DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+14
DeathoftheCool
loazis
eremitapa
Philo
Harbortown
Holland
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Angry Johnny Revue
JimmyB
Debonair
Camus
steph
HorribleCrowe
plugga
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:12 am

Harbortown wrote:
Haha we actually haven't started yet! Things are still pretty dead around here.

I'd rather find a party though. I need to find womanfolk, god damn it.

aww. what kinda ladies are you into??
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:15 am

steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

That depends. For some fooling around I don't care who she is as long as she's pretty!

However, as far as my type is concerned, I like girls that don't actually look too perfect. I like it when they look normal, and the most important thing is that they've got a great personality. For example, if they aren't as emotionally invested in music as I am, they're just not worth it.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:19 am

Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

That depends. For some fooling around I don't care who she is as long as she's pretty!

However, as far as my type is concerned, I like girls that don't actually look too perfect. I like it when they look normal, and the most important thing is that they've got a great personality. For example, if they aren't as emotionally invested in music as I am, they're just not worth it.

haha. i can respect that. out of curiousity though, who are some famous ladies you find attractive?
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:20 am

steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

haha. i can respect that. out of curiousity though, who are some famous ladies you find attractive?
Can you give a minute?

I don't really have any off the top of my head, but I'll think of some.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:22 am

Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Can you give a minute?

of course! i'm just curious, i like to know these kinds of things Smile
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:29 am

steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Can you give a minute?

Okay, so here's a girl who had a supertiny part in The Change Up, I don't know what her name is but I took a screenshot of the movie:
Spam - Page 35 IjFMs
Basically she's the prettiest girl in the world to me right now. Those eyes bring me to my knees, I'm telling you.

For a while I had a crush on Ellen Page in Juno:
Spam - Page 35 JunoHallway
But only when I watched the actual movie. I'm always more attracted to characters than actresses, I don't know why. I guess it's because I know what their personalities are.

I like Olivia Wilde in this picture, maybe because of the outfit which is absolutely incredible.
Spam - Page 35 Olivia-Wilde

Then again when I'm watching Criminal Minds I don't think there's anyone more good looking than this woman, whatever her name is:
Spam - Page 35 Children+of+the+Dark+2

Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:34 am

Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Can you give a minute?

Okay, so here's a girl who had a supertiny part in The Change Up, I don't know what her name is but I took a screenshot of the movie:
Spam - Page 35 IjFMs
Basically she's the prettiest girl in the world to me right now. Those eyes bring me to my knees, I'm telling you.

But only when I watched the actual movie. I'm always more attracted to characters than actresses, I don't know why. I guess it's because I know what their personalities are.

I like Olivia Wilde in this picture, maybe because of the outfit which is absolutely incredible.

Then again when I'm watching Criminal Minds I don't think there's anyone more good looking than this woman, whatever her name is:

interesting. you don't have a totally obvious type. also interesting that you are drawn more to characters than actresses. i don't mean "interesting" in a "that's fuckin weird" way, i just like to know these things about people, i am genuinely intruiged by it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:36 am

steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Can you give a minute?

Spam - Page 35 IjFMs

interesting. you don't have a totally obvious type. also interesting that you are drawn more to characters than actresses. i don't mean "interesting" in a "that's fuckin weird" way, i just like to know these things about people, i am genuinely intruiged by it. Smile
I actually do have a totally obvious type! These pictures probably don't represent it that well though.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:38 am

Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Can you give a minute?

Spam - Page 35 IjFMs

I actually do have a totally obvious type! These pictures probably don't represent it that well though.

well then...slketwhegds? i dunno what to say. i'm too retarded to see your type. Razz
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:40 am

steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Can you give a minute?

Spam - Page 35 IjFMs

well then...slketwhegds? i dunno what to say. i'm too retarded to see your type. Razz
I'm sorry, allow me to rephrase myself. I don't know why I said that.

It's not totally obvious, at all, at least not when you look at those pictures. What I meant to say is I have a very detailed, clear image of what my perfect girl is like.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:41 am

Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Can you give a minute?

Spam - Page 35 IjFMs

It's not totally obvious, at all, at least not when you look at those pictures. What I meant to say is I have a very detailed, clear image of what my perfect girl is like.

more about physical qualities or personality? and do you think there really is a "perfect girl"?
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:45 am

steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Can you give a minute?

Spam - Page 35 IjFMs

more about physical qualities or personality? and do you think there really is a "perfect girl"?
It's a combination of the two, but I'm more willing to compromise on the physical qualities.

Nah not really. I suppose there could be, but it's highly unlikely and foolish to strive for. I do believe that there are people who are perfect for each other though.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:48 am

Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Can you give a minute?

Spam - Page 35 IjFMs

It's a combination of the two, but I'm more willing to compromise on the physical qualities.

Nah not really. I suppose there could be, but it's highly unlikely and foolish to strive for. I do believe that there are people who are perfect for each other though.

yeah, i think you have to find someone attractive to be romantically interested in them, so you can't say "looks don't matter" at all, but, as long as you are attracted to them, they still have to be a decent person. i'm not sure if there are people who are perfect for each other? i guess it's possible, considering there are seven billion people in the world now, but...i dunno...i used to believe in love, like your "one true love" when i was younger. then i fell in love and got my heart broken and kinda stopped believing in that.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:54 am

steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Can you give a minute?

Spam - Page 35 IjFMs

yeah, i think you have to find someone attractive to be romantically interested in them, so you can't say "looks don't matter" at all, but, as long as you are attracted to them, they still have to be a decent person. i'm not sure if there are people who are perfect for each other? i guess it's possible, considering there are seven billion people in the world now, but...i dunno...i used to believe in love, like your "one true love" when i was younger. then i fell in love and got my heart broken and kinda stopped believing in that.
Yeah I've been there too, in fact I'm still not over it.

However I'm too much of a romantic to give up on the idea that it will be better and that I will find someone. Ultimately I think that's what's most important to me, even though I don't devote all my time to it.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:01 am

Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Can you give a minute?

Spam - Page 35 IjFMs

Yeah I've been there too, in fact I'm still not over it.

However I'm too much of a romantic to give up on the idea that it will be better and that I will find someone. Ultimately I think that's what's most important to me, even though I don't devote all my time to it.

it's healthier that you don't devote all your time to it! but it's also nice that you haven't let a little heartbreak stop you from believing in love.
i hate to say it, but my stomach is grumbling, i gotta go eat something. night! Smile
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:39 am

harbortown knows his shit
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:22 am

I just had about 9 shots of the most horrible whiskey imaginable, so DISGUSTING.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:43 am

There's a really dorky guy that always comes into the gas station I work at with his mom, and they always buy a bunch of junk food. Tonight they came in and I was putting some food out on the warmer and he and his mom were paying for their stuff and he was holding a cell phone out in front of him. He then said these exact words to my coworker, "I have my own personal cell phone now." *cell phone starts playing Star Wars theme music*
I had to turn away because I was giggling so hard. Then after they left my coworker just looked at me half laughing and said, "Okay, then!"
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:45 am

Harbortown wrote:
I just had about 9 shots of the most horrible whiskey imaginable, so DISGUSTING.

This reminds me of my 18th birthday. I'm sure you'll fell great tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:45 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
There's a really dorky guy that always comes into the gas station I work at with his mom, and they always buy a bunch of junk food. Tonight they came in and I was putting some food out on the warmer and he and his mom were paying for their stuff and he was holding a cell phone out in front of him. He then said these exact words to my coworker, "I have my own personal cell phone now." *cell phone starts playing Star Wars theme music*
I had to turn away because I was giggling so hard. Then after they left my coworker just looked at me half laughing and said, "Okay, then!"

Oh god. This is why I hate working in retail... you get so many weird people and just want to die.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:50 am

Camus wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Oh god. This is why I hate working in retail... you get so many weird people and just want to die.

Exactly. The weirdest people on the planet roam through a gas station, that's for sure! I'd take the weirdos over the assholes any day, though. Like last week, grumpy bald guy comes in talking on his bluetooth, "I don't give a shit, they can suck my dick! No! I don't care!"

I laughed at him, too.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:53 am

Laughing at people is great fun. It's not fun when it's just creepy people though, and I imagine you get some very creepy people in a gas station.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:04 am

Ooooooooohhh, yeah. Sometimes they're quite frightening!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:08 am

What's the creepiest/weirdest thing you've had happen while you've been at work?
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:18 am

You know, I haven't had too much creepy things happen to me personally, other than lingering eyes and a few inappropriate comments, I've been lucky, so far. I've seen 3 people get arrested, though! The girl I was working with tonight once had a guy back her into a corner and demand she give him a hug or he wouldn't leave. That was a few years ago before it was mandatory for two people to be working at all times, so no one was there to help her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next