DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuse loves TGA

Go down 
+4
kieran
laurendelore
e7c
Jukebox Romeo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

Fuse loves TGA Empty
PostSubject: Fuse loves TGA   Fuse loves TGA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:33 pm

In addition to The '59 Sound being played a bunch on SURS, TGA is now being featured as one of 12 of Fuse's Incoming! artists

http://www.fuse.tv/music/incoming/the-gaslight-anthem.html

Though Alkaline Trio, Atmosphere, Katy Perry, and Shwayze are on that list (not sure how anyone hasn't heard of them), the page is pretty cool. It's got some interviews and stuff, as well as The '59 Sound and I'da Called You Woody, Joe videos, and a free download of the title track

Oh, and they called us a "cultish fan base". Seems pretty accurate
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Fuse loves TGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuse loves TGA   Fuse loves TGA Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:20 am

Sweet it is good to be in a cult... who wants Kool-aid?
Back to top Go down
laurendelore
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
laurendelore

Fuse loves TGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuse loves TGA   Fuse loves TGA Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:36 am

We just need some matching Nike's and purple blankets, and it's off to another planet we go..
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

Fuse loves TGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuse loves TGA   Fuse loves TGA Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:36 am

Yay cult! Whats the initiation? I was learning about Freemasons at uni the other day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

Fuse loves TGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuse loves TGA   Fuse loves TGA Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:27 am

Oh also are the rest of those Gaslight videos anygood fuse wont let me watch them but they arnt on youtube Sad
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

Fuse loves TGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuse loves TGA   Fuse loves TGA Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:12 pm

wtf alkaline trio an incoming artist?
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Fuse loves TGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuse loves TGA   Fuse loves TGA Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:46 pm

Yeah, they are just barely 10 years old!
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

Fuse loves TGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuse loves TGA   Fuse loves TGA Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:12 pm

kieran wrote:
Oh also are the rest of those Gaslight videos anygood fuse wont let me watch them but they arnt on youtube Sad

they're okay. one of them is just a minute-long intro to the band, in which brian seems to hate life. the others are the band answering 5 questions (Brian's first album he bought was Op Ivy's "Energy"...nice), and a minute-long interview at warped. the 5 questions one is the only one worth watching
Back to top Go down
Julianne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Julianne

Fuse loves TGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuse loves TGA   Fuse loves TGA Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:16 pm

when i went in the audience at fuse, i told stephen to put gaslight on his show, and hes like hell yea if they come out with a new video...and they came out with it and then they were on the show...makes me so happy lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/this_could_be_love_
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Breanne

Fuse loves TGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuse loves TGA   Fuse loves TGA Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:00 pm

JoshRaymond wrote:
wtf alkaline trio an incoming artist?
yeah i didn't understand that either.
a few months ago i saw a commercial for the incoming artists and it was like "CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS INCOMING ARTIST, ALKALINE TRIO!"
lol -_______-
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

Fuse loves TGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuse loves TGA   Fuse loves TGA Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:08 pm

just saw "The '59 Sound" as the #3 video on Fuse's "Warped Viewer's Choice No.1 Countdown". beat out the likes of Green Day, Taking Back Sunday, My Chemical Romance, Flogging Molly, and 12 others. however, they got beat out by Innerpartysystem (the fuck is that?) and No Doubt
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Fuse loves TGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuse loves TGA   Fuse loves TGA Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:21 pm

haha i seem to have missed this post until just now. cultish fan base, eh? thats not a bad thing...we're loyal
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

Fuse loves TGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuse loves TGA   Fuse loves TGA Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:29 pm

just saw Great Expectations at #5 on this week's Warped Viewer's Choice countdown. first time i've seen that vid on tv. pretty sweet
Back to top Go down

Fuse loves TGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuse loves TGA   Fuse loves TGA Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:18 am

Yeah I would say 'cultish fan base' is a compliment- and pretty accurate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuse loves TGA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuse loves TGA   Fuse loves TGA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuse loves TGA
Page 1 of 1