DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is The revival tour Brian Solo or the horrible crowes?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
briancarr82
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Is The revival tour Brian Solo or the horrible crowes? Empty
PostSubject: Is The revival tour Brian Solo or the horrible crowes?   Is The revival tour Brian Solo or the horrible crowes? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:14 am

I'm sure if was the horrible crowes it would state this? Going to this in dublin next week, what can we expect from Brian? Gaslight acoustic set?
Back to top Go down
mingus
A Contender
A Contender
mingus

PostSubject: Re: Is The revival tour Brian Solo or the horrible crowes?   Is The revival tour Brian Solo or the horrible crowes? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:17 am

I thought I read that it would be a mix, with some THC-songs, but mostly acoustic Gaslight-work (and some other stuff from Brian as well)
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Is The revival tour Brian Solo or the horrible crowes?   Is The revival tour Brian Solo or the horrible crowes? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:17 am

Brian's gonna play a mixture of Gaslight acoustics, his own stuff (The Blues, Mary; etc.) and maybe a couple of Horrible Crowes songs in addition to playing some songs with the other Revival guys I guess.
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: Is The revival tour Brian Solo or the horrible crowes?   Is The revival tour Brian Solo or the horrible crowes? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:15 am

Originally i thought it would be majority HC with rare fallon songs like blues mary, but i saw an interview where he said they'd be playing 'few HC songs with more emphasis on gaslight' sooo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is The revival tour Brian Solo or the horrible crowes?   Is The revival tour Brian Solo or the horrible crowes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is The revival tour Brian Solo or the horrible crowes?
Page 1 of 1