DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spam

Go down 
+14
DeathoftheCool
loazis
eremitapa
Philo
Harbortown
Holland
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Angry Johnny Revue
JimmyB
Debonair
Camus
steph
HorribleCrowe
plugga
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:23 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
ahahah I would not get THAT drunk really.
It's not that I can't have fun, I tried alcohol and I don't like how it tastes, I am five years old inside!

Try Cocktails! Cocktails taste good. You can't even taste the alcohol

I can barely tolerate them, they are too sweet Sad
I only drink wine!

Sad
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:24 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
It's not that I can't have fun, I tried alcohol and I don't like how it tastes, I am five years old inside!

I only drink wine!

yeah, you don't wanna drink the super sweet, uber girly fruity drinks, those will fuck you up. all that sugar plus alcohol equals awful hangover
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 5 Empty

JimmyB wrote:
I plan to not Drink. No desire to find out about the taste myself. I have seem what it does to people, and honestly I am bad enough sober...no desire to find out what I would be like drunk

Alcohol brings out the true side of people - I'm a hilarious drunk, so I like to think that's what I'm really like.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 5 Empty

JimmyB wrote:
I plan to not Drink. No desire to find out about the taste myself. I have seem what it does to people, and honestly I am bad enough sober...no desire to find out what I would be like drunk

not to peer pressure you, but you might cheer up if you drink! and you might be more comfortable around the ladies Wink
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:25 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:

I only drink wine!

Sad

sad. I know.
funny stories: when I was five years old I ate by accident a babà (and if you don't know what it is google it), WORST DAY OF MY LIFE, plus when I was 7/8 my uncle made me taste beer and I hated it. SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT'S THE PROBLEM HERE.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 5 Empty

steph wrote:
yeah, you don't wanna drink the super sweet, uber girly fruity drinks, those will fuck you up. all that sugar plus alcohol equals awful hangover

...or in my case on Saturday morning, wake up still drunk and then miss out the hangover entirely.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 5 Empty

steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

not to peer pressure you, but you might cheer up if you drink! and you might be more comfortable around the ladies Wink

Yeah, definitely. I have so much more confidence after a few drinks.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:26 pm

steph wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:

I only drink wine!

all that sugar, eeeewwww
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:26 pm

Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

Alcohol brings out the true side of people - I'm a hilarious drunk, so I like to think that's what I'm really like.

haha i know right. we should hang out and drink together, we would probably annoy the shit out of each other and be like "yeah, you're not a good drunk, and also...you're not funny at all!"

but i do think, generally, most of the time, i agree that it brings out the true side of people. my younger brother drinks a lot, way too much i think he has a problem, but he's such a depressing drunk, i always wondered why he enjoyed drinking so much. such a buzzkill!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:27 pm

steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

haha i know right. we should hang out and drink together, we would probably annoy the shit out of each other and be like "yeah, you're not a good drunk, and also...you're not funny at all!"

but i do think, generally, most of the time, i agree that it brings out the true side of people. my younger brother drinks a lot, way too much i think he has a problem, but he's such a depressing drunk, i always wondered why he enjoyed drinking so much. such a buzzkill!

Nah, I really am hilarious when drunk. We'd have so much fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:28 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:

...or in my case on Saturday morning, wake up still drunk and then miss out the hangover entirely.

i am so jealous of people that don't get hangovers. and i don't understand how you can wake up still drunk! never had it happen.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:29 pm

steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:

i am so jealous of people that don't get hangovers. and i don't understand how you can wake up still drunk! never had it happen.

I had A LOT to drink. Like, I spent at least £60 (in London, so not as much as it really looks)

Last edited by Camus on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:30 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:

I only drink wine!

Sad

sad. I know.
funny stories: when I was five years old I ate by accident a babà (and if you don't know what it is google it), WORST DAY OF MY LIFE, plus when I was 7/8 my uncle made me taste beer and I hated it. SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT'S THE PROBLEM HERE.

my stepmom had me and my brother try wine when i was young, maybe...12ish? i dunno. but it was disgusting. i remember i ran for the kitchen sink, he ran for the bathroom sink, and we both spat it right out. i still don't drink much wine. but then again, when my sister was a baby, she was always trying to steal my dad's beer, so who knows.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:30 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

haha, i like how confident you are Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:31 pm

steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

haha, i like how confident you are Razz

And I haven't even been drinking! cheers
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 5 Empty

steph wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:

I only drink wine!

Sad

sad. I know.

my stepmom had me and my brother try wine when i was young, maybe...12ish? i dunno. but it was disgusting. i remember i ran for the kitchen sink, he ran for the bathroom sink, and we both spat it right out. i still don't drink much wine. but then again, when my sister was a baby, she was always trying to steal my dad's beer, so who knows.

ahahah weird, I always liked the taste of wine! esp white wine
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 5 Empty

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:

I had A LOT to drink. Like, I spent at least £60 (in London, so not as much as it really looks)

damn...that's almost $100! that sounds like a lot, depending on how expensive the drinks were!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:32 pm

plugga wrote:
steph wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:

I only drink wine!

Sad

sad. I know.

you're european, it makes sense
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:32 pm

Cocktails started off at £4 during happy hour, and then I switched over to beer which I think were about £5 each
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:33 pm

steph wrote:
plugga wrote:
steph wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:

I only drink wine!

Sad

sad. I know.

you're european, it makes sense

classy
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:35 pm

Camus wrote:
Cocktails started off at £4 during happy hour, and then I switched over to beer which I think were about £5 each

that's a lot of beer! beer is so filling
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:36 pm

steph wrote:
Camus wrote:

I'm a guy, I can handle it Razz
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:37 pm

Eating dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets cheers Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:38 pm

Debonair wrote:
Eating dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets cheers Razz

awww what a good wittle boy
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:39 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:

I'm a guy english, I can handle it Razz

there, fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam   Spam - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next