DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr

Go down 
+46
bringiton_ty
White Man In Hammersmith
RobertODonnell
CluckyB
nebraska
ashleybb
saltandburn1967
Hanswurst
eagles1139
Christophe
steady now steady now
IAmDisappeared
Breanne
loazis
Down by the Mersey
JJW319
StitchesOnTheRadio
kirstyt
azlisa
Pridevsprose
Steve70s
bringiton
steffuhnee
riversedge
Don Carlo
'49mercury
Bea
DeathoftheCool
Klown
Shrewsbury_Stars
Harbortown
TGAforLIFE
Jerseyrain
njguy99
simo
steph
YouCanCallMeSally
IrishNameAndAnInjury
mingus
Camus
luckysparks
NeverTrustAJunkie
enola
plugga
Holland
Debonair
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:39 pm

I say one price for the US and another for the rest of the world. Probably $15-$25
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Klown wrote:
I say one price for the US and another for the rest of the world. Probably $15-$25

i was thinking in the middle, like $20 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Anything more than $25 and Brian needs to edit his words from "stupid cheap" to "pretty cheap". Although I don't think I'll complain unless it's $40 or more.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:32 pm

One thing I hope they never do is VIP packages. Then we'll have situations where people who paid a bunch of money for early entry not only beat the broke hardcore fans to the good spots, but also annoy the crap out of everyone else with their entitled attitude.

Depending on what the club offers I think my limit would be $50 for the year.
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Breanne

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:50 pm

Or meet and greets. I never wanna see the day where they don't hang out after shows because they have to hurry to a formal meet and greet No
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:53 pm

Breanne wrote:
Or meet and greets. I never wanna see the day where they don't hang out after shows because they have to hurry to a formal meet and greet No

most meet and greets are before the show, so that shouldn't be an issue if it ever came to it!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Angels and Airwaves' Modlife is $7 a month...

or $20 a month and 4 times a year you receive free vinyl/tshirts, etc.

Not sure what TGA is gonna do.
Back to top Go down
IAmDisappeared
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
IAmDisappeared

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:19 am

azlisa wrote:
Breanne wrote:

most meet and greets are before the show, so that shouldn't be an issue if it ever came to it!

Frank Turner has it right with meet and greets

Quote :
many suggestions were made to me for schemes to ration access to me – VIP tickets, competitions and so on – but I feel really uncomfortable with the idea of trying to sell my company to people. I’m a normal person. The whole phrase “meet and greet” slightly makes my skin crawl.

Frank's the perfect example of how you can stay a cool person whilst still becoming famous an successful
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:02 am

http://thegaslightanthem.tumblr.com/post/25619176956/fan-club-so-with-this-record-ive-been

As has been mentioned in other threads there is a new post.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:17 am

Not just a new post. He values our forum. Is it stupid if this makes me proud to be a member here?

2. The Forum, this is an Official Gaslight Forum, but it’s not the only one… we also have a Fan Run forum called Dimestore Saints (https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/)
and you can choose whatever you want to use. The Dimestore Forum is great and I back it so that’s gonna stay for fans by fans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:20 am

enola wrote:
Not just a new post. He values our forum. Is it stupid if this makes me proud to be a member here?

2. The Forum, this is an Official Gaslight Forum, but it’s not the only one… we also have a Fan Run forum called Dimestore Saints (https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/)
and you can choose whatever you want to use. The Dimestore Forum is great and I back it so that’s gonna stay for fans by fans.

indeed - we even have a thread on that https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/t4275-brian-in-praise-of-dimestoresaints
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:54 pm

New post:

http://thegaslightanthem.tumblr.com/post/25948680179/i-guess-im-gonna-have-to-change-this-blogs-name
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Christophe wrote:
New post:

http://thegaslightanthem.tumblr.com/post/25948680179/i-guess-im-gonna-have-to-change-this-blogs-name

"I can’t spell, I can’t form a proper sentence, and punctuation is a lost cause on me, but I love you guys and girls, and guys who used to be girls and girls who used to be dinosaurs, and every other one of you."

Gotta love that guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
YouCanCallMeSally
A Contender
A Contender
YouCanCallMeSally

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Hahahaha he had to bring the dinosaurs back in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/rubychaos
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:08 pm

To quote a commenter on absolutepunk : "He completely misses the problem that people have with Dustin's choice. It isn't that he's making worship music or that he's just a Christian - it's that he belongs to a church with explicitly offensive ideology."

Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:18 pm

eagles1139 wrote:
To quote a commenter on absolutepunk : "He completely misses the problem that people have with Dustin's choice. It isn't that he's making worship music or that he's just a Christian - it's that he belongs to a church with explicitly offensive ideology."

THIS!

i've got NO PROBLEM WITH OTHER RELIGIONS, !BUT!:

i just can't stand the christian church. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:25 pm

Hanswurst wrote:
eagles1139 wrote:

THIS!

Here we go. Might as well lock this thread now before the predictable ensues.
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:30 pm

Yeaaaaaaaaa what that quote was referring to was a SPECIFIC church, not THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH...Let's not start making generalizations.
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:35 pm

OK flower
peace everyone Hug
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Hanswurst wrote:
eagles1139 wrote:

THIS!

Woa, what a dick.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:39 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Hanswurst wrote:
eagles1139 wrote:

THIS!

Woa, what a dick.

Chill man, that was unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Camus wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Hanswurst wrote:
eagles1139 wrote:

THIS!

Woa, what a dick.

Well, I was raised Christian my entire life so to come here and see that someone says they can't stand the ENTIRE group of people is offensive. He stated his belief so I stated mine.
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:48 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Camus wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Hanswurst wrote:
eagles1139 wrote:

THIS!

Woa, what a dick.

Well, I was raised Christian my entire life so to come here and see that someone says they can't stand the ENTIRE group of people is offensive. He stated his belief so I stated mine.

hey there, sry for this Embarassed

i just wanted to say i can't stand the christian CHURCH = the system and organisation , NOT= the christian people (sry if this is not understandable, my english isn't this good Wink )

this said: let's forget about it, as brian said - just be friends wave
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Hanswurst wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Camus wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Hanswurst wrote:
eagles1139 wrote:

THIS!

Woa, what a dick.

hey there, sry for this Embarassed

i just wanted to say i can't stand the christian CHURCH = the system and organisation , NOT= the christian people (sry if this is not understandable, my english isn't this good Wink )

this said: let's forget about it, as brian said - just be friends wave

Sorry bro!! It is all good now. No need to apologize.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:29 pm

Oh Boy Hug

PS: Cheers to Brian for standing up for good sense. It's all about loving one another regardless of our views.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr   The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gaslight Anthem: Official Tumblr
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next