DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Handwritten: Guess the Dates

Go down 
+13
'49mercury
The Angry Johnny Revue
eagles1139
plugga
Danieljsmith
softsummernights
TGAforLIFE
stephendgaf
Camus
njguy99
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Christophe
Debonair
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:10 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
If my guesses are correct, that means we'll have the album art and track listings on Monday. I really hope I'm right, but I kinda feel like I need to adjust my predictions! Sad

Haha well if you (or anyone) is wrong feel free to try again.
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:53 pm

If my guesses are correct, that means we'll have the album art and track listings on Monday. I really hope I'm right, but I kinda feel like I need to adjust my predictions! Sad

Me too Sad
I predicted first single to be out this coming Thursday. Somehow I don't think that's gonna happen!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:59 pm

Christophe wrote:

Me too Sad
I predicted first single to be out this coming Thursday. Somehow I don't think that's gonna happen!

I hope it does happen though! I keep thinking we'll get some kind of hint from the guys as to when this stuff will be released, but we have nothing! Sad I can feel my sanity slipping away... geek
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:08 am

Christophe wrote:

Me too Sad

I hope it does happen though! I keep thinking we'll get some kind of hint from the guys as to when this stuff will be released, but we have nothing! Sad I can feel my sanity slipping away... geek

Haha I think mine is slipping away fast as well. Everytime there is an update it's just 'exciting news coming soon'! Surely it's soon now!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:51 am

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Me too Sad

Haha I think mine is slipping away fast as well. Everytime there is an update it's just 'exciting news coming soon'! Surely it's soon now!

They are just teasing us! It seems likes it's been months of "exciting news coming soon". I am not a patient person! Razz
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:31 am

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Me too Sad

They are just teasing us! It seems likes it's been months of "exciting news coming soon". I am not a patient person! Razz

Haha yeah me too! I'm pretty sure Brian reads the posts on this forum and knows how much we can't wait for it and is just teasing us constantly as a result of this knowledge! I would almost classify this constant teasing as torture geek
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:35 am

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Me too Sad

Haha yeah me too! I'm pretty sure Brian reads the posts on this forum and knows how much we can't wait for it and is just teasing us constantly as a result of this knowledge! I would almost classify this constant teasing as torture geek

Yes! It is torture! And I bet he does lurk around the forum. That's why he made that comment on the tumblr blog about his hair getting long! Razz (Hey Brian! wave Give us some real news!)
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:41 am

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Me too Sad

Yes! It is torture! And I bet he does lurk around the forum. That's why he made that comment on the tumblr blog about his hair getting long! Razz (Hey Brian! wave Give us some real news!)

Yeah I've got a feeling gaslightyay is Brian. Some mysterious posts containing potential lyrics to new songs. Wink We know you are there Brian Smile Please can we have a single?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:44 am

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Me too Sad

Yeah I've got a feeling gaslightyay is Brian. Some mysterious posts containing potential lyrics to new songs. Wink We know you are there Brian Smile Please can we have a single?

High Five
Back to top Go down
Danieljsmith
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Danieljsmith

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:56 pm

As much as I want this album to be out immediately, I think you guys are guessing way too early.

First single: Late May / Early June
Preorders: July
Album Release: Mid-Late August.

Remember how the release date for the Horrible Crowes was about 3 months after they gave us the date? They like to keep us waiting...
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Danieljsmith wrote:
As much as I want this album to be out immediately, I think you guys are guessing way too early.

Remember how the release date for the Horrible Crowes was about 3 months after they gave us the date? They like to keep us waiting...

They are doing a preview show on May 16th where they will be playing new songs. I can't see them waiting til mid/late August before releasing them. I think at the moment we are looking at some point in June for the album and hopefully a single is imminent.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Christophe wrote:
Danieljsmith wrote:

They are doing a preview show on May 16th where they will be playing new songs. I can't see them waiting til mid/late August before releasing them. I think at the moment we are looking at some point in June for the album and hopefully a single is imminent.

I agree with Christophe. Since the preview show is in May and then they are touring Europe soon after, it doesn't seem like they would wait another two or three months to release the album. I'm still thinking June for the album release, and hopefully we'll get a single this month. Hopefully...
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:22 pm

Christophe wrote:
Danieljsmith wrote:

I agree with Christophe. Since the preview show is in May and then they are touring Europe soon after, it doesn't seem like they would wait another two or three months to release the album. I'm still thinking June for the album release, and hopefully we'll get a single this month. Hopefully...

Fingers crossed Shannon Smile
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:29 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Danieljsmith wrote:

Ditto on the fingers crossed!!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:35 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Danieljsmith wrote:

Ditto on the fingers crossed!!

High Five
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:38 pm

I've got a feeling we will get at least one of either release date, artwork, track listing, single by the end of this week. Maybe. If we are lucky.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Christophe wrote:
I've got a feeling we will get at least one of either release date, artwork, track listing, single by the end of this week. Maybe. If we are lucky.

Well, I think we all better start listening to "Stay Lucky." haha I feel so cliche... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:45 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Well, I think we all better start listening to "Stay Lucky." haha I feel so cliche... Embarassed

Haha yeah if we all press play at the same time maybe it will have the desired effect Wink
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Christophe wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Haha yeah if we all press play at the same time maybe it will have the desired effect Wink

Haha Alright. Ready... Set.... Go!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:05 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Christophe wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Haha Alright. Ready... Set.... Go!

Laughing

Damn I wasn't ready can we start again?
Back to top Go down
Danieljsmith
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Danieljsmith

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Christophe wrote:

They've been playing Biloxi Parish for ages, and live bootlegs of new songs occur with every other band too, doesn't really relate to much. Call me a pessimist, but I think late summer early autumn. If it's sooner then that, then hey, I don't have to wait as long!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:23 pm

but the album IS supposed to be out in june!
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:44 pm

With a few exceptions, Gaslight is normally a band that doesn't like their songs floating around on the internet and stuff. Brian always says no when people ask to play new songs "because of the internet". If they're actually playing new songs in May, I see no way that this album is not out in June.

Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:47 pm

I reckon the May show could actually just be a warm-up playing old stuff, and then the album release could be just before the Koko show where new material will be played.
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Camus wrote:
I reckon the May show could actually just be a warm-up playing old stuff, and then the album release could be just before the Koko show where new material will be played.

"
On May 16th at the Music Hall of Williamsburg in Brooklyn, NY we will try out some of our new songs for the first time. Presale for tickets begins tomorrow at 10am here: tix.concertmaps.com/thegaslightanthempresale/
"

from their facebook

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: Guess the Dates   Handwritten: Guess the Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Handwritten: Guess the Dates
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next