DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"

Go down 
+9
Stevearm
Pip
Ed von Schleck
lhdez
liveit
geezfools
Jukebox Romeo
JoshRaymond
e7c
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Empty
PostSubject: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:32 pm

I have recently become a Cobra Skulls fan and I really want a copy of Draw Muhammed... does anyone know where I can download it?

Last edited by e7c on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:06 pm

Im in the same place, ive just got sitting army and i really enjoy it. Hopefully someone can upload it
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:31 pm

I definetly understand why iTunes is not selling Draw Muhammed... but I really wish they would rename it so iTunes can sell it... I want Ode to Jefferson sooo badly
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:51 pm

Here you go:

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/134228910/CS_dmEP_.rar

it's in .rar, if that's a problem
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:39 pm

thanks, I can not wait to see those guys next month
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:56 pm

i just got Draw Muhammed and i really am enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
geezfools
A Contender
A Contender
geezfools

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:45 pm

I caught them here in Seattle a month or two ago, amazing show and picked up their new 7", pick up this music and don't just download this shit, support the music you enjoy. Gunner Records is pressing their newest LP on green vinyl, may be able to order through VC, working out some kinks right now, but I know I'll be picking it up regardless if I have to order straight from gunner or not.
Back to top Go down
http://18milesaminute.wordpress.com
geezfools
A Contender
A Contender
geezfools

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:50 pm

and by all means, download music, I hope it didn't sound like that, but dont just download it and end it there.. Smile AKA I'm downloading the album right now
Back to top Go down
http://18milesaminute.wordpress.com
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:10 pm

[quote="geezfools"].....pick up this music and don't just download this shit, support the music you enjoy......quote]

Thanks for saying that, I said it too somewhere. I think it's important to support bands financially. See how these bands live on the road and you'll understand.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:29 pm

Yeah ill give them my money, when i get some more of it
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:47 am

I couldn't agree more... I am actually very much against downloading stuff that can be purchased, but I kept trying to get Draw Muhammed and could not find a place to purchase it, so yes, I downloaded it... but when I see them next month I will buy it.
Back to top Go down
lhdez
A Contender
A Contender
lhdez

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:25 pm

The new Never Be A Machine EP sounds so fucking good.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:08 pm

ive still got to get that
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:42 pm

I saw the Cobra Skulls last night (22OCT). There reputation for putting on a good show is well deserved, although the show started off in an odd way. The first song, something new, went fine, but as they were playing Cobra Skullifornia something sounded off... then the lead singer stopped, looked at the drummer and realized that the snare drum had broke! So ten minutes and a few odd jokes later a new snare was up and the Skulls got into their rythm! The rest of the set was really tight; however, Wurzburg has an odd noise regulation rule, so at 11pm the set came to an end. My favorite songs were Ode To Jefferson and Hasta Los Cobra Skulls Siempre!

After the show we all hung out for an hour, I got an autographed record (green vinyl for all you collectors) (I also picked up TGA's SOS crystal clear, Senor Black and Fake problems clear from Gunnar). Then me and my friends went to a party at this girls house which was awkward, as it was the dirtiest place I have ever been too. My friend Elan did manage to get her number. So all said and done, it was a great night... I got home at 2:30am and woke up for work at 5:10am.

Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Cobra_10
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:51 pm

thats awesome man, what else did they play?
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:38 pm

It was pretty much the entire Sitting Army, plus Ode to Jefferson, Never Be a Machine, and Donny Rumsfelt my ass
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:52 pm

damn thats awesome
Back to top Go down
Ed von Schleck
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:49 am

Sweet, until recently I've never heard of them but thanks to e6c, I decided to check them out and they sound great. Yesterday I found out that they'll be playing about 30 minutes away from my place tonight so I'll be heading there soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockriders.de
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:28 pm

lol, e7c, i was just checking out Cobra Skulls' myspace, and found a comment you left on their blog about the new album. i love randomly finding stuff from my Internet friends on youtube videos and such
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:16 pm

it is not often that I make any comments on MySpace... I just get excited about the Cobra Skulls

often when I am driving in my truck and I can't figure out what I want to listen to, I just put on Cobra Skulls, start with Ode To Jefferson and then let the rest of the album play on shuffle
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:26 pm

new Cobra Skulls leaked:
Code:
Cobra Skulls - American Rubicon - http://www.mediafire.com/?xkrzmmezzii
Back to top Go down
Pip
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:29 am

It didn't really leak its up on Itunes i think and has been definitely streaming on punknews since yesterday. I think i also heard at their shows they have been selling CDs.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:35 am

yeah, true, it was released digitally yesterday. but the street date for the physical disc is next tuesday. either way, it's on my computer now
Back to top Go down
Stevearm
Wooderson
Wooderson
Stevearm

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:50 am

e7c wrote:

Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Cobra_10

Wow as I was scrolling down I thought the guy second from the left was Dicky Barret lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevearm
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:27 pm

im digging this new album
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"   Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cobra Skulls are "Jammy Git!"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next