DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)

Go down 
+67
brianisbae
megan125
bringiton_ty
snakester
Casey
Harbortown
bakerfall
onlylovevirginiasheart
Jerseyrain
Klown
White Man In Hammersmith
enola
cruzila
holdsteady82
gaslightfan89
mercyandaminute
cmigs
JDaniels
tigrr13
rumham
_rebekka_
acousticbandit
ral
MKULTRA
smetz224
JimmyB
eagles1139
DiamondSinatra
Vibes
JJW319
CasanovaBaby90
TGA30
Yozzy
The Angry Johnny Revue
Labhras
Jack
thomas94
plugga
Bea
danny4690
LoboJones
aaydmc2
collectivemike
bringiton
DaleCooper
RandyMachoManCabbage
SirBrad
StateOfLoveAndGaslight
bt211
Breanne
azlisa
saltandburn1967
prettyontheinsidex
YouCanCallMeSally
NYYFAN523
A_Regular
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Kosburn59
AGoodTime
Debonair
jdc
njguy99
Shrewsbury_Stars
jonnyz83
StitchesOnTheRadio
xstevenbx
DeathoftheCool
71 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Empty
PostSubject: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:09 am

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/gaslight-anthem-set-for-live-on-letterman-webcast/10145726
Hey guys, has anyone talked about this yet? Apparently the guys are set to play some songs for Live on Letterman, where bands do a webcast separate from the Late Show and usually it all ends up on youtube Smile
From the looks of it the band may be introducing new songs on it, but that may just be speculation from the article. It could just be 45 and Biloxi again, but who knows? Either way, this is a pretty cool thing and we'll be getting some sweet new HQ videos soon. Huzzah!
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:20 am

This is dope. The question is: how do I get into that damn theater??
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:04 am

xstevenbx wrote:
This is dope. The question is: how do I get into that damn theater??

Exactly what I was thinking.
Back to top Go down
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender
jonnyz83

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:10 pm

The webcast is shown live on CBS's website and then archived to watch on-demand whenever. No need for it to go on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:14 pm

Does this mean that Gaslight will be on the show on the 27th? Because, I just got a call from Letterman and I was wondering which date I should go to
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:24 pm

Oh, and also, the friend I signed up with can't come. So, if you're in NYC and wanna go, just shoot me a PM. The taping for Wednesday is from 1:30 to 4:30 and you gotta be at least 18 years old. I obviously can't guarantee that I'll get tickets or that I'll be able to change my friend's name, but I'll try.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:50 pm

xstevenbx wrote:
Oh, and also, the friend I signed up with can't come. So, if you're in NYC and wanna go, just shoot me a PM. The taping for Wednesday is from 1:30 to 4:30 and you gotta be at least 18 years old. I obviously can't guarantee that I'll get tickets or that I'll be able to change my friend's name, but I'll try.

June 27 is the Letterman taping and the webcast. Tickets to the Letterman taping won't get you into the webcast though.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:51 pm

Their performance for the show will air on the 28th, Thursday.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:23 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
xstevenbx wrote:

June 27 is the Letterman taping and the webcast. Tickets to the Letterman taping won't get you into the webcast though.

Is there usually an audience for the webcasts? Also do we know if they're gonna be on the show too?
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:27 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
xstevenbx wrote:

Is there usually an audience for the webcasts? Also do we know if they're gonna be on the show too?

Yes, TGA will be doing a taping for the Late Show on 6/27. There is usually an audience for the webcast but admission is controlled by the band as opposed to CBS. Bands doing the Letterman webcast sometimes do ticket giveaways so maybe we'll see that happen here.
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:22 am

I definitely think it would be really cool to go to the taping of the show, but goddamn, I'd LOVE to go to that webcast!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Check it out! I just entered.

http://www.myfreeconcert.com/blog/win-tickets-to-see-the-gaslight-anthem-on-live-on-letterman

It says at the bottom that there will be "a" winner. I wish they were just doing a lottery for all the tickets. I wonder what they're doing for the rest.
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:45 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Check it out! I just entered.

http://www.myfreeconcert.com/blog/win-tickets-to-see-the-gaslight-anthem-on-live-on-letterman

It says at the bottom that there will be "a" winner. I wish they were just doing a lottery for all the tickets. I wonder what they're doing for the rest.

Thanks for this! Here's to hoping we get in!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Hey!

I just posted about this on the fanclub page but they're inviting people who signed up for the fanclub on day one to be there for the webcast! I just got the email. So check your emails if you've signed up!

They said they're inviting 200 people so even if you signed up today be on the look out.
Back to top Go down
jdc
A Contender
A Contender
jdc

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:15 pm

I RSVPed to it (have to figure out if I can get off of work) - anyone want to let me couch surf if I come up Wednesday and go home on Thursday?
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:26 pm

jdc wrote:
I RSVPed to it (have to figure out if I can get off of work) - anyone want to let me couch surf if I come up Wednesday and go home on Thursday?

Hopefully that works out and I'll see you there!

Worst case scenario I MIGHT be able to let you floor surf (we don't have a couch in my apartment) but that'd be up to my roommates. PM me if everything else works out and you're really in a bind for a place to crash.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:28 pm

Sent an email lets hope I'm in
Back to top Go down
AGoodTime
A Contender
A Contender
AGoodTime

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:37 pm

I go a ticket through the 45 RPM. I'm in the UK. If anyone can find a way to use it themselves. PM me.
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:41 pm

Screw living in the south. Blargh.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:53 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:
Screw living in the south. Blargh.

THIS! Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:03 pm

I got the email and signed up few hours ago. Too bad I can't afford the 3 hour drive because I move into a new apartment on the 1st -___-
Back to top Go down
NYYFAN523
A Contender
A Contender
NYYFAN523

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Bluuu wrote:
I got the email and signed up few hours ago. Too bad I can't afford the 3 hour drive because I move into a new apartment on the 1st -___-

Need someone to take the ticket off your hands? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://every-word-handwritten.tumblr.com/
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:06 pm

NYYFAN523 wrote:
Bluuu wrote:

If my friend can't go I'll PM ya
Back to top Go down
NYYFAN523
A Contender
A Contender
NYYFAN523

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:07 pm

Bluuu wrote:
NYYFAN523 wrote:
Bluuu wrote:

If my friend can't go I'll PM ya

Okay thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://every-word-handwritten.tumblr.com/
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:08 pm

Oh God, is your name "New York Yankee" fan?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next