DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian in praise of DimestoreSaints (& thoughts on official forum)

Go down 
+18
steph
Camus
The Angry Johnny Revue
Philo
Forum Owner
IrishNameAndAnInjury
enola
njguy99
plugga
HorribleCrowe
loazis
steady now steady now
azlisa
White Man In Hammersmith
oh_megan
StitchesOnTheRadio
Debonair
Grant Michael
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

Brian in praise of DimestoreSaints (& thoughts on official forum) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian in praise of DimestoreSaints (& thoughts on official forum)   Brian in praise of DimestoreSaints (& thoughts on official forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:13 am

So I'm a little confused. Is the official forum only going to be available for paid fan club members?
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

Brian in praise of DimestoreSaints (& thoughts on official forum) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian in praise of DimestoreSaints (& thoughts on official forum)   Brian in praise of DimestoreSaints (& thoughts on official forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:36 pm

Debonair wrote:

I'm glad Brian gives us some acknowledgement, but I feel this is just going to majorly take away from here. That place has the "official" title. And new gaslight fans might be deterred from here because its just a "fan" forum. Oh well the admins and I will still do our best for you guys. If you ever need anything just ask we're always around. And I hope no members from here will jump ship just because the other one has the "official" title.

I know the people who will always stick around. You're awesome people High Five I've met some great friends and sang along with them at shows! This place has had a huge impact on my life and is the best forum out there.

DSS members forever!

High Five
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Brian in praise of DimestoreSaints (& thoughts on official forum)   Brian in praise of DimestoreSaints (& thoughts on official forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:45 pm

The Angry Johnny Revue wrote:
Obviously Brian was thinking of me specifically when he said nice people, but that was nice of him to make you guys feel included.

And obviously he has never read Spam! ha

Over time you'll probably find that while official news may be posted over at the official forum, this one will go unparalleled as far as the real quality Gaslight geek talk.

Signed, Gaslight Geek
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: Brian in praise of DimestoreSaints (& thoughts on official forum)   Brian in praise of DimestoreSaints (& thoughts on official forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:06 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
The Angry Johnny Revue wrote:
Obviously Brian was thinking of me specifically when he said nice people, but that was nice of him to make you guys feel included.

And obviously he has never read Spam! ha

lol!

...I'd make a joke here, but I don't want another frying pan coming my way. ahem, namestartswithanl. ahem.
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Brian in praise of DimestoreSaints (& thoughts on official forum)   Brian in praise of DimestoreSaints (& thoughts on official forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:23 pm

I love that they gave us a shout, that's awesome. This isn't a zero sum game. Both can exist and both can be outlets for them to do fun things and for the fans to interact.

My gut is a little shifty because of the new major label feel to all they're doing online but that's the name of the game when you're blowing up. Glad they gave us some love.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian in praise of DimestoreSaints (& thoughts on official forum)   Brian in praise of DimestoreSaints (& thoughts on official forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian in praise of DimestoreSaints (& thoughts on official forum)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2