DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight's Orion Festival Set To Be Webcasted on Youtube

Go down 
+32
saltandburn1967
thomas94
EveryLittleSecret
nebraska
danny4690
plugga
Jerseyrain
AGoodTime
heartlikeatomb
ghosttocoast
ral
A_Regular
Christophe
gtalbott
Bea
Hanswurst
Klown
B701
brianisbae
DeathoftheCool
Daire
Jack
White Man In Hammersmith
The Angry Johnny Revue
StitchesOnTheRadio
eagles1139
DiamondSinatra
CasanovaBaby90
colmillionaire
NeverTrustAJunkie
JimmyB
dmcraig
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
dmcraig
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Gaslight's Orion Festival Set To Be Webcasted on Youtube - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaslight's Orion Festival Set To Be Webcasted on Youtube   Gaslight's Orion Festival Set To Be Webcasted on Youtube - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:30 pm

I have it uploaded as one mp3 file.. it will be posted on the audio board...be forewarned, the silence in every song may drive you crazy

Last edited by dmcraig on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight's Orion Festival Set To Be Webcasted on Youtube   Gaslight's Orion Festival Set To Be Webcasted on Youtube - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:32 pm

dmcraig wrote:
I have it uploaded as one mp3 file.. pm me if you want to share the link on the audio board being I can't post links until tomorrow..

Send me the link in a pm and I'll post it for you
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight's Orion Festival Set To Be Webcasted on Youtube   Gaslight's Orion Festival Set To Be Webcasted on Youtube - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:37 pm

http://www.sendspace.com/file/i0vbc7

Thank dmcraig
Back to top Go down
nebraska
A Contender
A Contender
nebraska

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight's Orion Festival Set To Be Webcasted on Youtube   Gaslight's Orion Festival Set To Be Webcasted on Youtube - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:46 pm

wooooooow! thank you very much! I really love the vocals on backseat, especially on the second verse, brian is such an amazing singer
Back to top Go down
Whiskey1
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight's Orion Festival Set To Be Webcasted on Youtube   Gaslight's Orion Festival Set To Be Webcasted on Youtube - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:52 am

Could someone be a darling and do the same for the Lucero set? Smile
Back to top Go down
Coreyfaithfull44
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight's Orion Festival Set To Be Webcasted on Youtube   Gaslight's Orion Festival Set To Be Webcasted on Youtube - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:50 pm

I actually love cage the elephant, they have amazing energy live and remind me alot of the pixies. The house of blues show was absolutely fantatic. Definitely alot rougher sounding though where I can see alot of gaslight fans not liking them.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight's Orion Festival Set To Be Webcasted on Youtube   Gaslight's Orion Festival Set To Be Webcasted on Youtube - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Anyone able to find a webrip of the video of this? As crap as it was, completist and all that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight's Orion Festival Set To Be Webcasted on Youtube   Gaslight's Orion Festival Set To Be Webcasted on Youtube - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Klown wrote:
Anyone able to find a webrip of the video of this? As crap as it was, completist and all that.

As I said before, I recorded it but it's really not very good at all. A lot of the video is out of sync, there are dropouts/buffering, the camera work sucks, and there's a 3 min segment in the middle where the audio is of Metallica and an interview (I also alt+tab during this part and the program icons are visible for a second). On top of all that, the capture is 1.6gb. So if people are still interested and I can convert it to something reasonable, maybe I can upload it. I'm not even considering editing it or splitting it into tracks though. It's really not worth the effort.

I really had hoped Fuse would archive the footage or at least replay it but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight's Orion Festival Set To Be Webcasted on Youtube   Gaslight's Orion Festival Set To Be Webcasted on Youtube - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Sorry, didn't see the post Sad

I would be interested, just for archive sakes, but if it's a hassle, I don't want to put you out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight's Orion Festival Set To Be Webcasted on Youtube   Gaslight's Orion Festival Set To Be Webcasted on Youtube - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaslight's Orion Festival Set To Be Webcasted on Youtube
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7