DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS

Go down 
+10
built2last25
thebiglebowski
moodydan
ltj98tom
PFREEZY
e7c
Down by the Mersey
Shrewsbury_Stars
kcdc
J.B.R.
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
moodydan
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS   Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:54 pm

It was me. It's a lot, but I'm happy with it, and I think that's all that matters about it!
Back to top Go down
OutOfStep
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
OutOfStep

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS   Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:50 pm

moodydan wrote:
It was me. It's a lot, but I'm happy with it, and I think that's all that matters about it!

Definitely! I think that's a record for selling price, but this one seems to be worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. They only pop up for sale once or twice a year, and I imagine the price will continue to go up, especially since they're more popular than ever.
Back to top Go down
http://deadformat.net/tradelist/chrisjhatfield1983
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS   Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:37 pm

hahaha man, I JUST came on here to post and ask who was the winning bidder because I knew the person had to be kickin' around here somewhere. Didn't expect to see a whole thread on it!

My husband and I paid $275 for ours... I think up until now, our copy was the most expensive one to go.
Back to top Go down
J.B.R.
A Contender
A Contender
J.B.R.

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS   Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:43 pm

I bid up to 370 and I had to go train, I thought was a steep price but I was limited to my funds this month so I couldn't bid what I wanted. It sucks but, I'm glad that someone from here got it, so that is awesome.
Back to top Go down
built2last25
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
built2last25

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS   Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:28 pm

damn for 400 i might sell mine
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS   Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:25 am

Damn! I would never sell mine but...damn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/kcdc
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS   Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:26 am

Congrats MoodyDan... what are your plans for it? Frame it?
Back to top Go down
moodydan
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS   Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:29 pm

Yeah, I'll come up with something nice, maybe a framed display showing the record, the jacket, and the insert. I've got about 6 months to figure it out; it'll be a nice welcome home present from Iraq! Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS   Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:28 am

Here is the back forth from me and Benny:

e7c: Did you see that a SoS on black just sold for $407.62. That's insane!
Benny: What?!?? That's absurd, you could buy like, 250 cheesy gordita crunches...

Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS   Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:48 pm

Hahaha. Thats sooo good!
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS   Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS - Page 2 Img_3310

Here is my framed copy of SoS... there is another thread somewhere about framing a record so I will post the details there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS   Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can anyone confirm? - 1st press SOS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2