DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+14
DeathoftheCool
loazis
eremitapa
Philo
Harbortown
Holland
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Angry Johnny Revue
JimmyB
Debonair
Camus
steph
HorribleCrowe
plugga
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:12 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Only if you bring me a burrito.

Edit: This is a response to both John, and Steph's question. It works both ways. That's what she said.

i hope you like beef burritos, cause i got your hot beef injection right here. Wink just kidding, even that is too nasty for me. breakfast club reference! yeah, i'm that old. Embarassed

I fucking love The Breakfast Club.

i know right. it reminds me of being in high school...cause that's when i watched it, haha. aww. you're lucky to be as young as you are. sometimes i think, if i could be a teenager again, would i? and usually, i think fuck no, i wouldn't wanna deal w/ all those hormones all over again. but in some ways it would be fun...

Oh my god, no! This age is no fun! hahaha. I think I could recite that whole movie by memory, haha. So good.

no fun? aww that should be the best time! i can't recite that movie from memory, i think the only movies i could do that for are "ferris bueller's day off" and "clueless" and maybe "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind" oh dear god my favorite movie came out when i was your age...i'm ooold!!!
It's so weird and stressful, though! I just sounded like JimmyB, I better chill out over here. I love all three of those movies too! I remember watching Clueless when I was a little kid and didn't know what was happening. And then when I was in middle school I found it again and hated it, being the little punk rocker, preppy hating, brat I was. But now I think it's pretty hilarious. And Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind? Awesome. Also, you're not that old! You're about the same age as my oldest brother and he's the shit.

bahaha, that's awesome, i was in sixth grade when "Clueless" came out, it was the first movie I was obsessed with. i think my mom bought me some of those sheer, knee-high socks/stockings like in the movie. in fact, i remember laying awake the night before high school started, dreaming that it would be like "Clueless"-- totally not true! i love that you love all of those movies! that's my favorite movies there, in order of age, Clueless about age 12, Ferris about age 14, Eternal Sunshine about 19. Haha! Hey is your brother cute? Wink

also, Paul Rudd in Clueless? swoon! p.s. I forgot to mention, in "Clueless", there were so many things they said that flew over my head at the time. The only one I can remember is "Surfing the crimson tide" haha

Last edited by steph on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:13 am

steph wrote:
eww how creppy is this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vtyPI1IW08&feature=related No
DOUCHE. What the hell is wrong with people?!? God damn it.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:15 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:

seriously. anything for their 15 minutes, even if they sound like a total creepasaurus rex!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:19 am

Oh well, I gotta go to sleep, ladies. Have a great night.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:20 am

Harbortown wrote:

night!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:26 am

steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

night!

Awww, man. Night John!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:28 am

steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Edit: This is a response to both John, and Steph's question. It works both ways. That's what she said.

i hope you like beef burritos, cause i got your hot beef injection right here. Wink just kidding, even that is too nasty for me. breakfast club reference! yeah, i'm that old. Embarassed

i know right. it reminds me of being in high school...cause that's when i watched it, haha. aww. you're lucky to be as young as you are. sometimes i think, if i could be a teenager again, would i? and usually, i think fuck no, i wouldn't wanna deal w/ all those hormones all over again. but in some ways it would be fun...

Oh my god, no! This age is no fun! hahaha. I think I could recite that whole movie by memory, haha. So good.

no fun? aww that should be the best time! i can't recite that movie from memory, i think the only movies i could do that for are "ferris bueller's day off" and "clueless" and maybe "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind" oh dear god my favorite movie came out when i was your age...i'm ooold!!!
It's so weird and stressful, though! I just sounded like JimmyB, I better chill out over here. I love all three of those movies too! I remember watching Clueless when I was a little kid and didn't know what was happening. And then when I was in middle school I found it again and hated it, being the little punk rocker, preppy hating, brat I was. But now I think it's pretty hilarious. And Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind? Awesome. Also, you're not that old! You're about the same age as my oldest brother and he's the shit.

bahaha, that's awesome, i was in sixth grade when "Clueless" came out, it was the first movie I was obsessed with. i think my mom bought me some of those sheer, knee-high socks/stockings like in the movie. in fact, i remember laying awake the night before high school started, dreaming that it would be like "Clueless"-- totally not true! i love that you love all of those movies! that's my favorite movies there, in order of age, Clueless about age 12, Ferris about age 14, Eternal Sunshine about 19. Haha! Hey is your brother cute? Wink

also, Paul Rudd in Clueless? swoon! p.s. I forgot to mention, in "Clueless", there were so many things they said that flew over my head at the time. The only one I can remember is "Surfing the crimson tide" haha

Hahaha, that's great! I thought high school would be like The Breakfast Club and Pretty in Pink. Ummmm, NOPE. Awww, Paul Rudd was soooo sweet in Clueless!

Hahah, my brother kinda looks like Johnny Depp! I could PM you a picture if you want, haha.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:30 am

steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:

seriously. anything for their 15 minutes, even if they sound like a total creepasaurus rex!

Ewww. He laughs at his own jokes, too. I'm also assuming he didn't walk out the door immediately to catch his flight, yet he wore his backpack anyway, like a little dumbfuck.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:34 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Hahaha, that's great! I thought high school would be like The Breakfast Club and Pretty in Pink. Ummmm, NOPE. Awww, Paul Rudd was soooo sweet in Clueless!

Hahah, my brother kinda looks like Johnny Depp! I could PM you a picture if you want, haha.

your brother looks anything like Johnny Depp? I am humping my computer screen as I type. Pretty in Pink is so good! everyone talks about Sixteen Candles, but Pretty in Pink, ohmygod, that scene at the end where she goes: "i just wanna let them know that they didn't break me" gets me every time. i kinda wanna watch it right now! and paul rudd um YESSSS Embarassed
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:36 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:

Ewww. He laughs at his own jokes, too. I'm also assuming he didn't walk out the door immediately to catch his flight, yet he wore his backpack anyway, like a little dumbfuck.

ewww is right Mad
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:40 am

steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

your brother looks anything like Johnny Depp? I am humping my computer screen as I type. Pretty in Pink is so good! everyone talks about Sixteen Candles, but Pretty in Pink, ohmygod, that scene at the end where she goes: "i just wanna let them know that they didn't break me" gets me every time. i kinda wanna watch it right now! and paul rudd um YESSSS Embarassed

Hahahha, only you, Steph. Only you. But yeah, tonnnnnnns of people tell him he looks like Johnny! I like Sixteen Candles! Man, I wanna watch all these movies now, too! Feeling all nostalgic, hahah.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:48 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Hahahha, only you, Steph. Only you. But yeah, tonnnnnnns of people tell him he looks like Johnny! I like Sixteen Candles! Man, I wanna watch all these movies now, too! Feeling all nostalgic, hahah.
only me! send me sexy pictures of your sexy brother hahaha. i've spent the past ten mins. or so watching Pretty in Pink clips on Youtube! talk about nostalgic, but it's not the same watching it on my own instead of w/ friends.
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:52 am

steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

only me! send me sexy pictures of your sexy brother hahaha. i've spent the past ten mins. or so watching Pretty in Pink clips on Youtube! talk about nostalgic, but it's not the same watching it on my own instead of w/ friends.

I can send you pictures of my brother, but you have to promise to be careful with them. I don't want you to hurt yourself!
I declare a Spam thread movie night be put into action!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:57 am

yes, and yes Embarassed Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:58 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

I can send you pictures of my brother, but you have to promise to be careful with them. I don't want you to hurt yourself!
I declare a Spam thread movie night be put into action!

it would be awesome if we could get together to have a movie night :popcorn eating emoticon that thus far does not exist:
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:58 am

I must ask you, too, are you a big Him fan? Y'know because of the new avatar and all!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:00 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
I must ask you, too, are you a big Him fan? Y'know because of the new avatar and all!

yes Embarassed goddamn i'm such a horndog lately, but he (ville valo) is probably the most beautiful male i have ever seen, so i would rather stare at his beautiful mug than my blurry face as an avatar haha Laughing but yeah, HIM was my fave band before Gaslight. Still one of my favorites!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:03 am

steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

yes Embarassed goddamn i'm such a horndog lately, but he (ville valo) is probably the most beautiful male i have ever seen, so i would rather stare at his beautiful mug than my blurry face as an avatar haha Laughing but yeah, HIM was my fave band before Gaslight. Still one of my favorites!

Ah, cool. I like them too! And yes, Ville is a beautiful man. He seems so nice too!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:03 am

Hey guys! Steph, your new avatar was the first thing I saw when I turned on my iPad. At first it scared me (those huge eyes are following me! affraid) then I was like, oh, Steph can pull off that avatar! Cool! Razz
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:04 am

Morning Shannon! How's it going?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:06 am

It's going to be a good day! I don't have to work this morning, so I have seven and a half hours before I need to leave to pick the kids up. Woohoo! How are you doing today? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:07 am

Spam - Page 12 Pretty10

aggghh i love it!
Back to top Go down

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:08 am

Nice! I love days like that! I had a rough night, actually. Hoping tomorrow will be better!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:09 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Ah, cool. I like them too! And yes, Ville is a beautiful man. He seems so nice too!

yes, om nom nom...i mean...yes, he is attractive. i got within a few feet of him when they picked me to be in their video. didn't work out, but regardless, great memory! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:10 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hey guys! Steph, your new avatar was the first thing I saw when I turned on my iPad. At first it scared me (those huge eyes are following me! affraid) then I was like, oh, Steph can pull off that avatar! Cool! Razz

haha! awesome. yeah, i was sick of looking at an avatar of my blurry face. but my new avatar is kind of intimidating, i agree. he's so goddamn goodlooking it makes me feel a weeee bit bad about myself, haha. Razz Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next