DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+17
DeathoftheCool
TGAforLIFE
Camus
colmillionaire
Holland
kirstyt
Labhras
Harbortown
Casey
Debonair
JimmyB
NeverTrustAJunkie
plugga
Klown
HorribleCrowe
steph
IrishNameAndAnInjury
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:27 am

Hey Shannon! I'm doing well! It's dark and cloudy here too, so I'm hoping I get a thunderstorm today!
How are you?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:30 am

Ooh, I love thunderstorms, as long as I don't have to be out in them, especially with the kids. That's just a nightmare waiting to happen! It's not supposed to storm here today though, just some showers. I still love the cloudiness though.

I'm glad you're doing well! Smile I'm doing okay, just kind of stressed out, but what else is new? Rolling Eyes I'm alright though. What do you have going on today?
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:31 am

Good morning, forumites.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:31 am

Hey John! wave How are you? You're up early!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:32 am

I love thunderstorms as well, as well as all severe weather. I must have been a stormchaser in a past life lol
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:34 am

Storms, or even just rain is fantastic! Nope, Not much planned for today. I think I'm just gonna watch some movies!

Hi John!
Hi Jimmy!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:35 am

JimmyB wrote:
I love thunderstorms as well, as well as all severe weather. I must have been a stormchaser in a past life lol
If anything you probably hid from them.

Excerpt from the diary of Jimothy Braumetehus, May 20, 1735:
The skies doth rage again...alas they make me ears hurt...and my love for a Maiden still goes unreciprocated...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:35 am

JimmyB wrote:

Did you see that there's already a tropical storm in the Atlantic?! It's not even hurricane season yet! After the disappointment from Hurricane Irene last year (we were supposed to get a category 1 hurricane and just got a weak tropical storm instead - boring!) , I'm really hoping to get a decent tropical storm/hurricane around here this year. I know that sounds weird to want a natural disaster, but I am weird like that. Razz I don't want devastation of course, but I love storms like that. They're so exciting!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:36 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hi!

Yep, woke up around four or five and couldn't sleep. It's my last day in California, I guess I'm just subconsciously riddled with thoughts or something. How are you?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:37 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Storms, or even just rain is fantastic! Nope, Not much planned for today. I think I'm just gonna watch some movies!

Hi John!
Hi Jimmy!

That sounds like a great way to spend Sunday! I might watch a movie later too. And...I just realized that next weekend is Memorial Day weekend, so I will have three days off! cheers I really need that extra day!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:37 am

I think I may spend my day either reading Stephen King books, or spend the day with the love of my life-My Guitar. Laughing
And yeah, Hurricanes really do not do it for me, Tornadoes are more fascinating for me. I mean they can predict a Hurricane, but predicting a tornado is still a hit and miss. I just think tornadoes are more beautiful in a Natural disaster way (If that makes sense).
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:39 am

Haha, I love that you were dissapointed with Hurricane Irene. Hahah! I can't remember exactly when it was but a few years ago my aunt, uncle, and my little cousins were basically living in a cave in their house in Florida during one of the hurricanes. They had their whole house covered with storm shutters and that and had to stay inside for what seemed like forever!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:40 am

I am jealous of you midwesterners and your storms.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:40 am

Harbortown wrote:
Hi!

Yep, woke up around four or five and couldn't sleep. It's my last day in California, I guess I'm just subconsciously riddled with thoughts or something. How are you?

Oh, I'm sorry it's your last day in CA. Sad That's sad, but at least you get to see your family and friends back home soon. Are you still planning on getting a band together over the summer?

I'm doing okay, just stressing out like normal. Rolling Eyes I'm just taking it easy today though. Smile
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:42 am

Harbortown wrote:
Funny thing is, I am not even from the midwest and I still have seen quite a few powerful thunderstorms, mircobursts, and a tornado forming over my house once.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:42 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:

Hi John!
Hi Jimmy!

That sounds like a great way to spend Sunday! I might watch a movie later too. And...I just realized that next weekend is Memorial Day weekend, so I will have three days off! cheers I really need that extra day!

I agree! And YES Memorial Day weekend is gonna be great for me too! I'm going up north to my family's cabin on Thursday and staying until Tuesday, and I can't fricken wait. No internet at all, so I'm hoping the Handwritten pre-order doesn't come around until after I get home, because I'll be super bummed if I miss out on a deluxe edition!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:44 am

JimmyB wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Funny thing is, I am not even from the midwest and I still have seen quite a few powerful thunderstorms, mircobursts, and a tornado forming over my house once.
Hm. Where's Pennsylvania exactly?
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:45 am

Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Hm. Where's Pennsylvania exactly?

http://www.justmaps.org/maps/images/usa/usa-map4.gif It is between New York, New Jersey, Ohio, and WV.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:46 am

JimmyB wrote:
I think I may spend my day either reading Stephen King books, or spend the day with the love of my life-My Guitar. Laughing
And yeah, Hurricanes really do not do it for me, Tornadoes are more fascinating for me. I mean they can predict a Hurricane, but predicting a tornado is still a hit and miss. I just think tornadoes are more beautiful in a Natural disaster way (If that makes sense).

Yeah, I think it makes sense, but tornadoes freak me out too much. We had one in the town just to the west of mine 4 years ago, and it was the eeriest thing. The air felt weird, the sky was this greenish brown color, and I could actually see the funnels dropping down from the clouds. I was working that afternoon and the kids were only 1 and 3 years old, so the severity of the situation was intensified, because I had to think about keeping those little kids safe. I think the tornado died about 20 miles from where I'm at so it wasn't that close, but close enough for me to never want to have to deal with them again.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:48 am

I'm in agreement with miss Shannon here. Tornados freak me the hell out, too.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:49 am

Harbortown wrote:
Hi!

Oh, I'm sorry it's your last day in CA. Sad That's sad, but at least you get to see your family and friends back home soon. Are you still planning on getting a band together over the summer?

I'm doing okay, just stressing out like normal. Rolling Eyes I'm just taking it easy today though. Smile
Yeah, it's a bummer, but I think I'm ready to leave this place. It's just sad to be separated from my housemates who have become some of my best friends. I'll have to hang on to my friends back home like a parasite to cope with it, hah.

Yeah I think we're gonna play some stuff! I don't think we're gonna get that serious with it but we might get a recording done, that would be fun.

Ah, always stressed! Tell you what Shannon, one of these days you oughta just up and leave for California on a more permanent note, you always speak so highly of it.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:51 am

JimmyB wrote:

Yeah, I think it makes sense, but tornadoes freak me out too much. We had one in the town just to the west of mine 4 years ago, and it was the eeriest thing. The air felt weird, the sky was this greenish brown color, and I could actually see the funnels dropping down from the clouds. I was working that afternoon and the kids were only 1 and 3 years old, so the severity of the situation was intensified, because I had to think about keeping those little kids safe. I think the tornado died about 20 miles from where I'm at so it wasn't that close, but close enough for me to never want to have to deal with them again.
When it almost dropped on my house, The sky went from black to green, the air was still, there was NO NOISE AT ALL-not even birds or rain. I looked up, and....the clouds were rotating over my house, directly above my head. A tail did drop out of it, but it broke up before it touched down. No sirens, no tornado warnings on the TV/radio...no nothing. I think I would be fine chasing tornadoes like The Stormchaser Reed Timmer(Drives into some in a HEAVILY ARMORED AND MODIFIED Ford F-150). I mean you only live once on this earth, and it would quite a story to tell huh?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:52 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Haha, I love that you were dissapointed with Hurricane Irene. Hahah! I can't remember exactly when it was but a few years ago my aunt, uncle, and my little cousins were basically living in a cave in their house in Florida during one of the hurricanes. They had their whole house covered with storm shutters and that and had to stay inside for what seemed like forever!

Oh man, that sounds awful! I would never want to live in FL, they have to deal with too many devastating hurricanes. We hardly ever get anything good here, so it's exciting when something happens. When I was a kid I loved earthquakes, then we moved here and that loved shifted to hurricanes. I'm just strange, haha!

When Hurricane Isabelle hit this area in 2003, it was a category 1, so it was minor, but man it was so exciting! I loved the sound of the wind and rain and the look of the trees bending over backwards from the sheer force of the storm. It was great! But we lost power for four days and didn't have a generator at the time, so that was pretty miserable because it meant no air conditioning! #firstworldproblems
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:52 am

Are you gonna miss California burritos, John?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:54 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Hi John!
Hi Jimmy!

I agree! And YES Memorial Day weekend is gonna be great for me too! I'm going up north to my family's cabin on Thursday and staying until Tuesday, and I can't fricken wait. No internet at all, so I'm hoping the Handwritten pre-order doesn't come around until after I get home, because I'll be super bummed if I miss out on a deluxe edition!

That sounds like so much fun! What do you do when you go to the cabin? Hopefully the preorder will happen before you leave. I'm anxious to place my order!!! I am the most impatient person and waiting for this album is driving me crazy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next