DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions

Go down 
+83
onbackstreetsinbackseats
Down by the Mersey
bt211
COCO
Emusic
eagles1139
snakester
NeverTrustAJunkie
Camus
debaser
songs like a comfort
moonlight
rumham
Silver
kissthebottle
mercyandaminute
kirstyt
RandyMachoManCabbage
'49mercury
Johnxazn
luckyman
Matilda Noir
Vibes
brianisbae
Hanswurst
osumarko
sadly_ecstatic
saltandburn1967
PJayBe
1930!
semrad8
Jagveer ///
loazis
A_Regular
Kosburn59
stephendgaf
Joe Jack
19thirty
Van Der Twix
Debonair
The Boxer
Christophe
bobbyjames
Koens
holdsteady82
StopAndSlideToTheRight
brucesboots
steph
cheddar88
StitchesOnTheRadio
moreblue
YouCanCallMeSally
jerzshore732
njguy99
moodydan
LuceroDiehard
enola
SirBrad
bringiton
ExitEnglish
ral
TGAforLIFE
Shrewsbury_Stars
azlisa
thomas94
CluckyB
El Jefe
Bea
TGAFAN25
riversedge
oh_megan
crutchfield
JJW319
Ghost
simo
steady now steady now
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Joe Thumb
Crockin
Jerseyrain
Klown
JimmyB
shadow0129
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:22 am

I don't think you can get the El jefe handwritten Tshirt unless you order it from the offical Gaslight Infinite merch store in U.S

I'd suggest ordering the record from Banquet records as the cost will be less than ordering the record from U.S

And then maybe they'll make the El Jefe Tshirt available separately after the albums comes out if they have any left that didn't sell with the bundles.
Back to top Go down
1930!
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:30 pm

Jagveer /// wrote:
Hey guys,

I just looked on Banquet Records' site and found that they're doing the blue LPs for £15.99 (and £2 P+P).

Probably our best bet in getting a blue (or at least non-black) variant of the album, at a decent price too Smile

Thank you! I've been waiting for something like this. Not a big fan of the El Jefe poster + shirt...
Back to top Go down
jerzshore732
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:28 pm

anyone see the 45 club 2 versions of the vinyl or preorder information yet?
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:44 am

from El Jefe's latest newsletter:

"We are proud to announce that the pre-order bundles we designed for The Gaslight Anthem are now for sale. For a low price you get a limited-edition screen printed poster, t-shirt, AND a copy of Handwritten either on CD (regular and deluxe) or Vinyl. It is a stellar price for everything you get! Keep your eyes peeled for more work with The Gaslight Anthem including their new 45 RPM Club, two "super deluxe" packages for Handwritten, several new posters, and shirt designs."

Looks like my exisiting order will need to get cancelled once the 'super deluxe' packages become available. Wish they had added them to the store all at once.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:11 am

The organisation of these bundles has been pretty bad.

Looks like I'm going to have to cancel my existing Tshirt / Poster / Vinyl bundle too, to get one of these Super Deluxe bundles. I wish they'd released them all at the same time.

And release the pressing info for the vinyl variants.
Back to top Go down
bobbyjames
A Contender
A Contender
bobbyjames

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:14 am

So far I have ordered the blue vinyl and duluxe CD, though I may interested in a "super deluxe" package. Like everyone else, I wish they'd just release everything at once and not in stages! It's getting rather annoying!
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:48 am

Jeez how many bundles are there going to be?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
PJayBe
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:02 am

I've taken the easy option and gone for the signed deluxe CD on play.com, especially as I don't have a turntable to play any of the LP variants!!!!

Philip
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:13 am

loazis wrote:
I just came across this on a Dutch website (parent company German, hence the "Notizbuch"): http://www.large.nl/gaslight-anthem-the-handwritten-cd-notizbuch/art_237464/
Van Der Twix wrote:
I wish they made copies of the real notebook that Brian used to write Handwritten's songs... It would be a beautiful and collector object !

I wish too. Also the notebook is nice but since I'm not in school anymore and don't have a creative bone in my body I really don't know what I could use it for.

steady now steady now wrote:
"We are proud to announce that the pre-order bundles we designed for The Gaslight Anthem are now for sale. For a low price you get a limited-edition screen printed poster, t-shirt, AND a copy of Handwritten either on CD (regular and deluxe) or Vinyl. It is a stellar price for everything you get! Keep your eyes peeled for more work with The Gaslight Anthem including their new 45 RPM Club, two "super deluxe" packages for Handwritten, several new posters, and shirt designs."
But these other super deluxe bundles sound very interesting Smile Might have to order one or the other additionally then Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:44 am

moreblue wrote:
The organisation of these bundles has been pretty bad.

When I asked InfinteMerch a few days go if any further bundes for handwritten or any new album merch they told me that they don't expect anything else to come...disappointed about the organisation too..

Will those only be available for members of the fanclub? (Haven't seen any real advantages for European members so far..)

Last edited by thomas94 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:12 pm

Looks like my exisiting order will need to get cancelled once the 'super deluxe' packages become available. Wish they had added them to the store all at once.

Do you have an idea when these super deluxe versions are going to be released to preorder? The album comes out in less than a month so it surprises me that they still have not put up these preorders for their fan club members!
Back to top Go down
sadly_ecstatic
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sadly_ecstatic

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:14 pm

Gosh, the fan club just launched like five seconds ago, just in time for tour & ticket sales, i too am shocked, i tell you, SHOCKED that the preorders are not available for a thing that happens IN A MONTH

Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:18 pm

from El Jefe's Facebook:

Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 303553_10150883673561638_1975861868_n

"Alright, something interesting. This is a print test of the cover for the "Super Deluxe" Gaslight Anthem US Book Packaging. Silver foil on blue, hard bound linen. This book, filled with Danny Clinch's photographs, a foreword by Nick "Hi-Fidelty" Hornby, and the Deluxe CD, is going to be amazing. I feel so privileged putting this together."
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:19 pm

It's not even fun trying to keep up with all of these now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:22 pm

bringiton wrote:
from El Jefe's Facebook:

"Alright, something interesting. This is a print test of the cover for the "Super Deluxe" Gaslight Anthem US Book Packaging. Silver foil on blue, hard bound linen. This book, filled with Danny Clinch's photographs, a foreword by Nick "Hi-Fidelty" Hornby, and the Deluxe CD, is going to be amazing. I feel so privileged putting this together."

Nick Hornby? Interesting. Anyway, so this is probably (part of) one of the super deluxe bundles.
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:26 pm

So we've got;

- US blue vinyl variant
- normal CD
- black vinyl
- deluxe CD
- El Jefe poster/cd/t-shirt bundle
- El Jefe poster/del cd/t-shirt bundle
- UK limited edition boxed package
- Handwritten t-shirt bundle 1
- Handwritten t-shirt bundle 2
- at least one Super Deluxe bundle

correct me if I'm missing some/not right.

That's a lot!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:27 pm

Where's the black vinyl from?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:27 pm

I think I am going to keep my first El Jefe Preorder bundle and also get one of these super deluxe fan club editions just to keep around to be cool!
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:28 pm

There's the bundle with like the stickers inside of like a chest, and then theres that new bundle with just a notebook
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:29 pm

bringiton wrote:
So we've got;

- US blue vinyl variant
- normal CD
- black vinyl
- deluxe CD

That's a lot!

As the blue vinyl first press is 10,000, I don't think there will be a black one for now. Not heard of one anyway.
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:29 pm

More of an assumption than anything I suppose, that the likes of Amazon won't be getting the blue variant and there'll just be a normal, standard black press.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

bringiton wrote:
So we've got;

- US blue vinyl variant
- normal CD
- black vinyl
- deluxe CD

That's a lot!

And then the iTunes pre-order is up with 15 total tracks for $11.99.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:30 pm

bringiton wrote:
More of an assumption than anything I suppose, that the likes of Amazon won't be getting the blue variant and there'll just be a normal, standard black press.

As I said, at 10,000 pressed, I assume Amazon will have the blue as well.
Back to top Go down
bobbyjames
A Contender
A Contender
bobbyjames

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:30 pm

there's this bundle for the UK:

http://store.universal-music.co.uk/restofworld/artists/gaslight-anthem/icat/gaslightanthem/
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:35 pm

bringiton wrote:
from El Jefe's Facebook:

Nick Hornby? Interesting. Anyway, so this is probably (part of) one of the super deluxe bundles.

Oh, and El Jefe has commented: "This is not a bundle option - just something cool to really be a large CD case."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next