DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)

Go down 
+34
onbackstreetsinbackseats
JacksSmirkingRevenge
StitchesOnTheRadio
CapedAvenger
Boy From Little Eden
Prisoner
Keele
SirBrad
pepperedham
Brother Beck
eagles1139
FrankTheTank
stephendgaf
miked331
bt211
steady now steady now
Asmith1912
jonnyz83
Roe
Smasha13
mja271
CoolCalmChris
Shrewsbury_Stars
The boy from Little Eden
Jaws
allamericandan1
Anya_TGA
kjakm
cowgirlwiththeblues
The_River
enola
Jerseyrain
ProMayhem
GibsonFF19
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GibsonFF19
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Empty
PostSubject: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 6:12 pm

http://www.recordstoreday.com/SpecialRelease/8531

This sounds awesome!!
Back to top Go down
ProMayhem
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ProMayhem

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 6:17 pm

Yeah that looks very good!
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 9:58 pm

What's the deal with record store day? Do all participating stores get every RSD release or do we need to check with the store beforehand to see if they'll get it?
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 2:37 am

Good thing I'm in Austria around the time of RSD. Too mad for me here in the UK Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
The_River
A Contender
A Contender
The_River

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 5:53 am

Jerseyrain wrote:
do we need to check with the store beforehand to see if they'll get it?
This.
Which means you'll find people flipping these on discogs or ebay later.
Never been a huge RSD fan.
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 5:56 am

Last year I couldn't get to a store on the day, but I did find the record I wanted on eBay at a good price, sold by one of the stores. So I guess they don't always sell everything on the day. There were other people trying to sell the same record for about twice as much though!
Back to top Go down
kjakm
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 6:31 am

Pretty excited about this release! Hope it comes with a download card. My current apartment's so small I had to put away my record player and I can see myself listening to 'Low Love' on repeat for quite a long time.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 8:06 pm

is there any chance to grab one online?
Back to top Go down
allamericandan1
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:32 pm

Wait, I thought "The Blues, Mary" was supposed to be on this. He said so at Foxwoods. That's somewhat disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Jaws
A Contender
A Contender
Jaws

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:00 pm

allamericandan1 wrote:
Wait, I thought "The Blues, Mary" was supposed to be on this. He said so at Foxwoods. That's somewhat disappointing.

It's on the deluxe vinyl.
Back to top Go down
allamericandan1
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:26 pm

Barresi wrote:
allamericandan1 wrote:

It's on the deluxe vinyl.

Really? I didn't even know there was a deluxe vinyl. Thanks for that! Got some shopping to do.
Back to top Go down
The boy from Little Eden
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 12:09 pm

I havent seen anything regarding a deluxe vinyl? And I saw that they will only be releasing 2000 copies of the Georgia 10"...
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 3:01 pm

The boy from Little Eden wrote:
I havent seen anything regarding a deluxe vinyl? And I saw that they will only be releasing 2000 copies of the Georgia 10"...

The deluxe vinyl is the 7" box set http://brianfallon.shop.musictoday.com/page/BrianFallon

2000 on the RSD release is a huge amount relative to the likely demand. There will be lots of these available at online retailers after RSD.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 8:11 pm

only 2000 copies? really? where do you have that info?
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 12:44 pm

Anya_TGA wrote:

It's on the RSD website (link is in first post above).
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:08 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
Anya_TGA wrote:

It's on the RSD website (link is in first post above).

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
CoolCalmChris
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
CoolCalmChris

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:01 am

No mention of this on the UK RSD page, which is upsetting, because I would've loved to get it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.helium.com/users/567442
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 3:52 pm

I'm banking on them being available online after the day...I can't see that all 2000 will sell out, that sounds like a lot to me.
Back to top Go down
mja271
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 6:39 pm

They definitely won't sell out
Back to top Go down
Smasha13
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Smasha13

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 9:47 pm

Jerseyrain wrote:
What's the deal with record store day? Do all participating stores get every RSD release or do we need to check with the store beforehand to see if they'll get it?

I don't think every store is guaranteed to get it from what I understand. I checked with my local store while I was doing some shopping there and the girl I spoke with didn't know anything about this album so I ended up talking to the owner- he only had 1 copy coming in so he put my name down for it and then was going to try to go about ordering another copy for the store for the actual event.
Back to top Go down
Roe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 2:00 pm

The owner of my regular record store said he put in an order but it was a crapshoot for what he actually gets from it.
Back to top Go down
kjakm
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 5:42 pm

Don't RSD releases also get put up on iTunes? It would really suck if a lot of people miss out on so many new tracks because of weird releases (Georgia EP, box set bonus tracks).
Back to top Go down
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender
jonnyz83

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 8:59 pm

Anyone know if this comes with a download code? I don't own a record player - but I need these songs.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:40 pm

Nice clip of Georgia here:

https://chorus.fm/news/brian-fallon-to-release-georgia-10-for-rsd/
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 5:05 pm

My record store Liverpool UK told me today that the EP was only available in the USA and wasn't part of UK record store day. That can't be right can it?
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)   BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF 'Georgia' EP - Record Store Day Release (DO NOT POST RIPS)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next