DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on This Charming Man Vinyl

Go down 
+29
vamike
weird kid
WhoCares
bobbyjames
Mipi
StopAndSlideToTheRight
ral
J.B.R.
JJW319
Mechamunky
ozfacter
joshyboytyler
brucesboots
19thirty
TGAFAN25
steady now steady now
carryon820
Better Sense
crpjack
Know Your Borders
Shrewsbury_Stars
fullcollapse
Joe Jack
mbtshoes
ExitEnglish
Luca Chinaski
NDTGA
Bea
PFREEZY
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Hey friends, got some good news. I got the This Charming Man demos as wav files so the LP release of This Charming Man will include pretty much every recording the band ever did. The tracks are being mastered for vinyl as we speak at Black In Bluhm. I will then sent it off to the presses. I hope to have everything sent off to be manufactured by late next week. I will keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:48 pm

how come anyone has posted in here?? i think this is great news!
Back to top Go down
NDTGA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:05 pm

Can you comment on how much "everything the band has ever done" consists of? Stuff beyond the 6 track EP I'm assuming? Thanks for the news man
Back to top Go down
Luca Chinaski
A Contender
A Contender
Luca Chinaski

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:10 pm

Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pearljamonline.it/
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:29 pm

i think there are some demos, 3 maybe? there's a little more info on vinylcollective.
Back to top Go down
Luca Chinaski
A Contender
A Contender
Luca Chinaski

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:09 am

PFREEZY please post the mp3s Smile
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:13 pm

Sorry, the "i" in that post doesn't mean me. I just copied and pasted. I will however give any info i do find. But yeah it is the ep plus some demos.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
Luca Chinaski
A Contender
A Contender
Luca Chinaski

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Allright.
Back to top Go down
mbtshoes
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:55 am

there's a little more info on vinylcollective
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:47 pm

Looks like we're getting closer to a release.
Suburbanhomerecords
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:57 pm

Hey guys, GREAT news!

Quote :
...This Charming Man's vinyl is done and will ship to me tomorrow, I should have them early next week ... The pre-order will go up next week at Shopradiocast.

http://vinylcollective.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=66594
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Thanks for the info fullcollapse. Have you heard whether there are going to be different variants for this?
Back to top Go down
Know Your Borders
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:08 pm

Great news indeed!
Back to top Go down
crpjack
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Here is the pre order link and all the details!!

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/This-Charming-Man-%252d-Every-Little-Secret-LP.html

It goes live Wednesday at 12 pm EST!
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:05 pm

Caught the pre older when it first went up and snagged one of each! Went back two minutes later and the black had already sold out.
Back to top Go down
Know Your Borders
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:06 pm

^^Yep, same here. Got one of each just to be sure, and what do you know, black sold out in under 10 minutes. Very glad I got this!
Back to top Go down
Better Sense
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Better Sense

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:15 pm

I completely forgot about this, meaning I missed the black. Oh well, at least I'll be getting a copy of the record.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:15 pm

got both too Very Happy and i'm pretty sure the black sold out in less than 4min (that's how long it took me to make the order, and when i went back to check, the black was already gone)
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:20 pm

test pressing: http://www.theoldlp.com/marketplace/14851
Back to top Go down
carryon820
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Damn, I missed the black! I don't see how, as I logged on at 12:01. I tried to order both brown and black at once and it wouldn't allow me, so then I proceeded to order just brown by itself and after processing my order, I went back to try black again (by itself this time) and couldn't get through......this time it actually stated that they were out. Oh well, I should be grateful that I at least got a copy of brown, as it's pretty limited too. How long do you think it will take for brown to be gone?

Also, does anyone know if a digital download will come with this album? I sure hope so, as I'd like to have those bonus songs on cd.

Last point, with this being a pretty well sought after vinyl release, why would they not produce more of them? I just don't get that, particularly when it's a record label "dropping the ball". I feel like sideonedummy missed out on an opportunity with some recent releases, including THC and Chuck Ragan's new album. They should of had more colored variants, as oppossed to the package deal. I think having multiple colors/attractive vinyl options (like the splatter ones!) really encourages people to buy them. I don't know.....maybe I'm just complaining.......either way, I bought as many vinyl options as I could and this past week was a big one ( I got THC deluxe bundle package, Chuck Ragan's Covering Ground preorder on 3 vinyl colors: green, exclusive blood red, and off white, and then This Charming Man on brown). I've only been collecting for a year but I'm becoming a junkie!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Why did this go on sale at noon EDT, when it said 'Noon EST', one hour early?

When I happened to check (what I thought was early, just in case) at 12.15 EDT, the order was up but the black was gone, so I ordered the brown and felt cross, but when I checked back at about 13.10 EDT the black was up again, so I got that now. I will ask them to cancel the brown.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:11 pm

sad the black is sold out Sad but what cna ya do? i ordered brown....

super pumped about the bonus tracks!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:14 pm

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:
super pumped about the bonus tracks!

Indeed; what surpises me though is that no-one knew a title for these (surely even demos songs have title) or there no-one from the band was prepared to make one up; but maybe the cover actually has them.

By the way, no word from Brian on this, either on Twitter or his blog; was he not involved or does he now disown this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:03 pm

Sucks I missed out on the black! Had to work and my gf tried to get me one! She was on the computer at 12 and had one in the cart... but it would let her checkout. Now I''ll have to pay the big bucks on ebay..... got to keep the collection going tho!
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:12 pm

I got both colours aswell, been a very expensive few weeks, rivival compo next. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on This Charming Man Vinyl   Update on This Charming Man Vinyl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on This Charming Man Vinyl
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next