DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+24
TGAforLIFE
Philo
enola
Mr.Grieves
The Angry Johnny Revue
JJW319
Labhras
steady now steady now
A_Regular
Kosburn59
steph
Harbortown
Breanne
Christophe
simo
Emusic
plugga
Debonair
saltandburn1967
eagles1139
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Klown
StitchesOnTheRadio
NeverTrustAJunkie
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:23 am

Kosburn59 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Mind if I step in here you two?

As long as you can take all these cyber-feels. affraid

Doesn't matter if I can or not. I don't have feelings.
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:26 am

Spam - Page 22 956-0610

Shocked

Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:27 am

Kosburn59 wrote:
Spam - Page 22 956-0610

Shocked

Something like that.........I don't want to reveal what I actually am.
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:28 am

I don't believe anyone who loves Gaslight to have a lack in feelings. lolololol.

Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:29 am

Kosburn59 wrote:
I don't believe anyone who loves Gaslight to have a lack in feelings. lolololol.

WELL, I DO!!!!! BELIEVE WHAT YOU WILL!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:30 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Spam - Page 22 956-0610

Shocked

Maybe he likes Otep as well. Otep fans don't have any feelings. They're all just angry, kitty-punting individuals.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:32 am

Kosburn59 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Spam - Page 22 956-0610

Shocked

Maybe he likes Otep as well. Otep fans don't have any feelings. They're all just angry, kitty-punting individuals.

What the hell is an Otep?
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:34 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Spam - Page 22 956-0610

Shocked

https://youtu.be/Q8KecPM7SLM
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:35 am

Kosburn59 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Spam - Page 22 956-0610

Shocked

I think I just might be a little scared of what I just heard a couple seconds of.
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:38 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Spam - Page 22 956-0610

Shocked

I think I just might be a little scared of what I just heard a couple seconds of.

The lead singer is the most angry feminist, guy-hating, butch (as well as exploitative) lesbian I've ever seen. I'm not even trying to exaggerate that or make some generalization - she's just really fucking angry at everything. The groups I've seen live. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:44 am

Kosburn59 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Spam - Page 22 956-0610

Shocked

The lead singer is the most angry feminist, guy-hating, butch (as well as exploitative) lesbian I've ever seen. I'm not even trying to exaggerate that or make some generalization - she's just really fucking angry at everything. The groups I've seen live. Rolling Eyes

I don't understand how someone can go through life being that angry. Why live?....if you are going to be angry at everything? Also, what did the male gender do to her? Gee Whiz!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:45 am

Kosburn59 wrote:
Oh no, don't be sorry! I didn't mean that in a bad way, but I was just sort of swelling up inside the further I read into that. I wish I was as capable of giving such great feedback as you've been able to give me, because you really are amazing with the way that you do it.

And I was totally thinking of that line when I was reading that last paragraph. Oh man. It's impossible some days to get it all out of my head, and combined with the meds I take now I am an utter night owl and rarely get decent sleep when I have work and other responsibilities. It feels horrible. Sometimes it just feels like trying to drop something would be an utter mistake because of some fear of not fully understanding it, and yet eventually I end up getting conflicted when I begin to get sick of it. It's.So.Weird. >.< And yeah, it ALWAYS gets in the way of things I'm trying to finish for school or whatever. It completely fucked up the end of my semester because I couldn't think of anything else. I ended up having to drop work for a month so I could feel sane again...

We would be the most awesome, quirky neighbors on the freaking planet. I can imagine us going to each others door in spastic excitement when some new thing gets released or whatever. It would be the most beautiful, spastic, craziness ever. I'd love it.

....WOODERSON!

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT!

Oh my gosh, I can picture us as neighbors:

Shannon: "Keegan! Brian just tweeted that they're getting new merch. It's underwear and shoelaces!"
Keegan: "Best news ever!"
Both: *jump around screaming like lunatics and talking a million miles a minute - neighbors call police - cops issue tickets for disturbing the peace* Razz

The only reasons I can give decent feedback is because I have a friend who has helped me see all of this stuff that I'm telling you, and I really do understand where you're coming from. All of these scars are still very fresh for me (like some are still bleeding), so I'm trying to process everything and work my way through it too. It's impossible to get it all out of my head. And when I try, it just drives me crazier because then I start to obsess over the fact that I can't stop thinking about these things! My brain is my own worst enemy sometimes (blessing and a curse cast down on me...).

When I was in college, I reached a point where I was driving myself crazy and had to take a semester off, because I couldn't handle working, classes, and being me all at the same time. It was too overwhelming and something had to give. I went back the next semester part time and eventually finished my degree, and I learned that sometimes you just have to give yourself a break. I wondered at the time if I was making a huge mistake, but in hindsight, I see that it was something I needed to do.

Yep, it is horrible feeling like this sometimes. Especially when you haven't had a decent night's sleep in weeks, you can't even focus your own thoughts, let along focus on anything else, nobody understands what you're going through, and even you don't entirely get it sometimes. That's how I feel more often than I'd like to admit. Somehow I get through it and you will too, but if you ever need to talk, just shoot me a PM. And that's a totally serious offer. It's cool when you know that someone else gets where you're coming from. Especially with weird crazy stuff because hardly anyone gets that! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:48 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Spam - Page 22 956-0610

Shocked

I don't understand how someone can go through life being that angry. Why live?....if you are going to be angry at everything? Also, what did the male gender do to her? Gee Whiz!

Ha, well while I have my sensie issues that I can share with the relative few of the same stature, there is a scary-gigantic abundance of equally angry individuals who get to share the same hatred as this woman. Shocked She talks about a lot of abuse she dealt with in the past with boyfriends - it's especially abundant in her early music. I would have a heart attack if I was constantly that angry. I get upset enough when I get driven that far in the first place, so then I get to the point where I curl up in a ball and listen to Elsie until I feel better. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:49 am

Kosburn59 wrote:

THIS!

You're not fooling anyone, Chris. You just want to appear like a tough guy (even with your girly avatar!). We know you're really listening to Mae right now and crying so hard. It's okay. Just let the tears fall, Chris. Sad
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:49 am

Kosburn59 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Spam - Page 22 956-0610

Shocked

Ha, well while I have my sensie issues that I can share with the relative few of the same stature, there is a scary-gigantic abundance of equally angry individuals who get to share the same hatred as this woman. Shocked She talks about a lot of abuse she dealt with in the past with boyfriends - it's especially abundant in her early music. I would have a heart attack if I was constantly that angry. I get upset enough when I get driven that far in the first place, so then I get to the point where I curl up in a ball and listen to Elsie until I feel better. Embarassed

Haha, I am sorry you had to experience this. Sounds traumatizing!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:50 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

THIS!

You're not fooling anyone, Chris. You just want to appear like a tough guy (even with your girly avatar!). We know you're really listening to Mae right now and crying so hard. It's okay. Just let the tears fall, Chris. Sad

Biloxi Parish actually and for some reason it makes me want to get in a........fight!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:52 am

Kosburn59 wrote:
I get upset enough when I get driven that far in the first place, so then I get to the point where I curl up in a ball and listen to Elsie until I feel better. Embarassed

Doesn't everyone do this? I think this sounds totally normal!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:52 am

Gee Whiz, 4th time through Handwritten tonight. I think I will probably listen to it a fifth time after this listen is through and then probably call it a night. Who knows really, I might try to get one more time after my next lesson. This record is pure bliss!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:55 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

THIS!

Biloxi Parish actually and for some reason it makes me want to get in a........fight!!!! Mad

No! Biloxi Parish isn't fighting music! No You can act like a tough guy all you want, but I see through you. Suspect I don't think any Gaslight fan can listen to some of these songs and not become at least a little emotional. Right now Desire and Mae are just killing me! In a good way, but still, so many emotions! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:56 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

THIS!

No! Biloxi Parish isn't fighting music! No You can act like a tough guy all you want, but I see through you. Suspect I don't think any Gaslight fan can listen to some of these songs and not become at least a little emotional. Right now Desire and Mae are just killing me! In a good way, but still, so many emotions! Embarassed

I would give anything for the touch of your skin..........
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:57 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Gee Whiz, 4th time through Handwritten tonight. I think I will probably listen to it a fifth time after this listen is through and then probably call it a night. Who knows really, I might try to get one more time after my next lesson. This record is pure bliss!

It is! I'm on my third listen for the night, eighth for the day. I am SO obsessed! It just keeps getting better and better with each listen though. AND THE VINYL!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:58 am

I have seen two people compare the new album to Nickleback......I dont get it. scratch
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:58 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:

It is! I'm on my third listen for the night, eighth for the day. I am SO obsessed! It just keeps getting better and better with each listen though. AND THE VINYL!

I like watching the blue spin around...and around....and around.......
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:00 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

THIS!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Seriously, can these lyrics get any more emotional and personal than that? Serious chills, right up my spine. Brian is a poetic genius!

(Some people still don't want spoilers, so I hid your lyrics. Wink )
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:01 am

Spam - Page 22 23538312
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 22 Icon_minitime