DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

American Slang vinyl pre-order

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

American Slang vinyl pre-order Empty
PostSubject: American Slang vinyl pre-order   American Slang vinyl pre-order Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:00 pm

The American Slang 12'' vinyl is available for pre-order at interpunk:

http://interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=180135&

It's also available for pre-order at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/American-Slang-Gaslight-Anthem/dp/B003F0NEVY

Is anything known about that pressing?

Last edited by steady now steady now on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: American Slang vinyl pre-order   American Slang vinyl pre-order Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:23 pm

Eh, Interpunk is annoying with pre-orders sometimes. I'll wait till the band has a pre-order for the vinyl through their store. Thanks for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: American Slang vinyl pre-order   American Slang vinyl pre-order Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:32 pm

IKeeptheDiner wrote:
Eh, Interpunk is annoying with pre-orders sometimes. I'll wait till the band has a pre-order for the vinyl through their store. Thanks for the heads up!

I was just about to pre-order through interpunk. I've never pre-ordered through them before. what problems have you had?
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

PostSubject: Re: American Slang vinyl pre-order   American Slang vinyl pre-order Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:01 am

There`s nothing necessarily wrong with them. Interpunk is pretty good, but with some releases, they tend to put up the order way way in advance. Eg. I pre-ordered Brand New`s Devil and God when they first put the pre-order up but it was canceled several weeks later but was up again two weeks after that. Secondly, you`re not likely to get a variant edition at Interpunk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/kcdc
Light This City
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: American Slang vinyl pre-order   American Slang vinyl pre-order Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:32 am

Interpunk offer great service and are generally reliable. Their shipping rates to Canada are just ridiculous though for vinyl. I would probably prefer getting it elsewhere. Apart from that I've had no other problems and it may be worth it if you're buying other stuff as well.

Thanks a lot for posting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Slang vinyl pre-order   American Slang vinyl pre-order Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Slang vinyl pre-order
Page 1 of 1