DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Senor and the Queen question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Senor and the Queen question Empty
PostSubject: Senor and the Queen question   Senor and the Queen question Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Ever since getting it, one question remains....On the cover...who are the happy couple? Brians parents? a random photo? or someone else?

Last edited by JimmyB on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: Senor and the Queen question   Senor and the Queen question Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:47 pm

not sure who specifically the cover photo is of, but pretty sure all the couples in the liner notes are all of the band's grandparents.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Senor and the Queen question   Senor and the Queen question Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:06 pm

I was just wondering the same thing yesterday! I was thinking maybe they were grandparents of one of the guys, but I have no idea. It's a great cover no matter what though.
Back to top Go down
Kilgore Trout
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Senor and the Queen question   Senor and the Queen question Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:34 pm

Love those pictures. Everybody's got a couple of photos in a shoe box staring out from WWII/the early '50s, and it's a beautiful little reminder of where we came from. I sincerely hope they're the grandparents of one of the dudes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senor and the Queen question   Senor and the Queen question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senor and the Queen question
Page 1 of 1