DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+17
DeathoftheCool
TGAforLIFE
Camus
colmillionaire
Holland
kirstyt
Labhras
Harbortown
Casey
Debonair
JimmyB
NeverTrustAJunkie
plugga
Klown
HorribleCrowe
steph
IrishNameAndAnInjury
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:55 pm

Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
You know how Jeff's posters are usually sized weird and it's harder to find frames for them? I had a dream last night that someone gave me a bunch of right sized frames. What the hell.

For some reason I remember reading an interview (or something) about him recommending framing for his posters.

I actually have all my posters from him framed!

Wait he framed them?

No, I have them framed, haha

How much did you pay/where? Because I want to get my asbury one framed and the one place I took it was ridiculously over priced.

Oh, I just bought my own frames and did it myself. Everywhere I looked was really over priced, too, and I didn't want to spend a fortune to get it done.

Is it easy. Like you built your own frames?

Like send me a link or something because I would be willing to do it myself or what ever you did.

I just bought 19" x 25" poster frames and put 'em in. I don't know, maybe you want your's done differently? I'm not picky at all about that type of stuff, I just wanted them protected and to look nice.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:56 pm

I love the media.... Rolling Eyes Always picking at someone who is not skeleton skinny. No wonder so many people have self esteem issues these days. I don't care what a woman looks like, as long as she is healthy....and everyone else should to.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 4 Empty

plugga wrote:
I think people should shut the fuck up about other people's weight. THAT IS ALL.

YEP.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

Spam - Page 4 Empty

Curves and healthy all the way for me! Every single day of the week!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:57 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:
I think people should shut the fuck up about other people's weight. THAT IS ALL.

YEP.
Agreed completely. As long as they are healthy, who cares what a person looks like?
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:58 pm

JimmyB wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:

YEP.
Agreed completely. As long as they are healthy, who cares what a person looks like?
She dismissed sports though and gained 25 pounds. That's not what I'd call healthy.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:59 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:

YEP.

Spam - Page 4 459784477
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:

YEP.
She dismissed sports though and gained 25 pounds. That's not what I'd call healthy.

what if she was okay with this? jesus, it's not like she was obese.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:00 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/shawn-johnson-lost-25-pounds-hurtful-fat-talk-211635709.html Can anyone tell me If they think she needed to lose 25 lbs?

Not at all. She looked like she was at a completely healthy weight to me!

The weight loss though was mainly because she's trying for the Olympics again if I remember right. I don't think she truely cared what people thought and that was the main reason for the weight loss. Except that she did find it hurt full that people were making those comments.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:03 pm

JimmyB wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:

YEP.
scratch but you asked us what we thought of her weight in the first place scratch
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:05 pm

plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:

YEP.

plugga i think you need to realise that people around here hold your opinion in a certain regard and it's not right that you abuse that. sorry but this has been bugging me for a while.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:05 pm

plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:

YEP.

Good for her, but what did she expect?

She's a famous athlete, if she suddenly decides to gain 25 pounds then she will have reactions. And if 25 pounds is okay, where's the limit? 50? 100? 200? When is it okay to start expecting a certain level of health?

She wasn't obese, no, but there's a good chance she could have been if all she'd heard was "Good for you! A healthy living isn't all that important!"

Last edited by Harbortown on Tue May 15, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:06 pm

Labhras wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:

YEP.

plugga i think you need to realise that people around here hold your opinion in a certain regard and it's not right that you abuse that. sorry but this has been bugging me for a while.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:08 pm

plugga wrote:
Labhras wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:

YEP.

Crying or Very sad
this is what i'm talking about. it's all sadface this and italy that. you need to chikaty check yourself before you wreck yourself gurl.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:09 pm

Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:

YEP.

She's a famous athlete, if she suddenly decides to gain 25 pounds then she will have reactions. And if 25 pounds is okay, where's the limit? 50? 100? 200? When is it okay to start expecting a certain level of health?

so if an athlete gains a few pounds then is totally okay for people to call her fat? I am sure there are more polite way to express one's opinion, shaming is precisely what's wrong with modern society and women
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 4 Empty

Labhras wrote:

this is what i'm talking about. it's all sadface this and italy that. you need to chikaty check yourself before you wreck yourself gurl.
LIMP BIZKIT REFERENCE, AYYO
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 4 Empty

Labhras wrote:
plugga wrote:
Labhras wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:

YEP.

Crying or Very sad

you are evil, shut up
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:12 pm

plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:

YEP.

so if an athlete gains a few pounds then is totally okay for people to call her fat? I am sure there are more polite way to express one's opinion, shaming is precisely what's wrong with modern society and women
Nope, name calling is never cool, I agree with you on that one. But it wasn't a few pounds, it was 25. That's a pretty big amount, especially if you're an athlete.

If someone starts having an unhealthy living I think it's okay to call them out on it.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:13 pm

plugga wrote:
Labhras wrote:
plugga wrote:
Labhras wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:

YEP.

Crying or Very sad

you are evil, shut up
look i'm sorry. i didn't realise i was quoting limp bizkit. they're just such vital artists their work has permeated into the collective conciousness of modern society. i don't listen to them plugga i swear and for as long as i know you i will endeavor to never make any allusion to them again. can please just keep rolling?
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:14 pm

hate is all the world has even seen lately Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:14 pm

that is totally fine but stil shaming=no bueno.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Labhras wrote:
plugga wrote:
Labhras wrote:
plugga wrote:
Labhras wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:

YEP.

Crying or Very sad

you are evil, shut up
look i'm sorry. i didn't realise i was quoting limp bizkit. they're just such vital artists their work has permeated into the collective conciousness of modern society. i don't listen to them plugga i swear and for as long as i know you i will endeavor to never make any allusion to them again. can please just keep rolling?

I could totally stop talking to you just because you quoted limp bizkit but I will not.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:17 pm

plugga wrote:
Labhras wrote:
plugga wrote:
Labhras wrote:
plugga wrote:
Labhras wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:

YEP.

Crying or Very sad

you are evil, shut up

I could totally stop talking to you just because you quoted limp bizkit but I will not.
oh plugga if you'd of know me when...
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:17 pm

plugga wrote:
that is totally fine but stil shaming=no bueno.
I agree!

My point is that letting weight issues be a taboo subject isn't the way to go. At the same time though it IS difficult. I used to be about 50 pounds heavier and everyone just kinda pretended like it wasn't there, but when someone did I'd just push it out of my head because I didn't want to face the uncomfortable and change my lifestyle. It has to come from the inside, but I don't really agree with the whole fat acceptance thing that's going on right now.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:18 pm

Labhras wrote:

oh plugga if you'd of know me when...
you'd of

I try not to get caught up with small details but please, please for the love of god don't do that. It's an abomination of the English language, man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next