DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+14
DeathoftheCool
loazis
eremitapa
Philo
Harbortown
Holland
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Angry Johnny Revue
JimmyB
Debonair
Camus
steph
HorribleCrowe
plugga
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:06 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
I'm lucky if I'm up by 2pm most days. Damn 3rd shift, and Spam thread!

you must work nights, right?
Yeah. It's dumb.

do you like working nights or did you just get stuck doing it? cause you work in a gas station store, right? i always thought i would be too afraid to work in a gas station (or a bank).
Well, I stock shelves and put away all the truck stuff, and that used to be a 1st shift thing, but it got switched to nights about 4 months after I got the job, and I didn't just wanna quit right away, so yeah I got stuck on 3rd. If there was anything else available, I'd be outta there so fast, haha. Yep, a gas station/conveinence store! It's not too bad, though. It's a small town and the cops keep an eye on us! I have seen a few people get arrested!

oh, that's cool, the main thing for me would be fear of being robbed! but it's good the cops keep an eye on you. i can sorta sympathize, i got hired at starbucks when i was really hard up a few years ago and had to work the AM shift for awhile, which meant getting up @ 3am to be @ work @ 4am, and i am SO not a morning person. it was awful.
Don't get me wrong, there are A TON of weird people I see working third! Fucking creepers. Go home Creepy asses! Yeah, fuck getting up at 3am. I'm not even in bed by then! Ever! I would hate that too. 2nd shift, that's what I need!

yeah, it was AWFUL. oh, i bet you see a bunch of weirdos! 👽 afro pirat pig
It seems like it would suck to work at Starbucks on ANY shift! Yeah, I've seen quite a lot of randomness over the past year! Tonight two drunk/high looking dudes came in and were talking over each other and being confusing. And then they gave me a piece of gum, and left, only to be pulled over minutes later. I wasn't about to eat that piece of gum.

haha, smart girl! yeah, there were the inevitable a-holes who came in @ 5 am wanting their coffee AKA frappuccinos and wanting to be all talkative...and i don't talk in the AM. i was miserable. i'd work from 4 to 10 am, go home and sleep, get up after a couple hours...and i'm not a nap person, i just cuts the day off weird. ugh. hated that place.
but i bet you'll have a lot of good stories if you stay at that job awhile!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:07 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
From the post earlier, you said I deffinately have a type of women...so what is that type?
Female. Without tampon.

hahaha. so he can never date them for a full month or he gets crepped out! Razz

hahahha, I'm sorry Jimmy! Steph's earlier desciption seemed right to me. Does it sound right to you? Fell free to respond in a seperate post, if you don't want another tampon joke flying around.

FEEL FREE TO RESPOND AND NOT JUST LOG OFF!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:10 am

steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
From the post earlier, you said I deffinately have a type of women...so what is that type?

not anything major, just brown eyed, brown haired (ish), simple (not in a plain way, but nothing extreme looks-wise), pretty girls
that sounds about right...I just could not think about how to say it. I like women that are not extreme in looks, have smarts(Not a fan of dumb),. So yeah, Pretty, and smart is right for me.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:11 am

steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Yeah. It's dumb.

do you like working nights or did you just get stuck doing it? cause you work in a gas station store, right? i always thought i would be too afraid to work in a gas station (or a bank).
Well, I stock shelves and put away all the truck stuff, and that used to be a 1st shift thing, but it got switched to nights about 4 months after I got the job, and I didn't just wanna quit right away, so yeah I got stuck on 3rd. If there was anything else available, I'd be outta there so fast, haha. Yep, a gas station/conveinence store! It's not too bad, though. It's a small town and the cops keep an eye on us! I have seen a few people get arrested!

oh, that's cool, the main thing for me would be fear of being robbed! but it's good the cops keep an eye on you. i can sorta sympathize, i got hired at starbucks when i was really hard up a few years ago and had to work the AM shift for awhile, which meant getting up @ 3am to be @ work @ 4am, and i am SO not a morning person. it was awful.
Don't get me wrong, there are A TON of weird people I see working third! Fucking creepers. Go home Creepy asses! Yeah, fuck getting up at 3am. I'm not even in bed by then! Ever! I would hate that too. 2nd shift, that's what I need!

It seems like it would suck to work at Starbucks on ANY shift! Yeah, I've seen quite a lot of randomness over the past year! Tonight two drunk/high looking dudes came in and were talking over each other and being confusing. And then they gave me a piece of gum, and left, only to be pulled over minutes later. I wasn't about to eat that piece of gum.

haha, smart girl! yeah, there were the inevitable a-holes who came in @ 5 am wanting their coffee AKA frappuccinos and wanting to be all talkative...and i don't talk in the AM. i was miserable. i'd work from 4 to 10 am, go home and sleep, get up after a couple hours...and i'm not a nap person, i just cuts the day off weird. ugh. hated that place.
That sounds dreadful! I bet you got a ton of grumpy assholes too, right? There's a lot of them around right as my shift is ending at 4am. I can't ever nap, haha. My naps turn into 8 hours of sleep, every time. Yeah, I've got a bunch of random stories already, haha! Some of the regular customers are fun too. Some very sweet people come through that place!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:11 am

JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

not anything major, just brown eyed, brown haired (ish), simple (not in a plain way, but nothing extreme looks-wise), pretty girls
that sounds about right...I just could not think about how to say it. I like women that are not extreme in looks, have smarts(Not a fan of dumb),. So yeah, Pretty, and smart is right for me.
cheers

Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:13 am

JimmyB wrote:
(Not a fan of dumb)

hahahhaha
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:13 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Yeah. It's dumb.

That sounds dreadful! I bet you got a ton of grumpy assholes too, right? There's a lot of them around right as my shift is ending at 4am. I can't ever nap, haha. My naps turn into 8 hours of sleep, every time. Yeah, I've got a bunch of random stories already, haha! Some of the regular customers are fun too. Some very sweet people come through that place!

oh yeah, there were nice people, too. it just sucks working any kind of retail/customer service job like that, at least for me, the good customers made my day good and the asshole customer ruined it. but yeah, i'm the same way w/ naps. it's always at least a few hours! right now i have about five hours til i have to be out walking someone's dog and i can't decide if it is worth it to nap for a few hours or just skip sleeping tonight!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:17 am

steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Yeah. It's dumb.

oh yeah, there were nice people, too. it just sucks working any kind of retail/customer service job like that, at least for me, the good customers made my day good and the asshole customer ruined it. but yeah, i'm the same way w/ naps. it's always at least a few hours! right now i have about five hours til i have to be out walking someone's dog and i can't decide if it is worth it to nap for a few hours or just skip sleeping tonight!
Oh, yeah. I'm always extra nice to anybody working that type of job, cause I know how much it sucks to have jerks come your way. Some people just talk on their phone and just ignore you completely. Fucking dicks. It kinda sucks too, cause in real life, unlike the spam thread hahaha, I'm extremely shy, so I hate cashiering!
Hmmm, do you have much else to do today? If not, I'd just stay up, and be tired. Then you'll sleep extra well when you do go to sleep!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:18 am

i think i'm gonna lay down now...yawn...it's been fun guys, nice talking to you Sarah! im sure ill be back before i know it.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:22 am

steph wrote:
i think i'm gonna lay down now...yawn...it's been fun guys, nice talking to you Sarah! im sure ill be back before i know it.

Nice talking to you too! We're awesomely inappropriate. I should probably get to bed as well. It's nearing 8:30am here!
Bye and hi to everybody that I'm not gonna get to talk to today because I'll be sleeping!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:36 am

Aw man, I just get back here and Sarah and Steph are both leaving. Bye guys! Talk to you later!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:41 pm

WHERE IS WINTER?! It's going to be 71 degrees here today. I may cry. I want below freezing temperatures and lots and lots of snow! Is that too much to ask? Shocked
Back to top Go down
eremitapa
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
eremitapa

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:51 pm

You should move here, had -14 degrees out today! (Celsius that is)
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:52 pm

It's snowing reeally bad in northern italy. Ooooh well.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:53 pm

I'll take it! Last winter was really cold and wonderful and this winter is just terrible. I'm afraid that will mean a very hot summer. I will not survive! Mad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:54 pm

What's everyone up to today? I have a little over an hour before I have to go to work, so I'm just killing time.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:56 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
What's everyone up to today? I have a little over an hour before I have to go to work, so I'm just killing time.

I just got back home, bought some clothes, had my favorite smoothie and now i'm waiting for dinner I love you
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:57 pm

Ooh, what did you buy?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:59 pm

Nevermind, Plugga, I just saw your post in the fashion thread. Oops!Razz
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:59 pm

Just watching lost today....I got my contacts today as well as food shopping.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:00 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Ooh, what did you buy?

A dress a shirt and a sweater, will post pics later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:00 pm

I have never tried contacts. I can't stand to have anything in my eyes! Mad
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:06 pm

You guys make it difficult to catch up on spam
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:08 pm

Camus wrote:

Ikr, i gave up and didn't read all the pages
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:09 pm

Camus wrote:

Seriously! Sometimes I have to read through ten pages just from being gone in the afternoon! Spam is addicting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next