DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A suggestion for the Introduce Yourself forum

Go down 
+5
StitchesOnTheRadio
Breanne
IrishNameAndAnInjury
steady now steady now
Harbortown
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

A suggestion for the Introduce Yourself forum - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for the Introduce Yourself forum   A suggestion for the Introduce Yourself forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:56 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Camus wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Camus wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
You're entitled to your opinion too, but why would you change what people already seem okay with?

Because it's not clear that everyone is okay with it. That was the point being made.
True, but that's just an assumption. Currently, the trend points toward people actually being okay with this.

Based on a 3 or 4 posts agreeing with it? You need more of a sample than that.
Yep!

Life tip: don't go into marketing. Razz
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for the Introduce Yourself forum   A suggestion for the Introduce Yourself forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:58 pm

Camus wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Camus wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Camus wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
You're entitled to your opinion too, but why would you change what people already seem okay with?

Because it's not clear that everyone is okay with it. That was the point being made.
True, but that's just an assumption. Currently, the trend points toward people actually being okay with this.

Based on a 3 or 4 posts agreeing with it? You need more of a sample than that.
Yep!

Life tip: don't go into marketing. Razz
Haha no need to warn me, my high school math grades prevent me from any such thing.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for the Introduce Yourself forum   A suggestion for the Introduce Yourself forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:59 pm

For what it's worth I think the thread and your massive hard on for creating it are weird. I'm glad I deleted my pic from the source thread a good while ago.

What good can come of reposting pictures of other members (not to mention non members in the pictures)? All I can see coming from it is bullying either directly or indirectly. As far as I can see it offers nothing to the forum.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for the Introduce Yourself forum   A suggestion for the Introduce Yourself forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:01 pm

Daire wrote:
For what it's worth I think the thread and your massive hard on for creating it are weird. I'm glad I deleted my pic from the source thread a good while ago.

What good can come of reposting pictures of other members (not to mention non members in the pictures)? All I can see coming from it is bullying either directly or indirectly. As far as I can see it offers nothing to the forum.

You don't have to be a dick while posting your opinion dude. Gee whiz...wow..omg....ugh..wow.....oh man
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for the Introduce Yourself forum   A suggestion for the Introduce Yourself forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:03 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Daire wrote:

You don't have to be a dick while posting your opinion dude. Gee whiz...wow..omg....ugh..wow.....oh man

What Chris said. WOW. That was pretty harsh, Daire. How is reorganizing pictures that were already posted here bullying in any way? That doesn't even make sense.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for the Introduce Yourself forum   A suggestion for the Introduce Yourself forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:04 pm

Well, negative nancy, while it might not be in your best interest to have your picture on the site, wouldn't you objectively agree that it's a smoother, less cluttered and more convenient system of posting pictures and being able to talk about them?
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for the Introduce Yourself forum   A suggestion for the Introduce Yourself forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:06 pm

OK yeah no offense I'm going to lock this thread for abit (don't worry not permanently) everyone just go and calm down Razz have fun in other threads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for the Introduce Yourself forum   A suggestion for the Introduce Yourself forum - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A suggestion for the Introduce Yourself forum
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3