DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DimeStoreSaints shirts?

Go down 
+32
saltandburn1967
StitchesOnTheRadio
_rebekka_
DiamondSinatra
Holland
El Jefe
Vibes
The Boxer
njguy99
Hanswurst
sadly_ecstatic
JimmyB
moreblue
Jerseyrain
Forum Owner
Klown
steph
TGAforLIFE
Kosburn59
Camus
brianisbae
loazis
White Man In Hammersmith
Down by the Mersey
A_Regular
IrishNameAndAnInjury
steady now steady now
plugga
AGoodTime
Christophe
enola
Debonair
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

would you want a DSS Shirt?
Yes
DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Vote_lcap88%DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 88% [ 53 ]
No
DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Vote_lcap12%DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 60

AuthorMessage
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:31 pm

njguy99 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

Ugh, they don't offer women's sizes? What am I suppose to wear now?

Quiet you! And I thought you don't like to wear shirts?
Frying Pan

Dammit. Ok, ok. You caught me red handed!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:30 pm

White Man In Hammersmith wrote:
I like it. If I get it, it's mainly because I really like the design and not to transform into a Gaslight superfan haha I'm not quite that intense Wink

Haha, I am that intense but I don't know if I want to advertise it haha.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:32 pm

markbarlow wrote:

Maybe I'm just starting to think of the negatives but we'll be getting 45rpm club shirts too - kind of seems like we're competing with that to be even more exclusive/dedicated.

Yeah I think we gotta be real careful of that in anything we do at this point.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:35 pm

Even though it KINDA reminds me of this...

DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 470x470

I like it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Dimestore T shirts is yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:52 pm

moreblue, can you post the design without the black background?

UK folks, should we try to find a UK based company to order from rather than paying for international postage? streetshirts.co.uk look ok though there are a few companies offering custom t shirts. Anybody had any experience with any of them? Cafepress is another one.
Back to top Go down
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:06 am

Yep a U.K printer would be good to save the international shipping cost. As long as the quality stays the same and the Tshirt quality is good. Here's a high-res PNG file. If you go to the link and then Right Click and choose 'Save As'

It's on a white page so the top text won't show up until you upload it.

http://www.nitefire.co.uk/dimestore.png

I can upload an EPS or press quality PDF if you need either of those files too.
I'm not on my computer today but I could send those file types maybe tomorrow or Monday.

Thanks for your help and offer of sorting the u.k printing!
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:17 am

For you UK folks, how about this company?
http://www.tshirtdrop.co.uk/index.php

And as an FYI: Skreened does ship internationally for only $8.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:34 am

moreblue wrote:
I'm not on my computer today but I could send those file types maybe tomorrow or Monday.
Please could you upload the EPS? Seems like that's the best supported format.

I've set up one at streetshirts.co.uk - £13.50 including free P&P. They also have an offer on if you buy 2 shirts you get a £5 discount so don't know if people want to buddy up. You can also switch colours/shirt styles (they have ladies shirts).

DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Untitled

This is just a preview - I'll do it again when I've got the EPS file and provide a link for people to buy. moreblue - I'm happy if you want to change the size/layout to keep it consistent with the US one.

njguy99 wrote:
For you UK folks, how about this company?
http://www.tshirtdrop.co.uk/index.php

I checked them out but they seem less flexible in that you can't do it yourself and provide a link for other people to buy so would have to contact them and buy in bulk.
Back to top Go down
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:58 am

Looks good and decent price.
Thanks for this, yep I'll sort out a EPS file ASAP
Look good on the grey, I'd just nudge it down a fraction so it's slightly lower. But only a cm or 2.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:57 pm

Looks pretty sweet. Good work you guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:43 pm

markbarlow wrote:
moreblue wrote:
Please could you upload the EPS? Seems like that's the best supported format.

I've set up one at streetshirts.co.uk - £13.50 including free P&P. They also have an offer on if you buy 2 shirts you get a £5 discount so don't know if people want to buddy up. You can also switch colours/shirt styles (they have ladies shirts).

DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Untitled

Just looking at the www.streetshirts.co.uk website now. Looks good, but it seems to be £15 instead of £13.50

No big deal. Just wondering if the price has gone up or if you magically got a better price somehow at your end?

I've got the EPS file ready now. But the site seems to be working better with a SVG file at my end. I'll send them over to you shortly.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:49 pm

moreblue wrote:
Just looking at the www.streetshirts.co.uk website now. Looks good, but it seems to be £15 instead of £13.50

No big deal. Just wondering if the price has gone up or if you magically got a better price somehow at your end?

I've got the EPS file ready now. But the site seems to be working better with a SVG file at my end. I'll send them over to you shortly.

Cheers!
Either I'm going mad or they've put their prices up. I went back and followed the link to my original design but that's showing as £15 too. Annoying but its still a decent price.

I'll use the SVG and post a link with the design for people to buy.
Back to top Go down
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Cool, here's the SVG vector file. Don't worry about the red background, I did that on purpose and it should disappear when it's uploaded to the Tshirt site.
One thing I've found though, after playing around on the site for half an hour or so, is the vector files don't seem to resize very well. The vector files start to become ungrouped when I tried to resize it to make it slightly smaller. But I think it's ok actual size.

www.nitefire.co.uk/dimestore_tshirt_final.svg

(Right click and choose 'Save As' to download the file)

Here's a screen grab for placement. Just a fraction lower than it was before.

DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Screen10

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm

Thought I'd post an update as UK folks are asking when/where they can buy the shirt.

I've set up a store with streetshirts which will host the design shown above plus other colours/ladies t shirt options.

Unfortunately, by default they charge an additional 15% commission on my behalf!! I've emailed them asking them to take this off so will hopefully be sorted soon.

If you're desperate to buy now, let me know and I can post a direct link to the design at the proper price.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:20 pm

The design looks really cool Smile
So, will everyone wear it in Birmingham then ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:21 pm

enola wrote:
The design looks really cool Smile
So, will everyone wear it in Birmingham then ?

I'm definitely buying one and will wear it at Birmingham Smile
Back to top Go down
White Man In Hammersmith
Wooderson
Wooderson
White Man In Hammersmith

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:23 pm

I'll be getting one at the end of the month Very Happy I'll wear it at Birmingham as well!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:38 am

This might have been asked before, but can anybody tell me where I can see my members number?
Back to top Go down
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:48 am

thomas94 wrote:
This might have been asked before, but can anybody tell me where I can see my members number?

We're just trying to figure out how to take the 15% commission off the shop at the moment and add 1 or 2 women's styles.

Here's a screen grab of the U.K shop option so far (black on black... very Spinal Tap Wink

DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Screen15
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Anyone gonna buy the US version? bounce
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:53 pm

I like the black text on the white tee. That looks really good Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:27 pm

The white and gray is cool.

Is there anyway we could get the anchor blown up and remove the "Dimestore Saints" (or insert The Gaslight Anthem instead)?

Not that I don't like the fact that it's a Dimestore Saints shirt... it's just the anchor design is so awesome and minimalistic that I want it as a Gaslight shirt.
Back to top Go down
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:03 pm

MattL wrote:
The white and gray is cool.

Is there anyway we could get the anchor blown up and remove the "Dimestore Saints" (or insert The Gaslight Anthem instead)?

Not that I don't like the fact that it's a Dimestore Saints shirt... it's just the anchor design is so awesome and minimalistic that I want it as a Gaslight shirt.

Thanks man, but I wouldn't be able to do that unless they officially licensed it in their own shop. Which I very much doubt will happen as they have lots of Tshirt design already. I saw that El Jefe released a new anchor design shirt this afternoon on his facebook page too.
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:00 am

DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 548716_10150901661346638_434393334_n ( the new EL Jefe one)

There's also another anchor shirt on Infinite
http://www.infinitemerch.com/product.php?productid=17705&cat=493&page=1

In my opinion the El Jefe one looks once again like that one...
DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 470x470
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DimeStoreSaints shirts?   DimeStoreSaints shirts? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DimeStoreSaints shirts?
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next