are obsessed with that man.

GLITTER IS FUN!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 37 Empty

Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:

Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:

What's good Matt ?

How about your fights?

I haha I'm not proud of it, & I'm embarassed today. I hung around different groups of people, but the people I would party with (for the most part) were all "tough guys". we were just idiots, and it makes me facepalm to this day. It got to the point where we'd be preparing to go out to a bar/club/party, and atleast one person in a group was already preparing to fight a stranger. It would lead to "I got your back man, you know that". Before you know it, we're all drunk, and fighting some strangers to get our "tough guy" on. I remember sizing guys up in bars to with the strong eye contact. Anyone who would bite I'd challenge them. We were just some misguided idiots. Ironic part is, I'd get around different types of people, and be the nicest guy in the world. Wayyyy over that nonsense now though. Even to this day though, when I feel challenged by somebody, I have a hard tome backing down from it. I think it comes with being ultra competitive like I was tellin' Chris last night.

Ah, I see. I'm more of a pacifist kind of dude, I try to end fights and arguments. I'm not really bothered by insults or jokes about me, but twice in my life, I've let anger get the best of me and just snapped.

I hate taking up page space with long stories, so here they are::
...please don't look at me as less innocent, Shannon D: Or better yet, don't read this!
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:37 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:

Clap Clap Clap

Shannon, would it make you feel uncomfortable if I told you I wrote a sonnet about you today ? I was stuck on a name so I just went with "me, u, & the moonlight" Working on a 3 chord riff to add to it before I up the mp3. You just sit there patiently.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Spam - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:39 pm

I'm so ADD I forgot I went on here a half hour ago. Hi again!

Also, related to the Holmes thing, some people shouldn't be allowed to use the internet because they do stupid things like support mass murders.
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

Spam - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:40 pm

Matt L wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:

Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:

What's good Matt ?

How about your fights?

Ah, I see. I'm more of a pacifist kind of dude, I try to end fights and arguments. I'm not really bothered by insults or jokes about me, but twice in my life, I've let anger get the best of me and just snapped.

I hate taking up page space with long stories, so here they are:
...please don't look at me as less innocent, Shannon D: Or better yet, don't read this!

That's good you're like that. I knew people would look at what I said the wrong way, & see as if I was bragging in some weird way. When in reality I'm ashamed of it. Today I resent people who do that shit. So it's more just sharing an embarassing story for what it's worth kinda thing. I don't mind talking about my short comings, and or embarassing stories lol.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:43 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:

Crosby Stan wrote:
Matt L wrote:

What's good Matt ?

How about your fights?

I hate taking up page space with long stories, so here they are:

That's good you're like that. I knew people would look at what I said the wrong way, & see as if I was bragging in some weird way. When in reality I'm ashamed of it. Today I resent people who do that shit. So it's more just sharing an embarassing story for what it's worth kinda thing. I don't mind talking about my short comings, and or embarassing stories lol.

Haha, I don't think any less of you for sharing.

And even though I'm a pacifist, I've long dreamed of the day where I beat up a big tough bully who keeps harassing the beautiful, though innocent, girl in the hall. :B
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:43 pm

Matt L wrote:

Don't worry, Matt, I actually think those fights were justified. I try to be a peaceful person too, but there are times when I really want to punch somebody. I never have, but I've come close a couple times. If someone is being disrespecful of someone I care about, I will defend them in a heartbeat. I don't put up with bullying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next