DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THC record store day release

Go down 
+27
oh_megan
steffuhnee
bringiton
steph
Van Der Twix
jerzshore732
HorribleCrowe
riversedge
njguy99
Kosburn59
EveryLittleSecret
tyoac
stephendgaf
TGATHC
Gaslight23
steady now steady now
Jerseyrain
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Camus
JimmyB
Klown
TGAforLIFE
J.B.R.
19thirty
Shrewsbury_Stars
Debonair
brucesboots
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

THC record store day release - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:56 pm

That's terrible customer service... They should provide with a huge credit to the store or something... That's unreal...
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:04 pm

outerheaven wrote:
" despite your order being placed the day they went on sale, a copy of the Horrible Crowes 7" has somehow not been allocated to your order and it's since sold out. this is entirely down to human error here and i can only wholeheartedly apologise for the mistake."

Banquet Records ;_; I ordered it within 2 hours of it being on the site with like 47 copies left.

I am heartbroken.

what 7" was it ? uk or US ?
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:09 pm

To be fair, for those who don't know, they got something like 10x the normal order load from record store day online orders. took like 3 weeks for me to get my record. Banquet isn't a huge store/chain. They are fairly small. But I'm sorry that happened to you man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THC record store day release   THC record store day release - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THC record store day release
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6