DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+15
Holland
ThisMachineKillsFascists
colmillionaire
Labhras
The Angry Johnny Revue
DeathoftheCool
steph
NeverTrustAJunkie
HorribleCrowe
JimmyB
The Poet Jonah
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Harbortown
plugga
Camus
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:53 pm

plugga wrote:
my dog keeps stealing all my socks. okay.

Hahahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 17 Empty

I LOST MY FAVORITE PAIR OF SOCKS. FOREVER. SAD.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 17 Empty

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Hi Sarah! I ordered the Paranormal 2 and 3 DVDs this morning, so I will get to watch them soon! I'm excited. Very Happy

Hey Shannon! That's awesome! Can I come over for a Spam thread movie night? I really want to see the 3rd one now!

Yes! I'll let you know as soon as it gets here. We'll make popcorn and drink and be terrified and have the best time! Razz

I'm down! Though, I would get super embarrassed if I jumped, haha.

Camus wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Oh! I forgot to tell you guys, but I got a copy of 11/22/63 last week!

Oooooh. Have you started it yet?

Nope, not yet! I'm going to read it after I finish Into the Wild. So many books to read!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Camus wrote:
I'm doing pretty good, thanks for asking! I have spent most of the day so far working on my sister's computer. It crashed yesterday and I spent hours troubleshooting, and the only thing I could do was restore it back to factory settings. So now I'm installing/downloading software and various programs and getting things back to normal. Ugh!

That's nice that your work paid for lunch for everybody. I love steak! I get to go out to dinner on Thursday, paid for by my boss, but since my work will be following me, I will be dining with a five-year-old. Razz

What books did you order?

Ah, that sucks for your sister. Did she lose a load of work?
Haha, a similar situation to me then, only I wasn't dining with a five-year old Razz

I got Bertrand Russell - Human Knowledge and Hermann Hesse - Siddhartha (I think I mentioned this in the book corner last week, but it only came today.)

Too bad for you, five-year-olds are way more fun than adults! Razz

No, she didn't lose too much, but she also didn't back anything up, so she's just out of luck. This kind of thing happened to me a few years ago, so now I back up everything! The biggest thing she lost was her iTunes library. Her purchased items are safe because I was able to transfer them back from her iPad, but I can't figure out a way to transfer the songs imported from CDs that are currently in her iPad. Since the computer was wiped out, iTunes and her iPad view it as a brand new computer and won't let me transfer. So stupid! So I will manually import all the songs back into her computer, then sync her iPad to her new music library. Fun stuff. Rolling Eyes

I'm not familiar with those books. What are they about?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:55 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Oh! I forgot to tell you guys, but I got a copy of 11/22/63 last week!

READ IT READ IT READ IT!!!!! It's such a good book! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Agree with Irish!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Camus wrote:
Hey Mike! Yes, American taxes can be absolutely insane (the ones for my dad's business are!), but if you don't have dependents or any assets to speak of and are just filing standard federal and state income tax forms, it isn't too bad. I can't imagine dealing with taxes every day as part of my job though! I would go crazy! geek

How are you today? You move into your own place this coming weekend, right?

Realised I didn't answer that bit. Yes, Saturday Very Happy In the process of getting everything sorted. Almost there with having enough furniture so just need to get a banker's cheque and everything will be good.

SO AWESOME! cheers
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:57 pm

plugga wrote:

I know this isn't the same, but when I was in 7th grade I had a dog that destroyed and would pee on everything. He chewed apart all of our furniture and even chewed up the edges of our end tables! One day I was getting ready for school and I picked up my backpack and it was soaked with dog pee. I had to explain to my teacher that my dog peed on all my homework.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:58 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:

I know this isn't the same, but when I was in 7th grade I had a dog that destroyed and would pee on everything. He chewed apart all of our furniture and even chewed up the edges of our end tables! One day I was getting ready for school and I picked up my backpack and it was soaked with dog pee. I had to explain to my teacher that my dog peed on all my homework.

oh my god that is disgusting Shocked i would rather let her chew my socks than pee on them Shocked
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:59 pm

also for your own viewing pleasure, I was supposed to take a pic of my earrings because a friend of mine wanted to see them THEN MY FACE HAPPENED https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/2w5offn.jpg

I DON'T REMEMBER HAVING A SERIOUS PIC TAKEN. EVER. IN MY WHOLE LIFE.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:02 pm

plugga wrote:

Silly Ursula! Razz What is she doing with them?

Scooby knocked over my bottle of Coke with his giant tail and it spilled all over my cell phone. Surprisingly, it still works! That phone is indestructible.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:02 pm

Camus wrote:
I'm doing pretty good, thanks for asking! I have spent most of the day so far working on my sister's computer. It crashed yesterday and I spent hours troubleshooting, and the only thing I could do was restore it back to factory settings. So now I'm installing/downloading software and various programs and getting things back to normal. Ugh!

That's nice that your work paid for lunch for everybody. I love steak! I get to go out to dinner on Thursday, paid for by my boss, but since my work will be following me, I will be dining with a five-year-old. Razz

What books did you order?

Ah, that sucks for your sister. Did she lose a load of work?
Haha, a similar situation to me then, only I wasn't dining with a five-year old Razz

I got Bertrand Russell - Human Knowledge and Hermann Hesse - Siddhartha (I think I mentioned this in the book corner last week, but it only came today.)

Too bad for you, five-year-olds are way more fun than adults! Razz

No, she didn't lose too much, but she also didn't back anything up, so she's just out of luck. This kind of thing happened to me a few years ago, so now I back up everything! The biggest thing she lost was her iTunes library. Her purchased items are safe because I was able to transfer them back from her iPad, but I can't figure out a way to transfer the songs imported from CDs that are currently in her iPad. Since the computer was wiped out, iTunes and her iPad view it as a brand new computer and won't let me transfer. So stupid! So I will manually import all the songs back into her computer, then sync her iPad to her new music library. Fun stuff. Rolling Eyes

I'm not familiar with those books. What are they about?

These adults are fun. They encourage getting drunk. Even at our work lunch Razz

Human Knowledge is, as Amazon puts it, "Russell's classic examination of the relation between individual experience and the general body of scientific knowledge. It is a rigorous examination of the problems of an empiricist epistemology." It's a philosophy book - not a novel or anything, and Siddhartha is a novel about the search for enlightenment.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:03 pm

plugga wrote:

Scooby knocked over my bottle of Coke with his giant tail and it spilled all over my cell phone. Surprisingly, it still works! That phone is indestructible.

is it a nokia? hahah

she just comes into my room, when I tell her to leave she takes the first sock she sees and she runs away because she knows she is not supposed to do that Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:03 pm

plugga wrote:
also for your own viewing pleasure, I was supposed to take a pic of my earrings because a friend of mine wanted to see them THEN MY FACE HAPPENED https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/2w5offn.jpg

IT'S YOUR FACE!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:04 pm

plugga wrote:

"THEN MY FACE HAPPENED"

Hahahhaha

Those earrings are wonderful!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:

IT'S YOUR FACE!

well damn I posted a pic of my face yesterday, you need to catch up with the forum
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:05 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:

"THEN MY FACE HAPPENED"

Hahahhaha

Those earrings are wonderful!

I am a walking circus No

thanks I am in love with them I love you
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:05 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:

IT'S YOUR FACE!

well damn I posted a pic of my face yesterday, you need to catch up with the forum

Oh yeah, I remember that!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:06 pm

plugga wrote:

That picture is great! Serious pictures are no fun at all. Pretty much every photo taken of me when I was growing up shows me posing in some dramatically exaggerated way. I was such a goofball! I used to love getting my picture taken and was such a show off in front of the camera, but now I will run and hide if anyone pulls a camera out! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:

IT'S YOUR FACE!

Oh yeah, I remember that!

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:07 pm

plugga wrote:

That picture is great! Serious pictures are no fun at all. Pretty much every photo taken of me when I was growing up shows me posing in some dramatically exaggerated way. I was such a goofball! I used to love getting my picture taken and was such a show off in front of the camera, but now I will run and hide if anyone pulls a camera out! Rolling Eyes

No photos of you on here then?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:08 pm

plugga wrote:

It's the same for me, unfortunately I have lots of friends who are photographers too so they just love to take pictures of people when they don't notice and I just HATE that. I should go around with a bag on my head
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:12 pm

plugga wrote:
plugga wrote:

is it a nokia? hahah

she just comes into my room, when I tell her to leave she takes the first sock she sees and she runs away because she knows she is not supposed to do that Evil or Very Mad

Haha, no, my phone is a Samsung one I got for free when I renewed my cell phone plan. It's nothing fancy, but it can withstand a lot of abuse!

I love your dog! She reminds me so much of Scooby. He isn't supposed to get on the furniture, but lately he has been going over to this one chair (a big cozy one) in my family room, looking around to see if I'm watching him, and then jumping up there and plopping down, even if I'm in the same room! Like I'm not going to notice or something. Then when I make him get down, he will walk by me and make this grunting noise and then sneezes on me. Nice, huh?
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Seriously, your dogs sound so hilarious!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:15 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:

No photos of you on here then?

NOPE! Partly because I hate photos of myself, and partly because it drives John crazy! Razz Join me in my efforts not to post a picture, Mike! We can both be rebels. And I don't think Sarah has posted a pic either...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next