DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon's signature?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey
A Contender
A Contender
Casey

Brian Fallon's signature? Empty
PostSubject: Brian Fallon's signature?   Brian Fallon's signature? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:29 am

Does anyone have a picture of something that Brian has signed?
I'm thinking of getting my first tattoo, and I am positive it will be Gaslight related. I think getting Brian's autograph tattooed on my arm would be awesome, but first I want to see what it looks like Smile
Back to top Go down
vamike
Wooderson
Wooderson
vamike

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon's signature?   Brian Fallon's signature? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:21 am

he signed my senor and the queen cd but I think I have no picture. maybe on friday when I'm home.
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon's signature?   Brian Fallon's signature? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:05 am

I'm sure you can find a better picture, but here's one: Brian Fallon's signature? Photo164
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon's signature?   Brian Fallon's signature? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:41 am

Casey wrote:
I'm thinking of getting my first tattoo, and I am positive it will be Gaslight related. I think getting Brian's autograph tattooed on my arm would be awesome, but first I want to see what it looks like Brian Fallon's signature? Icon_smile

Go to a gig, ask Brian to sign where you want the tattoo, then get the tattoo artist to trace the signature; job done!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon's signature?   Brian Fallon's signature? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:33 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
Casey wrote:
I'm thinking of getting my first tattoo, and I am positive it will be Gaslight related. I think getting Brian's autograph tattooed on my arm would be awesome, but first I want to see what it looks like Brian Fallon's signature? Icon_smile

Go to a gig, ask Brian to sign where you want the tattoo, then get the tattoo artist to trace the signature; job done!

seriously. he'll make sure to do it nicely then
Back to top Go down
Casey
A Contender
A Contender
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon's signature?   Brian Fallon's signature? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:02 pm

xstevenbx wrote:
steady now steady now wrote:
Casey wrote:

seriously. he'll make sure to do it nicely then

I hope they come play in Vancouver sometime soon!
And while we're on the subject, how do you guys meet the band? Sticking around outside the venue before and after shows?
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon's signature?   Brian Fallon's signature? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:11 pm

Casey wrote:
And while we're on the subject, how do you guys meet the band? Sticking around outside the venue before and after shows?

Exactly. That's all there is to it.

And as for the tattoo suggestion I made, I know that Brian and one of the other guys signed the neck of someone I met, but he didn't get it tattooed - so I was quite serious with my suggestion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon's signature?   Brian Fallon's signature? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon's signature?
Page 1 of 1