DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+24
TGAforLIFE
Philo
enola
Mr.Grieves
The Angry Johnny Revue
JJW319
Labhras
steady now steady now
A_Regular
Kosburn59
steph
Harbortown
Breanne
Christophe
simo
Emusic
plugga
Debonair
saltandburn1967
eagles1139
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Klown
StitchesOnTheRadio
NeverTrustAJunkie
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:23 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
JEEZ CHRIS, CHANGE YOUR AVATAR! Frying Pan

What do you have against my local news lady?

IT'S CREEPY THAT YOU HAVE HER PICTURE AS YOUR AVATAR. No

I am promoting her. She is the BEST news lady ever. Just quit Shannon, just quit.

I DON'T QUIT. EVER.

But...she's a girl and you're not, so it's weird!

Well...she's a girl and YOU are, so THAT is weird!

Are you drink? Have you been smoking crack? How is that weird?! Suspect Razz

"Are you drink?" Suspect

AAHHHH!!! You quoted me before I could fix it. No, I'm not drinking, I'm typing on my iPad and it's not cooperating! Embarassed

Everyone has excuses Shannon. Some people are just better at covering up the truth than others....and you aren't one of them. Drink Drink Drink!!!!!

You don't know me! I am an excellent liar when I want to be. But I try to always be honest.

And no, I'm not drinking! I have to be up at 5:30 for work tomorrow! Sometimes I need to be mature and responsible. We all have to grow up sometime...sigh. Razz

What time does your big party start? I didn't think you'd be around tonight at all.

I had an unfortunate turn of events. I have a final due at midnight tonight and was going to do that during the morning and afternoon. My bank called and I had a HUGE bank problem I had to resolve. I was working on that from 8:30 to about 5. So now I am stuck at home working on my final that is due in 4 hours. I am just unlucky. Bad things only happen on days when I have huge things going down.

Bummer! I'm really sorry that happened. Bank problems are so awful, and having to work on it all day? I'd be ready to punch someone. Mad

What class is this final for? I hope you get the work done quickly! Hug

My psychology sex class. I am the only dude in there. It is quite awkward in discussion posts.

That made me laugh so hard! Razz Do you get all embarrassed and blush in front of the girls?

It is an online class yo. I have a "if I have something to say, I will say it" policy going on in the class. All those girls do are ask questions. They act like I have written a book on dating and dudes.

Haha, you are so full of yourself! Rolling Eyes Razz

I never took any online classes when I was in college. And yes, they did have them back then!

You should have taken them. You do stuff when you want to. No getting out of bed early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who do you think you're talking to? I don't sleep! I signed up for 8:00 a.m. classes on purpose. I'm weird, I know. geek I would have loved to take online classes, but my early childhood education courses were not offered online at my school.
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:24 pm

The artist confirmed that it's Joe btw.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:24 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

I am promoting her. She is the BEST news lady ever. Just quit Shannon, just quit.

I DON'T QUIT. EVER.

"Are you drink?" Suspect

AAHHHH!!! You quoted me before I could fix it. No, I'm not drinking, I'm typing on my iPad and it's not cooperating! Embarassed

Everyone has excuses Shannon. Some people are just better at covering up the truth than others....and you aren't one of them. Drink Drink Drink!!!!!

You don't know me! I am an excellent liar when I want to be. But I try to always be honest.

And no, I'm not drinking! I have to be up at 5:30 for work tomorrow! Sometimes I need to be mature and responsible. We all have to grow up sometime...sigh. Razz

What time does your big party start? I didn't think you'd be around tonight at all.

I had an unfortunate turn of events. I have a final due at midnight tonight and was going to do that during the morning and afternoon. My bank called and I had a HUGE bank problem I had to resolve. I was working on that from 8:30 to about 5. So now I am stuck at home working on my final that is due in 4 hours. I am just unlucky. Bad things only happen on days when I have huge things going down.

Bummer! I'm really sorry that happened. Bank problems are so awful, and having to work on it all day? I'd be ready to punch someone. Mad

My psychology sex class. I am the only dude in there. It is quite awkward in discussion posts.

That made me laugh so hard! Razz Do you get all embarrassed and blush in front of the girls?

It is an online class yo. I have a "if I have something to say, I will say it" policy going on in the class. All those girls do are ask questions. They act like I have written a book on dating and dudes.

I never took any online classes when I was in college. And yes, they did have them back then!

You should have taken them. You do stuff when you want to. No getting out of bed early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who do you think you're talking to? I don't sleep! I signed up for 8:00 a.m. classes on purpose. I'm weird, I know. geek I would have loved to take online classes, but my early childhood education courses were not offered online at my school.

Why do you always use the emoticon of the dude with dirty hair smoking a joint?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:27 pm

A_Regular wrote:
The artist confirmed that it's Joe btw.

Awesome. It really is a cool poster. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Well, since getting my jacket back and because I'm just sort of having one of those days, I've been trying to write down all the experiences I had when I was with that girl (her name was Elyse btw) and trying to actually organize all the different things that went through my head at the time. It's always been sort of difficult because I was having to come to terms and own up with a lot of different things. Hopefully it won't seem like a life-story, as well as a whiney romance-issue rant, but I'll try and be clear about it.

So Elyse was this girl I met through a close friend when we were having a night out. We found each other over Facebook and ended up delving into really deep into various conversations over the following weeks. This was back in early February, and we were a couple by the time my birthday rolled around (Feb. 17th). It was a really short relationship, but a lot of stuff came out of it because the ending was not pretty at all. I thought we worked fine as a couple and everything, but she eventually explained that she didn't find anything attractive about me anymore, and that my personality and quirks were beginning to literally cause her anxiety.

It's a long story, but she's been fighting depression and anxiety since she was a kid, and so it was hard to get through to her sometimes. Nevertheless, I was clearly oblivious to some things going on in her head and wasn't able to figure them out by the time we had the split-up conversation. We got together pretty quickly, as much as I have experienced issues resulting from that in the past, but it was at the point where I didn't really have doubts about us as a couple. It felt comfortable for the first time ever. I didn't really ever feel like I had to hide what was going on in my head at a given moment, and didn't have to feel conscious about my weird moments where I'd act like an introvert or whatever. It all felt really comfortable, but there were some things I was clearly missing since issues really hadn't come up until the very end. I knew about her past struggles with depression and everything when we were getting to know each other, but I was completely alright with this fact, and I had hoped that my presence would have been able to provide her some comfort - something which she eventually interpreted as a selfish endeavor to feel accomplished.

That was one of many things that ended up causing us to stop communicating with each other. I can be a really hyper person from time to time, and I'm also generally a socially awkward person - always have been. But for some reason, the way that I acted led her to say that I acted similar to kids she had looked after during summer jobs - kids with asperger's, ADHD, etc. I didn't take heavy offense to this just because I wanted to try and understand why she felt this way, but when I mention it to my dad he responds by saying "of course you have Asperger's, Keegan!"

How the fuck do you respond to that? Anyways, the break-up was nasty, and I eventually went to see a psychiatrist because I was feeling like I was at the breaking point. I had considered doing this for years anyways so it just felt right to do. From that point everything seemed both really slow and yet would happen suddenly at given moments, especially with trying to explain why I was so bothered by what was happening. I felt both really confused and guilty because of why Elyse felt the way she did, and I've always been conscious about my struggles to express myself clearly to a lot of people. A lot of it has felt completely irrational, and other times it seems justifiable, but this whole experience has popped up in my mind far too often than I wish it did, and I'm at the point where I feel really silly for devoting so much thought and time trying to understand why I was so affected by this.

The psychiatrist I spoke to was blown away when I told her about the Asperger's mention from my dad, and to this day I'm still sort of on the edge of a cliff about why he was able to say that so easily. Obviously I don't have it, nor do I even show mild symptoms, but focus become the main issue with my doctor, so now I'm prescribed medicine for ADD to help with school and various other things. The whole experience really led me to feel more attached to my close friends, since they have never been bothered by the way I act or look at things, and it definitely led me to understand how strongly I react to certain things and the need to become more confident in having control over those impulses. I'm pretty sure my friends are dead sick of all of these things, but for some reason it still remains, and I've been trying to figure out how to process and understand it to the point where I know that the experience had its reasons for happening.

I still feel scattered trying to explain this, but hopefully it makes sense. Sorry about the book.
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:28 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

I DON'T QUIT. EVER.

"Are you drink?" Suspect

Why do people have to quote nearly the last 15 posts? confused
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:29 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

I DON'T QUIT. EVER.

"Are you drink?" Suspect

His hair isn't dirty, it's crazy, and he isn't smoking a joint, he's sticking his tongue out. That's the goofy emoticon! Actually, the name of it is "geek", but it looks silly, so I use it for anything weird or goofy.

Dirty hair and a joint. Rolling Eyes Sheesh!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:30 pm

JJW319 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

I DON'T QUIT. EVER.

"Are you drink?" Suspect

It's what we do! Razz
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:31 pm

JJW319 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

I DON'T QUIT. EVER.

"Are you drink?" Suspect

Why do people have to rain on other people's parades?
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:32 pm

How much does it usually cost to have something framed at Michaels? I know they have deals like weekly. Can't find prices online.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:33 pm

A_Regular wrote:
How much does it usually cost to have something framed at Michaels? I know they have deals like weekly. Can't find prices online.

150-200 when I checked with them. I found some great frames the exact dimensions on amazon for less than 20. They look great for the price.
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:33 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
A_Regular wrote:

150-200 when I checked with them. I found some great frames the exact dimensions on amazon for less than 20. They look great for the price.

do they come with the glass? I wouldn't know how to actually set the print in the frame correctly Sad
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:35 pm

A_Regular wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
A_Regular wrote:

do they come with the glass? I wouldn't know how to actually set the print in the frame correctly Sad

Yeah, they come with the front covering. They have a cardboard type back and it comes off by releasing some holders on the back. You then just put the picture back on and lock the cardboard piece back into place. It fits perfectly too. You should have no trouble.
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:41 pm

Your words have given me the power to try it, too bad I don't have a ruler here hrmmmm. Perhaps I can find one online and hold it up to my laptop
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:43 pm

A_Regular wrote:
Your words have given me the power to try it, too bad I don't have a ruler here hrmmmm. Perhaps I can find one online and hold it up to my laptop

Haha, here you go dude.

http://www.amazon.com/19x25-Picture-Frame-Poster-Matte/dp/B003GF8L7A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343094162&sr=8-1&keywords=19x25+frame

All those Gaslight Posters are the same dimensions. That is the size of frame you need.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Oh Keegan, I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that - and are still going through it to some extent. Sad Hug I can actually relate pretty closely to parts of your story, and the whole thing made perfect sense to me. One thing that you need to know that has taken me a lifetime to realize, is that even though you wanted to help Elyse with her depression and you hoped your presence would be able to do that, you couldn't fix her. I have spent my whole life trying to fix the people I love and the situations in life that are so screwed up they drive me insane, but now I know that I just don't have that power. It was actually a guy I was involved with that got me to see this (and yes, I tried to help him with his issues like what you had mentioned!).

I think you were brave for going to a psychiatrist, and your dad was extremely insensitive for saying that you have Asperger's. I have studied the autism spectrum for a long time and even though I'm not a professional, I can tell from how you talk on here that that is totally false.

Also, I think it's normal to question what happened and replay events over and over in your mind. That's how you eventually get to the point where you can either make sense of it and move on, or just get sick of thinking about it and move on. It can be a long process, but it's completely normal.

Last edited by IrishNameAndAnInjury on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:51 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
A_Regular wrote:

Haha, here you go dude.

http://www.amazon.com/19x25-Picture-Frame-Poster-Matte/dp/B003GF8L7A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343094162&sr=8-1&keywords=19x25+frame

All those Gaslight Posters are the same dimensions. That is the size of frame you need.

Thanks duuude
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:52 pm

A_Regular wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
A_Regular wrote:

Haha, here you go dude.

Thanks duuude

No problem brooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:04 pm

The kind words mean a lot, Shannon. I saw later that I had underestimated just how bad communication gets with certain people dealing with depression, and I should have realized that a whole lot sooner. I don't know what I was expecting, but I wanted to be some sort of comfort because it seriously breaks my heart seeing the crap that so many people I love have to go through. That desire just processed differently for her and ended up insulting her more than anything, which I apologized for in the end because it hurt her so much.

As for my dad, he's expressed it more as a suspicion that he's had for a long time. My family is very strange in general, and we're all very different from each other, but communication has never been that great with any of us. My dad has a tendency overall to say things bluntly, even if there's shock value in doing so or not. He just doesn't process it the same way, but he told me that even with his suspicions, he never did anything about it because he didn't think there was anything wrong with me. For that I understood his reasoning, since I would expect quite a few parents to feel the same way, but I haven't felt the same communicating with him since that happened.

I think one of the reasons why it keeps repeating is because I have some hope to understand why I miss so many subtle hints and am considered so abstract sometimes. This is a little more justifiable if you guys would see me from a day-to-day basis, which is obviously impossible, but I always feel like I miss some big picture that my mind keeps me from seeing, and I feel really conscious about it from time to time.

Needless to say, I'm very sick of it. If you had to hear how many times this has come up, I'd be a total Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:30 pm

Okay, I have so much to say here, I have to take it paragraph by paragraph.

Kosburn59 wrote:
The kind words mean a lot, Shannon. I saw later that I had underestimated just how bad communication gets with certain people dealing with depression, and I should have realized that a whole lot sooner. I don't know what I was expecting, but I wanted to be some sort of comfort because it seriously breaks my heart seeing the crap that so many people I love have to go through. That desire just processed differently for her and ended up insulting her more than anything, which I apologized for in the end because it hurt her so much.

Don't beat yourself up over not seeing anything relating to her depression sooner, including difficult communication. It has nothing to do with you and it's not your fault. I can't stress this enough, and I am looking at it from both sides. I have battled depression for several years, and I know I can be difficult to commincate with when I'm going through a bad bout, and I have had several people in my life who are clinically depressed and no matter how hard I try to be there and help them through it, try to talk to them, support them, give them a shoulder to lean on or cry on, it's never enough because I alone cannot save them. And you can't either. It's just too complicated. I wish more than anything that it wasn't, but having experienced what I've gone through on both sides, I can see the reality of it. It breaks my heart too, especially when you see someone you are in love with suffering so badly. It's agony. But please don't feel bad for trying to help, for loving her, or for not seeing anything sooner than when you did. What she felt was not your fault.

Kosburn59 wrote:
As for my dad, he's expressed it more as a suspicion that he's had for a long time. My family is very strange in general, and we're all very different from each other, but communication has never been that great with any of us. My dad has a tendency overall to say things bluntly, even if there's shock value in doing so or not. He just doesn't process it the same way, but he told me that even with his suspicions, he never did anything about it because he didn't think there was anything wrong with me. For that I understood his reasoning, since I would expect quite a few parents to feel the same way, but I haven't felt the same communicating with him since that happened.

My dad is the same way. He doesn't always think before he speaks and says things very blunty, often hurting people (mainly me) in the process. He doesn't do it on purpose, but it still happens. It's hard to have an open and trusting relationship with someone who says things in that way, because words can hurt, and those scars sometimes take a long time to heal.

Kosburn59 wrote:
I think one of the reasons why it keeps repeating is because I have some hope to understand why I miss so many subtle hints and am considered so abstract sometimes. This is a little more justifiable if you guys would see me from a day-to-day basis, which is obviously impossible, but I always feel like I miss some big picture that my mind keeps me from seeing, and I feel really conscious about it from time to time.

Needless to say, I'm very sick of it. If you had to hear how many times this has come up, I'd be a total Jimmy.

With the guy I mentioned before, I missed lots of subtle hints too, and I'm trying to figure out why as well. It was a really short relationship (we met online and I never actually met him in person, but what I/we felt was very real, regardless of geographic circumstances) and very intense for me emotionally, and I think part of the reason I didn't see things that were wrong is because I didn't want to. I wasn't in denial exactly, I just wished so bad to be able to help him and make things work somehow, that I would make excuses and explain problems away. I don't think or process things like "normal" people either. My mind races at a million miles a minute, I dwell and obsess on things, I overthink everything, and I worry like crazy. That's how my brain works. It's why I talk so fast, act so hyper and excitable at times, and why I don't sleep. Maybe you can relate to that a little?

Keegan, I can be a total Jimmy too. WAY more than I ever let on, because I don't need that label! On the inside, I am more Jimmy than Jimmy sometimes. I don't usually talk to people about this kind of stuff because I don't think they'll understand (most people don't really get me entirely), but I want you to know that you are not alone in feeling this way, and there's nothing wrong with it. I'm sick of feeling this way too, but at least for me it comes and goes. Some days are worse than others. I'm doing okay right now, but I know that won't last forever.
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Shannon, I can't begin to express how much your words mean to me. Like seriously, thank you. For someone who I've only spoken with a few certain times, you have so much to say and it's kinda making me an emotional mess right now. hahaha. It's insanely sweet of you sharing your story with me, too. It helps getting to talk with someone who can reflect back on similar experiences. I seriously feel crazy because of this sometimes since none of my friends can really reflect the same way on how this feels.

I can hope that some day this won't be so fluent in my head. It's always taken me a long time to fully process and accept things that have happened, but it comes eventually. Your words have seriously helped a lot. I truly mean it.

I wish I were your neighbor (meaning this in the least creepy way possible) so I could give you a bear hug, but for now I'll give you excessive interweb hugs. <:]

Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

It took me like twenty minutes to type this just to try my best not to vomit it out in spastic appreciation. This is how my brain is working right now. XD You are an incredibly kind human being, Shannon.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:07 am

Kosburn59 wrote:
Shannon, I can't begin to express how much your words mean to me. Like seriously, thank you. For someone who I've only spoken with a few certain times, you have so much to say and it's kinda making me an emotional mess right now. hahaha. It's insanely sweet of you sharing your story with me, too. It helps getting to talk with someone who can reflect back on similar experiences. I seriously feel crazy because of this sometimes since none of my friends can really reflect the same way on how this feels.

I can hope that some day this won't be so fluent in my head. It's always taken me a long time to fully process and accept things that have happened, but it comes eventually. Your words have seriously helped a lot. I truly mean it.

I wish I were your neighbor (meaning this in the least creepy way possible) so I could give you a bear hug, but for now I'll give you excessive interweb hugs. <:]

Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

It took me like twenty minutes to type this just to try my best not to vomit it out in spastic appreciation. This is how my brain is working right now. XD You are an incredibly kind human being, Shannon.

Aw, thanks, Keegan! Embarassed I'm really glad I could help a little. Sometimes knowing that someone else feels like you do and can relate can be comforting, like what Brian says in Handwritten. I'll put it in a spoiler tag in case some people still don't want to see lyrics:

Spoiler:

I didn't mean to make you an emotional mess! I'm sorry! But I'm kind of an emotional mess tonight too, so we're both in good company. It's hard to process all of this crap, isn't it? I feel crazy a lot of the time too, because nobody I know thinks like I do and a lot of what I feel, people can't relate to, so I'm left feeling alone and slightly insane, wondering why my brain operates like it does.

It always takes me a long time to process things and move past them, so I totally get where you're coming from there. It's a hard way to live, because you keep thinking about things that you don't want to think about anymore! For me, it makes it hard to focus and get things done, sleep becomes next to impossible, and I just go around in circles trying to figure out every little detail of whatever the issue is.

Haha, don't worry, I didn't take that as being creepy at all! Hug Can you imagine if we were neighbors? We'd probably drive everyone crazy with hyper Gaslight talk and emotional outbursts. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:20 am

Oh no, don't be sorry! I didn't mean that in a bad way, but I was just sort of swelling up inside the further I read into that. I wish I was as capable of giving such great feedback as you've been able to give me, because you really are amazing with the way that you do it.

And I was totally thinking of that line when I was reading that last paragraph. Oh man. It's impossible some days to get it all out of my head, and combined with the meds I take now I am an utter night owl and rarely get decent sleep when I have work and other responsibilities. It feels horrible. Sometimes it just feels like trying to drop something would be an utter mistake because of some fear of not fully understanding it, and yet eventually I end up getting conflicted when I begin to get sick of it. It's.So.Weird. >.< And yeah, it ALWAYS gets in the way of things I'm trying to finish for school or whatever. It completely fucked up the end of my semester because I couldn't think of anything else. I ended up having to drop work for a month so I could feel sane again...

We would be the most awesome, quirky neighbors on the freaking planet. I can imagine us going to each others door in spastic excitement when some new thing gets released or whatever. It would be the most beautiful, spastic, craziness ever. I'd love it.

....WOODERSON!

Last edited by Kosburn59 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Spam - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:21 am

Mind if I step in here you two?
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59