DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr

Go down 
+46
bringiton_ty
White Man In Hammersmith
RobertODonnell
CluckyB
nebraska
ashleybb
saltandburn1967
Hanswurst
eagles1139
Christophe
steady now steady now
IAmDisappeared
Breanne
loazis
Down by the Mersey
JJW319
StitchesOnTheRadio
kirstyt
azlisa
Pridevsprose
Steve70s
bringiton
steffuhnee
riversedge
Don Carlo
'49mercury
Bea
DeathoftheCool
Klown
Shrewsbury_Stars
Harbortown
TGAforLIFE
Jerseyrain
njguy99
simo
steph
YouCanCallMeSally
IrishNameAndAnInjury
mingus
Camus
luckysparks
NeverTrustAJunkie
enola
plugga
Holland
Debonair
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:24 pm

http://thegaslightanthem.tumblr.com/post/23138673913/so-were-going-back-on-the-road-again-weve

I am going to cry. CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS CONCERT.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:27 pm

aww. so all the dates they've already announced are all they're doing for the small venues tour? Sad nothing near me.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:49 pm

I think it's so cool that they are doing a tour of the small venues that they have played at before. Those are going to be some very special shows. For anyone who thought they might forget where they came from now that they have signed with a major label, I hope this erases those thoughts. Brian ended that post perfectly: "Don't believe the hype." I just wish they were coming to my town. Sad Oh well, maybe next time!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:09 pm

New post

http://thegaslightanthem.tumblr.com/day/2012/05/22

Fan club and new website + dates are coming soon
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:12 pm

I think my views on the fan club are well established by now...

looks like it's an interesting summer in store...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:07 pm

steph wrote:
aww. so all the dates they've already announced are all they're doing for the small venues tour? Sad nothing near me.

Steph?! Have you seen the fall dates yet??!! Seriously, they are playing with Rise Against!! In Tempe! Shocked (Not sure if that's a small venue though...you might just have to make a drive to Cali. Razz )

Honestly, I just about jumped out of my shoes when I saw RA and TGA on the same tour!

Klown wrote:
I think my views on the fan club are well established by now...

looks like it's an interesting summer in store...

haha Yeah, looks like they're gearing up for quite the summer. I loved the part where they wrote, "Let's bring rock and roll back to radio!" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:07 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
steph wrote:

Steph?! Have you seen the fall dates yet??!! Seriously, they are playing with Rise Against!! In Tempe! Shocked (Not sure if that's a small venue though...you might just have to make a drive to Cali. Razz )

Honestly, I just about jumped out of my shoes when I saw RA and TGA on the same tour!

I KNOW Shocked

i'm so happy they are coming here, AND WITH RISE AGAINST. i was always sad that i missed them playing w/ Rise Against! not to be a Bitter Betty, but i am a weeee bit disappointed that it's gonna be a festival instead of a real show, but RISE AGAINST AND FUCKING GASLIGHT OH MY OM NOM NOM ortiy4eurtehwg I love you
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:21 pm

steph wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
steph wrote:

I KNOW Shocked

i'm so happy they are coming here, AND WITH RISE AGAINST. i was always sad that i missed them playing w/ Rise Against! not to be a Bitter Betty, but i am a weeee bit disappointed that it's gonna be a festival instead of a real show, but RISE AGAINST AND FUCKING GASLIGHT OH MY OM NOM NOM ortiy4eurtehwg I love you

I thought so. Smile Yeah, that's too bad it's gonna be a festival, but I have a feeling they'll still play new songs!! And how could it get any better if Rise Against is playing?! Seriously! That's pretty f***in sweet.

I'm kinda hoping I can make it down there.... And tickets go on sale tomorrow??!! I gotta hurry up and figure this s*** out. Shocked
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:26 pm

okay so now...i saw more info, it looks like it is just a show, hrm, never been to a regular show @ Tempe Beach Park. either way, two of my favorite bands!!! i'm definitely going Smile something to look forward to all summer long...
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Festivals can be fun if you're down front for your favorites!
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:02 am

steph wrote:

okay so now...i saw more info, it looks like it is just a show, hrm, never been to a regular show @ Tempe Beach Park. either way, two of my favorite bands!!! i'm definitely going Smile something to look forward to all summer long...

i would describe it as a regular concert in a festival-size space...haha. still bummed we don't get a "small" venue show Sad
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:49 am

azlisa wrote:
steph wrote:

i would describe it as a regular concert in a festival-size space...haha. still bummed we don't get a "small" venue show Sad

i'm bummed we don't get a small show, but even still, just glad to see them...but i can't help but be baffled by the venue. am i weird? it's like four months in advance and they've chosen an outdoor venue that's only (in my experience) been a venue for festivals, not a show. like four months in advance the Marquee or even Mesa Amphitheatre weren't available? i don't care that much to be honest, it just strikes me as odd Razz

do you think it will sell out fast? i mean, it's a pretty big place...
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:13 am

steph wrote:
azlisa wrote:
steph wrote:

i'm bummed we don't get a small show, but even still, just glad to see them...but i can't help but be baffled by the venue. am i weird? it's like four months in advance and they've chosen an outdoor venue that's only (in my experience) been a venue for festivals, not a show. like four months in advance the Marquee or even Mesa Amphitheatre weren't available? i don't care that much to be honest, it just strikes me as odd Razz

do you think it will sell out fast? i mean, it's a pretty big place...

i don't think it will sell out at all...the capacity of that place must be outrageous. if tickets don't sell as well as planned they will move the show! that happened here once with rise against.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:18 am

I'm not sure what show you're talking about, but on Rise Against's site it says this:

Rise Against at Tempe Beach Park
Tempe, Arizona
Presale sold out

or just ignore this post
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:24 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I'm not sure what show you're talking about, but on Rise Against's site it says this:

Rise Against at Tempe Beach Park
Tempe, Arizona
Presale sold out

or just ignore this post

haha that is the show in question. they are still available on a different site, that's crazy to me.
Back to top Go down
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:32 pm

http://thegaslightanthem.tumblr.com/post/24270802052/fans-fans-fans-so-we-are-in-the-final

Fan club will be ready before the record is released.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:41 pm

So glad to read that. I'm happy they're keeping us informed. Also I may have been one of those lovely people complaining on twitter haha.
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:45 pm

i'm most excited for the fan club exclusives! don't need to worry about tickets selling out in five seconds here.
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:06 pm

azlisa wrote:
i'm most excited for the fan club exclusives! don't need to worry about tickets selling out in five seconds here.

Same, I think most of us here are. Tickets, merch, and a community!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:38 pm

JJW319 wrote:
azlisa wrote:

Same, I think most of us here are. Tickets, merch, and a community!

Yep, same here. I'm excited to see what they come up with for the exclusive fan club merch! And it's nice to know that Brian (and the other guys too, I would think) are so concerned with their fans being able to get tickets at reasonable prices and not getting shut out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:17 pm

It will be interesting to see how they launch this. Will it be a slow burner starting with this forum for example, and getting wider through their Twitter/Facebook communities or a mass launch to everyone. As everyone else says it will also be interesting to see what the offer is in terms of merch, downloads, tickets etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Quote :
We’re having the whole website overhauled now for a brand new look and that’s when we’ll have the fan club go up.
Back to top Go down
'49mercury
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
'49mercury

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:37 pm

Its awesome to know they genuinely care about the fans. The merch. and everything else is almost a bonus to them actually listening to the fans.

I am wondering what the cost will be for the club?
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:52 pm

'49mercury wrote:
Its awesome to know they genuinely care about the fans. The merch. and everything else is almost a bonus to them actually listening to the fans.

Around 45 quid.
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:37 pm

'49mercury wrote:

i remember brian saying it would be cheap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next