DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Asbury Park Press interview with Alex R.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

The Asbury Park Press interview with Alex R. Empty
PostSubject: The Asbury Park Press interview with Alex R.   The Asbury Park Press interview with Alex R. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:22 am

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2012307240029

Gaslight burns bright
Jersey-based band releases new CD, 'Handwritten

You’d better believe the Gaslight Anthem is back: The New Brunswick-born band has already rocked a pair of the country’s biggest music festivals held right here in its home state — the Bamboozle in Asbury Park in May and Metallica’s Orion Music + More in Atlantic City in June — and on Tuesday the band released its fourth LP, “Handwritten.”

Gaslight guitarist Alex Rosamilia, who grew up in Union and now lives in Hoboken, took time before the band’s Bamboozle set to discuss the new album, working with O’Brien and why the band’s sound now matches its ambition.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

The Asbury Park Press interview with Alex R. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Asbury Park Press interview with Alex R.   The Asbury Park Press interview with Alex R. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:23 am

Bea wrote:
http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2012307240029

Gaslight burns bright
Jersey-based band releases new CD, 'Handwritten

You’d better believe the Gaslight Anthem is back: The New Brunswick-born band has already rocked a pair of the country’s biggest music festivals held right here in its home state — the Bamboozle in Asbury Park in May and Metallica’s Orion Music + More in Atlantic City in June — and on Tuesday the band released its fourth LP, “Handwritten.”

Gaslight guitarist Alex Rosamilia, who grew up in Union and now lives in Hoboken, took time before the band’s Bamboozle set to discuss the new album, working with O’Brien and why the band’s sound now matches its ambition.

He says he's "less fussy" with his playing and took a back seat to the other band members in this record. Interesting...
(more interesting, to me at least, is that he grew up in the town I now live in. Now we have something to talk about if I ever meet him Very Happy )
Back to top Go down

The Asbury Park Press interview with Alex R.
Page 1 of 1