DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you could choose the track order on American Slang how would you do it?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

If you could choose the track order on American Slang how would you do it? Empty
PostSubject: If you could choose the track order on American Slang how would you do it?   If you could choose the track order on American Slang how would you do it? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:27 pm

Here's my list.... you can choose to include "She Loves You" or not....

1. Spirit of Jazz
2. Stay Lucky
3. Bring It On
4. She Loves You
5. American Slang
6. Queen of Lower Chelsea
7. Orphans
8. Boxer
9. Diamond Church Street Choir
10. Old Haunts
11. We Did It When We Were Young
Back to top Go down
MCStevepants
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MCStevepants

If you could choose the track order on American Slang how would you do it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could choose the track order on American Slang how would you do it?   If you could choose the track order on American Slang how would you do it? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:13 pm

The only thing I would change is adding She Loves you after Old Haunts.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: If you could choose the track order on American Slang how would you do it?   If you could choose the track order on American Slang how would you do it? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:29 pm

01 American Slang
02 Stay Lucky
03 Bring It On
04 The
Diamond Church Street Choir
05 The Queen of Lower Chelsea
Orphans
07 Boxer
08 Old Haunts
09 The Spirit of Jazz
10 She Loves You.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: If you could choose the track order on American Slang how would you do it?   If you could choose the track order on American Slang how would you do it? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:08 pm

Daire wrote:
01 American Slang
02 Stay Lucky
03 Bring It On
04 The
Diamond Church Street Choir
05 The Queen of Lower Chelsea
Orphans
07 Boxer
08 Old Haunts
09 The Spirit of Jazz
10 She Loves You.
idem
Back to top Go down
Blah

PostSubject: Re: If you could choose the track order on American Slang how would you do it?   If you could choose the track order on American Slang how would you do it? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:10 pm

I'd just throw She Loves You on there somewhere.  I don't really care for AS as the opener, but I don't think it would really fit better anywhere else in the tracklist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could choose the track order on American Slang how would you do it?   If you could choose the track order on American Slang how would you do it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could choose the track order on American Slang how would you do it?
Page 1 of 1