DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES

Go down 
+4
Debonair
loazis
StopAndSlideToTheRight
LuceroDiehard
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES Empty
PostSubject: Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES   Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:10 pm

Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES courtesy of SIDE ONE DUMMY RECORDS! Just click on the link below and don't forget to pick up the new album released today, "Elsie"!! A side project from The Gaslight Anthem's Brian Fallon, it's available on CD (ON SALE for $11.98) and "blood red" vinyl, a special pressing only available at select independent record stores including yours truly!!
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

PostSubject: Re: Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES   Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:16 pm

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

This would make my life!
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES   Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:18 pm

Store I saw this at? :/
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES   Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:20 pm

Yeah how did you find this, I need a store Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES   Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:20 pm

loazis wrote:
Store I saw this at? :/

The place that made that live recording--that's gret vinyl

Park Ave CD's
Orlando, Florida

https://www.facebook.com/parkavecds
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES   Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:25 pm

Entered Very Happy time for the waiting game......

I assume they will announce the winner right, I don't want to be waiting around for years wonder what happened
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

PostSubject: Re: Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES   Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:06 pm

Shit! I entered saying someone told me about it, then I entered again with Park Ave CDs, which probably screwed up the tiny chance I had at winning.
Back to top Go down
I am Incinerator
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES   Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:25 pm

I tried entering but it doesn't say "Thank you for your submission" like most other contest entry confirmations do.

I probably messed it all up for me
Back to top Go down
Grant Michael
A Contender
A Contender
Grant Michael

PostSubject: Re: Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES   Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:32 pm

Sorry, gang.

Quote :
Hi Grant,
Congratulations! SideOneDummy just sent over the great news that of the thousands of entries they collected for this contest, you're the winner of the autographed Horrible Crowes guitar!! They're shipping the guitar to the store, I'll get back in touch once it's here so you can stop by and pick it up (and take a few photos for the label) Smile Please let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks,
Shellie
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

PostSubject: Re: Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES   Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:00 am

Jealousy!
Back to top Go down
Matilda Noir
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Matilda Noir

PostSubject: Re: Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES   Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:42 pm

und32 wrote:
Sorry, gang.

Quote :
Hi Grant,
Congratulations! SideOneDummy just sent over the great news that of the thousands of entries they collected for this contest, you're the winner of the autographed Horrible Crowes guitar!! They're shipping the guitar to the store, I'll get back in touch once it's here so you can stop by and pick it up (and take a few photos for the label) Smile Please let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks,
Shellie

Wow, congrats. I hope you will post a pic of it when it arrives!
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES   Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Good thing I didn't win I guess...I would've had to go to Florida to pick up the guitar cause that's the record store I wrote down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES   Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:49 pm

simo wrote:
Good thing I didn't win I guess...I would've had to go to Florida to pick up the guitar cause that's the record store I wrote down.

haha, me too!
Back to top Go down
Grant Michael
A Contender
A Contender
Grant Michael

PostSubject: Re: Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES   Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:57 am

Matilda Noir wrote:
Wow, congrats. I hope you will post a pic of it when it arrives!
Thanks! Will do.

simo wrote:
Unfortunately, that's the predicament I find myself in. I'll make it down to Florida soon, but it may be a few weeks before I'm able to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES   Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter-to-win a GIBSON GUITAR autographed by THE HORRIBLE CROWES
Page 1 of 1