DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour

Go down 
+7
brianisbae
enola
Gaslight23
joshyboytyler
Templeton
ktp
LuceroDiehard
11 posters
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour Empty
PostSubject: songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour   songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:35 am

from THC's Facebook:

Thank you to everyone who's been excited for the Fall Revival Tour in Europe! We can't wait to get over there, we all are thrilled about it. This tour will be following the release of The Horrible Crowes debut album "Elsie" and Ian and I will be performing songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour. It's going to be a great tour and the first tour where you can hear songs from The Horrible Crowes.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Horrible-Crowes/156818584370716
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour   songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:08 pm

ace news! can't wait now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
Templeton
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Templeton

PostSubject: Re: songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour   songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:28 pm

Nice! Definitely going to the Revival Tour!
Back to top Go down
joshyboytyler
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
joshyboytyler

PostSubject: Re: songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour   songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:31 pm

Can't wait! Do you think Brian will be going last on the revival tour? Havent been to any of the last ones
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour   songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Looking forward to this!
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour   songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Best news of the day! I'm thinking now of extending my revival tour journey to UK or Eire Very Happy

Last edited by enola on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
brianisbae
A Contender
A Contender
brianisbae

PostSubject: Re: songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour   songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:55 pm

Do you think they'd play the Revival Tour in the US?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour   songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:47 pm

man, no gaslight tour in the states and now this...bummed...
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour   songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:56 pm

enola wrote:
Best news of the day! I'm thinking now of extending my revival tour journey to UK or Eire Very Happy

Come to Ireland and we'll fill ye full of pints!
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour   songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:08 am

Brian put on his blog that they were planning on doing some select US dates, actually. I'm doing to pray it's at least on the East Coast. haha.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour   songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:43 am

Daire wrote:
enola wrote:

Come to Ireland and we'll fill ye full of pints!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour   songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:58 pm

bobbyw24 wrote:
from THC's Facebook:

Thank you to everyone who's been excited for the Fall Revival Tour in Europe! We can't wait to get over there, we all are thrilled about it. This tour will be following the release of The Horrible Crowes debut album "Elsie" and Ian and I will be performing songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour. It's going to be a great tour and the first tour where you can hear songs from The Horrible Crowes.

In that case, to be fair, should the Revival Tour posters/flyers not be changed to include The Horrible Crowes or at least mention Ian, as this was never suppossed to be a Brian Fallon solo project?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour   songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:20 pm

I think there will be many collaborations on the revival tour , i imagine Ian's career as a guitar tech means he doesn't mind not being mentioned.
Back to top Go down
brianisbae
A Contender
A Contender
brianisbae

PostSubject: Re: songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour   songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:
Brian put on his blog that they were planning on doing some select US dates, actually. I'm doing to pray it's at least on the East Coast. haha.

That would be great. Boston!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour   songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:59 am

steady now steady now wrote:
bobbyw24 wrote:
from THC's Facebook:

In that case, to be fair, should the Revival Tour posters/flyers not be changed to include The Horrible Crowes or at least mention Ian, as this was never suppossed to be a Brian Fallon solo project?

I emailed the Revival Tour about this and this is what they had to say:

"We are already pretty locked on all our marketing. However, Ian is a legend. A man amongst men. : )"
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour   songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour
Page 1 of 1