DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+23
Kosburn59
enola
bringiton
YouCanCallMeSally
Philo
White Man In Hammersmith
kirstyt
azlisa
Debonair
Breanne
plugga
Camus
HorribleCrowe
TGAFAN25
steph
NYYFAN523
NeverTrustAJunkie
JimmyB
Mr.Grieves
StitchesOnTheRadio
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Klown
saltandburn1967
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:18 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
it's not that bad. i'm just a dumb dumb.

Don't say that! No
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:21 am

MattL wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Yeah, it's pretty quiet around here tonight, isn't it? Maybe everybody got burned out on spam earlier today.

I'm afraid of saying anything in fear of a war starting up.

Oh, don't be afraid of that, Matt. Andrew banned Jimmy for awhile, so all the uneasiness and bad feelings are gone! Seriously though, I thought it was really nice what you told him and he should have been able to relate. But he's hopeless.

I am listening to Elsie right now and my dog gets really mopey when I have that album on. He's looking at me with these sad eyes right now and seems to have just melted into the ground because Cherry Blossoms is on. He's a sensitive puppy!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:24 am

MattL wrote:
Yeah, it's pretty quiet around here tonight, isn't it? Maybe everybody got burned out on spam earlier today.

Oh, don't be afraid of that, Matt. Andrew banned Jimmy for awhile, so all the uneasiness and bad feelings are gone! Seriously though, I thought it was really nice what you told him and he should have been able to relate. But he's hopeless.

I am listening to Elsie right now and my dog gets really mopey when I have that album on. He's looking at me with these sad eyes right now and seems to have just melted into the ground because Cherry Blossoms is on. He's a sensitive puppy!

Yeah, Matt, you've got nothing to worry about! Jimmy just riles people up, haha.

And Shannon, I'm listening to Elsie, too! But I don't have a cute dog with me. Sad Scooby sound so dramatic! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:27 am

instead of a war...pants off party?
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:30 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
MattL wrote:

Yeah, Matt, you've got nothing to worry about! Jimmy just riles people up, haha.

And Shannon, I'm listening to Elsie, too! But I don't have a cute dog with me. Sad Scooby sound so dramatic! Razz

Scooby is so dramatic! That's why he ended up with my family. He fits right in! Razz He is very musical. He loves our piano and loves music, but Elsie always subdues him a lot and Cherry Blossoms and Blood Loss make him really depressed. He is so funny!

I'm just having one of those nights where only Elsie will work. I swear, this album is magical.

I think Jimmy gets off on riling people up. Evil or Very Mad I wish I wasn't so hotheaded where I fly off the handle, but I couldn't help it today.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:32 am

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/science-says-don-39-t-date-muscular-guys-223800698.html

yeah. take that meatheads!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:34 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/science-says-don-39-t-date-muscular-guys-223800698.html

Buff guys are gross.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Mr.Grieves

Spam - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:35 am

i'm built like a 12 year old girl. haha
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:38 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:

Buff guys are gross.

I don't like when guys are too muscular, like no bodybuilder types at all, but strong guys are sexy. That kind of stuff doesn't really matter to me though. A guy can be totally gorgeous but if he has no substance as a person or is a jerk, who cares how nice he is to look at?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:39 am

Mr.Grieves wrote:
i'm built like a 12 year old girl. haha

Suspect
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:39 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
MattL wrote:

Scooby is so dramatic! That's why he ended up with my family. He fits right in! Razz He is very musical. He loves our piano and loves music, but Elsie always subdues him a lot and Cherry Blossoms and Blood Loss make him really depressed. He is so funny!

I'm just having one of those nights where only Elsie will work. I swear, this album is magical.

I think Jimmy gets off on riling people up. Evil or Very Mad I wish I wasn't so hotheaded where I fly off the handle, but I couldn't help it today.

Haha, that's awesome. I've never had a pet that really reacted much to music!

I'm having an Elsie night as well, and I definitely agree it is quite magical. I still remember how excited I was when Brian first mentioned wanting to write a "night-time album" on his blog waaaay back when.

Oh man, I think you handled yourself and the situation quite well today, Shannon! Every one did. He needed a wake up call (even though he'll probably forget it) and that's what he got!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:42 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:

Buff guys are gross.

I don't like when guys are too muscular, like no bodybuilder types at all, but strong guys are sexy. That kind of stuff doesn't really matter to me though. A guy can be totally gorgeous but if he has no substance as a person or is a jerk, who cares how nice he is to look at?

I completely agree!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:46 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
MattL wrote:

Haha, that's awesome. I've never had a pet that really reacted much to music!

I'm having an Elsie night as well, and I definitely agree it is quite magical. I still remember how excited I was when Brian first mentioned wanting to write a "night-time album" on his blog waaaay back when.

Oh man, I think you handled yourself and the situation quite well today, Shannon! Every one did. He needed a wake up call (even though he'll probably forget it) and that's what he got!

Thanks, Sarah. Hug I think everyone handled the situation well too. But man, if I was talking to him in person, I would have really lost my temper. I haven't been that mad in a while, and I was already having a rough day, so I let him have it, but I tried not to get too carried away and say things I would regret. I don't need anything associated with him weighing on my conscience. So not worth it!

I remember when Brian talked about writing night-time music on his Cassettes in the Mailbox blog too. I was thrilled! I knew right then that it would be something special, but Elsie is just mind-blowing. It always helps me put things into perspective. Brian just gets it.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:47 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:

Buff guys are gross.

I completely agree!

High Five for good taste! Razz
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:54 am

Pants-off party?

I'm way ahead of you. It has to be 100 degrees in my room.

Elsie is walk-home music for me. It meshes with the suburban surroundings and becomes something really existential, especially Cherry Blossoms.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:02 am

i sensed that someone mentioned some form of nudity...

and i'm two steps ahead of you all!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:05 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Mr.Grieves wrote:

Buff guys are gross.
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 30 Empty

MattL wrote:
Elsie is walk-home music for me. It meshes with the suburban surroundings and becomes something really existential, especially Cherry Blossoms.

That song killllls me.
Elsie's great night-time driving music, too! Every night throughout winter I would listen to Cherry Blossoms on my way to and home from work, and the city I live in is basically empty and dead after 10pm until around 6am, so that song just fit soooo perfectly.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 30 Empty

helloooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 30 Empty

HOLY SHIT IT'S MAC
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:06 am

Steph's here!

Mac's here!

wave
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:06 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
MattL wrote:

That song killllls me.
Elsie's great night-time driving music, too! Every night throughout winter I would listen to Cherry Blossoms on my way to and home from work, and the city I live in is basically empty and dead after 10pm until around 6am, so that song just fit soooo perfectly.

I agree so much. I once drove over the Bay Bridge in the middle of the night, playing "Cherry Blossoms", and it just fit.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:07 am

steph wrote:

HOLY SHIT IT'S MAC

HI STEPH
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:07 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Steph's here!

Mac's here!