I tried the iTunes approach with a little bit of scrambling whenever I didn't like the outcome, hahah
First, I need to say that I think this album is FLAWLESS and just can't believe how good all songs are. That said, the fact that a song ranks last does not mean it's bad, like someone before me said.
I just wish Brian gave this another try and recorded another album with Ian, at least I know he's down to it.
Here it goes:
01. Sugar [the mocking lyrics are so good]
02. I Believe Jesus Brought Us Together
03. Crush [I think the fact that the lyrics are in part so simple only reinforces what he's trying to say with it]
04. Blood Loss [I love singing this song until my lungs are empty, there's so much sentiment in how he delivers it]
05. Cherry Blossoms [I completely LOVE this song, I even got cherry blossoms tattoos after I deeply understood it, I close my eyes and just see very singhe thing he sings, it's that good]
06. Black Betty And The Moon [I think this is enough of a reason: "And they want you to doubt every trust that you've known, and they wanna find the holes in the armor exposed, and they come on whispering 'if you just do this for me', and turn and show their teeth just before they're sinking in."]
07. Behold The Hurricane
08. Go Tell Everbody ["I just fell to pieces on the night that you said you were leaving"... oh-my-god, his writing is perfect and I'll probably say it in every single song entry]
10. Mary Ann
11. I Witnessed A Crime
12. Last Rites [I love it, Brian's whispers here are perfect]