DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread

Go down 
+110
rgillies
jdc
bakerfall
DaleCooper
White Man In Hammersmith
acousticbandit
thomas94
Hanswurst
saltandburn1967
Erik Drost
IFeelBlue
songs like a comfort
bringiton_ty
Fic21
azlisa
Breanne
ghosttocoast
bobbyjames
Zapuda
Blueatnight22
Prisoner
03aarm
A_Regular
StitchesOnTheRadio
thecosmickid
madsmom
kirstyt
crutchfield
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Kosburn59
Jack
Jeff
LuceroDiehard
Velocity
miked331
ifieverstray
SirBrad
JJW319
fullcollapse
RobertODonnell
rumham
mercyandaminute
nebraska
marcsnitz
Don Carlo
jeffrey2
ral
riversedge
Labhras
enola
JasonTateAPnet
DavyGrolton
El Jefe
brucesboots
AmSlang59
A lazy old tomcat
TheEmptyBones
Harbortown
heartlikeatomb
jonnyz83
nico0493
Klown
Shrewsbury_Stars
big blue
Tom1911
Bea
Pridevsprose
Red_Heels
EveryLittleSecret
steady now steady now
CasanovaBaby90
holdonnow
gaslightfan89
Casey
Jay
The Angry Johnny Revue
'49mercury
Forum Owner
theBasemen
AngryJohnnyN1930
TGAFAN25
YouCanCallMeSally
Holland
bringiton
Camus
vamike
ksupilot
stephendgaf
Jerseyrain
NeverTrustAJunkie
jzancan
DannySmith
simo
JimmyB
J_Bizness
njguy99
TGAforLIFE
Steve70s
luckysparks
Christophe
randomhero78
HorribleCrowe
loazis
Van Der Twix
DeathoftheCool
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Debonair
eagles1139
plugga
steph
114 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:55 pm

[quote="TGA138"]can't get the fuckin video to work. i tried signing in with facebook, and its not working. i wish i could read what the fuck it was saying. [/quote

just register , wants your e mail twice then your password twice.
Back to top Go down
TGA30
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TGA30

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:17 pm

ooh shit, got it. thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:08 pm

Vinyl pre-order up at Shopradiocast..probably gunna hold off until the "bundle"..hopefully
http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Gaslight-Anthem-%252d-Handwritten-LP.html
Back to top Go down
oh_megan
A Contender
A Contender
oh_megan

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Vinyl preorder, SHALL I HOLD OFF UNTIL BUNDLE?! I think so... I'm nervous waiting
Back to top Go down
http://ohmeganfallon.tumblr.com
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Yes, because Shopradio are AWFUL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:13 pm

DO NOT ORDER FROM SHOP RADIO CAST!

I apologize for the caps, but they are fucking terrible, seriously. They took forever with my order and when it finally came it was the wrong album (which conveniently happened to cost less, so they basically stole money from me). I've heard horror stories about dealing with their customer service, so I decided to cut my losses and just keep what I received.

Just don't do it...that site looks enticing because of the selection, but it's not worth it at all.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:14 pm

here comes my man was my favourite by far! I know I said I wasn't gonna watch it again but...
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:15 pm

So I've been watching this video to listen to the clips over and over again all afternoon and I've concluded that when it comes out this CD will probably not leave my car until it wears out.

I've got a lot of other albums I've been meaning to listen to. Better go do that now while I still can!
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:20 pm

i don't get the beef with shopradiocast? i preordered the last fake problems album from there, got it early, no probs.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:20 pm

I can already tell that "Too Much Blood" is going to have some epic guitar solo halfway through. It seems like the entire cd is going to have a great Fall season feeling to it for some reason. It could just be the pictures with all the leaves falling from the video though. haha
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:22 pm

stephendgaf wrote:
i don't get the beef with shopradiocast? i preordered the last fake problems album from there, got it early, no probs.

I had to threaten them with legal action to get a refund.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
oh_megan
A Contender
A Contender
oh_megan

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:23 pm

JohnnyC wrote:
DO NOT ORDER FROM SHOP RADIO CAST!

I apologize for the caps, but they are fucking terrible, seriously. They took forever with my order and when it finally came it was the wrong album (which conveniently happened to cost less, so they basically stole money from me). I've heard horror stories about dealing with their customer service, so I decided to cut my losses and just keep what I received.

Just don't do it...that site looks enticing because of the selection, but it's not worth it at all.

I've ordered 8 things with Shop Cast, incl. The Gaslight letterman jacket which was a fair bit and everything has come fine, sure its taken a while but I live in the UK and so it has to come from the states...
all of my packages have been well packed, nothings come damaged, nothing has been the wrong order.
I'm sure people have had bad experiences but I've also had good ones...
Back to top Go down
http://ohmeganfallon.tumblr.com
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:57 pm

touch wood ive always found them good
Back to top Go down
StateOfLoveAndGaslight
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
StateOfLoveAndGaslight

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Quick question for those who've seen the "Making Of..." video. At one point around 8:25 in, someone says "I don't think I make any jokes about or bones about it, that like, I want my band to be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame... total world domination." It absolutely sounds like Brian says it, but afterwards they cut to Benny and Alex R, and Alex almost seems like he's standing by the comment as if he said it. They don't actually show who said it, and Brian wasn't even in that shot. Who the hell said it? Brian or Alex?
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:00 pm

StateOfLoveAndGaslight wrote:
Quick question for those who've seen the "Making Of..." video. At one point around 8:25 in, someone says "I don't think I make any jokes about or bones about it, that like, I want my band to be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame... total world domination." It absolutely sounds like Brian says it, but afterwards they cut to Benny and Alex R, and Alex almost seems like he's standing by the comment as if he said it. They don't actually show who said it, and Brian wasn't even in that shot. Who the hell said it? Brian or Alex?

Yeah I had the same problem the first time I watched but I watched it again and I'm like 99% sure it was Brian.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:17 pm

simo wrote:
StateOfLoveAndGaslight wrote:

Yeah I had the same problem the first time I watched but I watched it again and I'm like 99% sure it was Brian.

To me it sounds like Alex says "total world domination..." followed by Benny asking if it's Bill and Ted style.

-------

https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4234
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40