DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions

Go down 
+83
onbackstreetsinbackseats
Down by the Mersey
bt211
COCO
Emusic
eagles1139
snakester
NeverTrustAJunkie
Camus
debaser
songs like a comfort
moonlight
rumham
Silver
kissthebottle
mercyandaminute
kirstyt
RandyMachoManCabbage
'49mercury
Johnxazn
luckyman
Matilda Noir
Vibes
brianisbae
Hanswurst
osumarko
sadly_ecstatic
saltandburn1967
PJayBe
1930!
semrad8
Jagveer ///
loazis
A_Regular
Kosburn59
stephendgaf
Joe Jack
19thirty
Van Der Twix
Debonair
The Boxer
Christophe
bobbyjames
Koens
holdsteady82
StopAndSlideToTheRight
brucesboots
steph
cheddar88
StitchesOnTheRadio
moreblue
YouCanCallMeSally
jerzshore732
njguy99
moodydan
LuceroDiehard
enola
SirBrad
bringiton
ExitEnglish
ral
TGAforLIFE
Shrewsbury_Stars
azlisa
thomas94
CluckyB
El Jefe
Bea
TGAFAN25
riversedge
oh_megan
crutchfield
JJW319
Ghost
simo
steady now steady now
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Joe Thumb
Crockin
Jerseyrain
Klown
JimmyB
shadow0129
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:56 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Hey, if you any of you ordered the super deluxe edition autographed will you do me a favor? I ordered it yesterday and looked at my receipt and its says I payed 70 for it and everything but the picture on the upper left hand of the receipt isn't the the super deluxe version. It is just a picture of the regular deluxe version. Is this like it on yours too if you ordered the super deluxe edition signed?

I answered you in spam but I'll answer here too. You have nothing to worry about, Chris. The picture with the blue background is actually the open book. I blew the photo up on my iPad and I could tell it was the book. Your order isn't screwed up, it's just not a great picture on the invoice.

Haha, i posted this along time ago. I saw your post.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:57 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Hey, if you any of you ordered the super deluxe edition autographed will you do me a favor? I ordered it yesterday and looked at my receipt and its says I payed 70 for it and everything but the picture on the upper left hand of the receipt isn't the the super deluxe version. It is just a picture of the regular deluxe version. Is this like it on yours too if you ordered the super deluxe edition signed?

I answered you in spam but I'll answer here too. You have nothing to worry about, Chris. The picture with the blue background is actually the open book. I blew the photo up on my iPad and I could tell it was the book. Your order isn't screwed up, it's just not a great picture on the invoice.

Haha, i posted this along time ago. I saw your post.

Sorry, I didn't look at the time. I'm a little slow tonight because I don't sleep! I was wrong about the picture anyway, as you saw in spam. I think they just have the photos mixed up. Don't worry about it!
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:12 pm

Mercury posted a Spotify link on their twitter. I wonder if they might be putting the whole album up there ahead of the release...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:55 pm

njguy99 wrote:
Mercury posted a Spotify link on their twitter. I wonder if they might be putting the whole album up there ahead of the release...

Oh man, I hope not! That will be torture since I won't let myself listen until the album arrives in my mailbox. Sad
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:57 am

i suppose i'm going to order the deluxe CD & then the vinyl, since there is no deluxe vinyl. which is really weird, at least to me...
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:58 am

steph wrote:

i suppose i'm going to order the deluxe CD & then the vinyl, since there is no deluxe vinyl. which is really weird, at least to me...

i was also hoping for some supermagical vinyl deal!!!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:59 am

azlisa wrote:
steph wrote:

i was also hoping for some supermagical vinyl deal!!!

ikr? there's been so many freaking bundles and options and shit, i keep relying on DSS people (mostly Klown!) to tell me what is what.

but srsly. why is there no deluxe vinyl version? i do not get it.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:49 pm

I know this is a small thing but...

I gathered from the photos that for the Super Deluxe version the CD is just gonna be in a sleeve in the book or something and not have a legit case. That kind of bugs me because
A) I'm paying 60 freakin dollars can i get the pretty cheap paper material that holds a CD?
B) I know I get the book which is better but I'm not gonna carry the book everywhere I carry the CD so the CD won't have a case and therefore can get damaged or broken easily.
C) I just want the album artwork.

Whine, whine, whine.

Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:53 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:

I gathered from the photos that for the Super Deluxe version the CD is just gonna be in a sleeve in the book or something and not have a legit case. That kind of bugs me because
A) I'm paying 60 freakin dollars can i get the pretty cheap paper material that holds a CD?
B) I know I get the book which is better but I'm not gonna carry the book everywhere I carry the CD so the CD won't have a case and therefore can get damaged or broken easily.

Whine, whine, whine.

haha, true very true...but I already had the El jefe bundle preordered beforehand so I get the best of both worlds.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:45 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:

Whine, whine, whine.

haha, true very true...but I already had the El jefe bundle preordered beforehand so I get the best of both worlds.

The fact that you bought both, makes me feel better about the amount I've spent on these guys in recent months, haha. I'm getting the lp so I'll have that cover art, I'm just bummed because I like having all my CDs in their real cases together on my shelf.
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:42 am

This has been discussed several times in this thread...so I asked Play.com whether their Signed Deluxe Copies are really hand-signed or just printed. Wanted to be sure I didn't order some printed mass version of the cd.

For all of you: They are hand-signed by all the band members... Very Happy

Last edited by thomas94 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
songs like a comfort
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
songs like a comfort

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:51 am

Awesome!

Thought it'll be a print...

bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
songs like a comfort
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
songs like a comfort

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:53 am

...and it is cheaper than the "normal" deluxe version at amazon.de!

Awesome! bounce
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:56 pm

thomas94 wrote:
This has been discussed several times in this thread...so I asked Play.com whether their Signed Deluxe Copies are really hand-signed or just printed. Wanted to be sure I didn't order some printed mass version of the cd.

there are some signed deluxe ones on eBay at only a small mark up, just search for 'Gaslight Anthem signed'
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:59 pm

thomas94 wrote:

That's awesome news! Smile I'm surprised at that but glad now that I ordered this version Smile
Back to top Go down
debaser
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
debaser

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:22 pm

thomas94 wrote:

Ordered! Thanks for the heads up.

ps Hi everyone, first post.
Back to top Go down
jerzshore732
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:35 pm

2 weeks guys.... 2 weeks......
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:49 pm

debaser wrote:
thomas94 wrote:

Ordered! Thanks for the heads up.

ps Hi everyone, first post.

Hey, welcome to the forum...cheers! High Five
Back to top Go down
Matilda Noir
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Matilda Noir

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:19 pm

deluxe cd is on hot topic pre order for just $11.99

still deciding if getting the reg. vinyl is even 'worth' it with that large number of pressings, since I miss out on the euro pressing. (I can get that anytime if that's the case). so i will just get deluxe cd for now.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:52 am

I wonder if infinite merch etc will post the packages out in time for us to receive them on the day of official release. I think i tunes is my only guaranteed way of getting the music as it is released.

Word of warning to those who ordered the signed copy of the cd from Play.com thier customer service is lacking and they only post things out on the day of release. Past experience has seen me pre-order cd's and receive them 3-4 days after the release date.
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:55 am

thomas94 wrote:

Thats something I was wondering too. Thanks for the info it also ensures each copy is kinda unique in its own way. I have various copies of Brians autograph and no 2 are the same.
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:05 pm

Jerseyrain wrote:
I wonder if infinite merch etc will post the packages out in time for us to receive them on the day of official release. I think i tunes is my only guaranteed way of getting the music as it is released.

Word of warning to those who ordered the signed copy of the cd from Play.com thier customer service is lacking and they only post things out on the day of release. Past experience has seen me pre-order cd's and receive them 3-4 days after the release date.

I emailed InfiniteMerch and they said they probably send the packages out 2-3 days early.
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:16 pm

Should have mentioned this days/weeks/months ago but for those who have Amazon Prime (free for students), they offer free two-day shipping, which they add will be delivered on release day for pre-orders.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:21 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Jerseyrain wrote:

I emailed InfiniteMerch and they said they probably send the packages out 2-3 days early.

If they send it 3 days early, depending where you live, you might get it Monday.

They're shipping from NJ, right? If they send them out Friday I bet people in NJ get it Monday.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
'49mercury
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
'49mercury

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:32 pm

SirBrad wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Jerseyrain wrote:

If they send it 3 days early, depending where you live, you might get it Monday.

They're shipping from NJ, right? If they send them out Friday I bet people in NJ get it Monday.

O God would I love to get that on Monday cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions
Page 23 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next